The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:44 am

"Of course"he said and chuckeld as he walekd towards her and kissed the top of her head."Hungry?'he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:03 am

Anna nodded quickly. She smiled up at Matt and leaned upright.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:05 am

Matt shoke his head playfully and handed her the bag that had its meal for her.Once he did he sat down in the chair and smield closing his eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:12 am

"Yes." Anna smirked as she looked into the bag. Quickly she began eating and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:14 am

Matt smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.Soon the doctors would bring the Willow in once more so she could spend time with her parents and of course feed.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:25 am

Anna finished before even she could imagine. "Matt, I feel fat." she groaned, rubbing her stomach with a wrinkled nose.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:26 am

Matt chuckled "You look the same and im sure if you jog like u always did it will go away more then u want"he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:34 am

"I hope." Anna pouted. She rubbed her stomach and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:40 am

Matt chuckled once mroe and stood walking over to her."U still look as beauitful as always"he whispered and kissed her nose with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:42 am

Anna smiled and gently bit her lip. "Awh, I love you." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:44 am

"Of course everyone loves me"he teased playfully and sat down on the bed as well.he smield seeing the doctors come in with the baby of course.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:48 am

Anna almost instantly held out her arms towards her baby, Willow. She smiled and watched as Willow reached towards Matt.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:51 am

Matt chuckled as the he watched and smield seeing the doctors hand the baby over to Anna gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:57 am

Anna smiled down at Willow as the baby still reached for Matt. She placed her in his arms, and the baby instantly nuzzled herself close to him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:58 am

Matt looekd down at willow and smiled gently as he saw her fall asleep once mroe cuddling up just like her mom always did.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:04 am

"She even acts like me." Anna whispered and giggled softly.

Willow's curious eyes opened at the sound of the giggle. She blinked and looked up at her mom. She was quiet and rather calm. Softly she whined and reached up to touch Matt's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:08 am

"Just like her mom"he agreed.He leaned down slightly and touched his check gently to Willows fingers.He smiled calmly but lifted his head one the doctors came in saying they had a visitor.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:09 am

"Well let them in." Anna smiled slightly and gently took Willow into her arms. She cradled the baby in her arms and smiled as the small baby seemed to smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:14 am

Matt smield as he handed Willow over to anna gently.he leaned back in the chair and the smile seemed to fade into a cold line as mark walked threw the door.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:15 am

Anna instantly became tense. She held Willow close to her and narrowed her eyes at Mark. "Get out!"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:18 am

Mark held his hands up in protest."I just came to see the baby is all"he said instintly of coruse it was a lie but he was very good at lieing and had alot of exsperiance with it.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:24 am

Anna held Willow closer to her. "I said get out! No one wants you here!" she demanded. Protecting herself and her child were the only things on her mind. When she heard Willow whining softly she cooed softly to the baby and rocked her in her arms. She cradled her to her and whispered softly to the baby.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:28 am

"i just want to see her is all"he pleaded gently as his hands where still up."I am her biological father"he said once more.

Matt winced softly and looked away from the two.He felt the stinging pain return from those words as he slowly stood and went to the bathroom.He new that mark wouldent be able to do anything becuase of all the doctors.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:32 am

Both Anna and Willow were looking at Mark now. Though Willow's eyes showed curiousity, Anna's showed only hate.

Last edited by Alice- Wanna Bet? on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:33 am

(At Matt or mark??)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: