The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing is what it Seem's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:59 am

[Yeah xD Do you guys just want me to make up a Jessica and Mike? Like use their names, and just bring them in?]
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:59 am

[yeah]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

(Alice ur cheating by using ur power XD jk and suure jasper ^^ )
Jason would just borrow the notes from Rebbecca later if he need or missed ahything that is.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:01 am

It wasn't my fault when I hit the ball and it hit a guy in the back of the head. I didn't play volleyball where I lived, it just was never introduced. I bit my lip, and went to apologize. He looked at me, like I'd just started something brand new. Why did everyone have to know who I was?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:03 am

Rebecca looked over at Jason. She crossed her feet boredly and simply watched the clock.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:30 am

"Look, a new girl! You're Fawn Brookes, right?" The guy was telling me. Like I didn't know who I was.
"Yeah," I nodded, and watched a girl coming up from behind me, as I grabbed my ball, and threw it back into play.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:39 am

Brendan stared out the window thinking.He sighed queitly remembering the smell making him tense up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:43 am

Rebecca stared out the window blankly. When the teacher called on her to answer a complicated question up on the board her attention snapped back into reality. Gracefully she got to her feet and coasted towards the board easily answering the question. Her face showed no emotion what-so-ever as she went back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:44 am

Jason clsoed his eyes and roleld them internally but playfully of course.He smield gently as he Re-opened them and set his chin ontop of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:45 am

The smile was spreading on his face, and it was hard not to ignore the fact that already someone knew me. A good person too, or so it seemed. I smiled back, and nodded before the girl, someone else had said my name too. She reminded me of the game, as I slowly stepped back towards the lines on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:49 am

Rebecca whined softly as she saw how long time seemed to be passing. She whispered softly and quickly wishing the bell would ring.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:50 am

Jason sighed playfully and soon enoguh the bell did ring for the next class.

brendan stood once he heard it and walked out heading for the next one.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:51 am

Rebecca was right beside Jason in seconds. She hooked her arm around his again and walked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:59 am

[What subject next? i dont feel like thinking xD]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:00 am

(Lets skip to lunch XD)
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:01 am

[WHOOP!]
I was almost excited, when I heard the bell ring declaring lunch. So a girl named Jessica had tried to make friends, and a male named Mike, was basically following me around it could be a good thing. An opportunity at a lunch table, no having to sit in stalls or anything close to that.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:03 am

Brendan met up with Jason and rebbecca.He stucked his tongue out at ehr and flicked Jason gently as a greeting then headed for lunch behind them.

Jason laughed gently and waved at him sort of.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:05 am

Making decent conversation, I couldn't catch on with what everyone was saying. I wish. Mike was still watching me, and talking like crazy, even if I couldn't understand. I shifted in my seat, having to be introduced to a few more people.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:07 am

Jason and Rebbecca where the first to walk in.He kept his face calm and queit them three being the last people in.He looekd over at the lines then there usal table and sat down.

Brendan was a bit behind them thought and hadent walked in yet.he stopepd and stared at the sky for a moment taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:13 am

It was like slow motioned. "Look," Jessica had murmured as Rebecca and Jason had entered. "Here come the perfects again. It's like they own the school,"
I looked over my shoulder, slowly or so it seemed. My eyes rested on a boy, and a girl casually, and I tried to keep my mouth from gaping.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:15 am

Brendan grew a serious look as he opened the door and walked in.His eyes locked up onto Fawn's slowly as he entered then he turned his gaze away and past them heading for Jason and rebbecca
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:17 am

I lost his gaze as soon as he dropped mine, and I took an innocent breath. "Who's he!?"
"Brendan, O'Conner." Jessica had replied, making the syllables long. "Don't bother with any of them." She muttered, almost hard to hear.
I watched them curiously, pushing my hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:19 am

Brendan sat down with his Siblings and clsoed his eyes for a moent.He could feel her stare burning into him making it impoosible to look back.Once he Re-opened his eyes they slowly moved to look at fawn.His gaze was deep and curious once it locked onto her agains.

Jason smirked "Looks like somethings caught ur eye there Brendan"he teased queitly
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:21 am

I gasped, and turned my head away, a slow smile playing on my lips. He had looked, he knew I was here. Why was it so easy for me to do this?
Jessica was watching me like I was getting to something she couldn't. What, had she tried shots at this guy or something? I glanced back at Brendan, and his siblings.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:23 am

Brendan turned and looekd at jason "No"he said of course it was lie but he kept that point well hiden as he stared out the window.

Jason rolled his eyes playfully "Suuure"he said sarcasticly and chuckled gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is what it Seem's
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: