The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:20 am

Anna winced again as more pain shot through her entire body. Her eyes never once opened and she heartbeat didn't seem to slow.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:22 am

"once at the hospital,Matt got out and opened the back door helpping Anna along the way to inside after shutting each door.Once in he yelled for a doctor and they came with a wheel chair for her.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:25 am

Anna sat in the wheel chair and screamed again. "Move!" she snapped at the doctor, as she shifted in the uncomfortable chair.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:32 am

Matt smirked under his breath at the doctors face and swiftly followed them to the room.Once there the doctors moved her into a bed and hospital grown.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:33 am

Anna screamed again and grabbed Matt's hand. She clutched it tightly, holding it tighter whenever more pain made it's way to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:35 am

matt winced at ehr tight grip slightly and sighed as he stood next to ehr.

the doctors rushed back in"Give her the spinal tap"on said it was a drug that made the process faster.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:40 am

Anna screamed louder and hunched forward slightly. She locked her eyes shut, clutching tight on Matt's hand.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:43 am

"Push"the doctor encourage kneeling down."Its crowing push once more"he said to her.

matt wacthed his breathing was heavy cause of all that was happening.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:45 am

Anna did as told and clutched tighter to Matt's hand. Her breathing was heavy and sweat ran down the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:47 am

The doctor grabebd for the baby as it came and the others rushed to help.One put a blanket aroudn it and another cut the cord,wh8ile one cleaned out its nose and the girl.

Matt stared at the baby and smiled brightly as he ksised Anna gently on her head.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:52 am

Anna breathed heavily and let her grasp on Matt's hand loosen. She smiled at the baby.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:55 am

"Good job Anna"Mat whispered in her ear and smiled as the doctor handed the little girl to Anna gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:12 am

Anna glanced up at Matt as she cradled the tiny baby in her arms. Her eyes soon returned to the wiggling girl that didn't want to stay still. "What should we name her?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:42 am

Matt chuckled gently and sat down next to the bed in a chair."U Choose"he whispered and kissed her cheek gently smiling as he stared at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:11 am

"Willow?" Anna whispered up towards Matt. She glanced towards the baby that was soon settled in her arms and fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:13 am

Matt chuckled queitly."Sounds good"he said calmly and leaned back slightly in the chair he sat in.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:22 am

Anna leaned back and let her eyes drift shut. She sighed and her arms went relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:24 am

The doctors came back in and toke the baby to the nursery.

Matt smiled brightly over at Anna it soft and peacful as he watched her slowly drift asleep.He new she must be exshausted.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:29 am

Anna slowly opened her eyes and smiled slightly. "I love you." she whispered to him before drifting to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:31 am

Matt smiled as he slowly leaned towards her.He kissed her softly on the lips them moved to ehr ear."And i you know sleep"he whispered gently as he leaned once more in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:32 am

Anna smiled in her sleep. She relaxed and was silent.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:34 am

After awhile matt stood and looked aroudn the room.He wrinkled his nose at the smell of hospital food and made a face.He looekd towards anna and then at the door.Once he decided what he was gonna do he walked silently out of the room and to the car driving towards a food place.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:37 am

Anna slept silently. She shifted in her spot, but was not even close to restless.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:42 am

After a few hours past matt had returned with food of course.He set it down on one of the counters and looekd at Anna.He chuckeld queitly at how much she seemed to sleep and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:43 am

Anna woke and looked around. "Ew, hospital." she said, placing a pillow over her face. She would never change from her normal ways. It was what made Anna, Anna. "They're so ugly." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: