The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:50 am

Matt chuckled gently"Then sleep i will watch willow"he whispered gently and kissed her head once mroe then moved with willow to the chair.He sat down and stared at willow with a soft warm gaze.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:54 am

Anna smiled and layed down. She was asleep in minutes.

Willow reached up at Matt and touched his neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:57 am

Matt smiled gently at Willow and kissed her head softly."ur cute just like ur mom"he whispered to her and chuckeld queitly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:05 am

Willow squirmed around in his arms. She nuzzled herself against him and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:08 am

Matt gently rocked her and hummed a soft song to see if she would fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:11 am

Willow turned her head to face Matt. She seemed to smile up at him before she soon relaxed and drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:14 am

Matt smield and queitly stood.He set her down in the bed that the doctors had brought her in on and whrapped the blanket around her softly.Once done he yawned himself and walekd back to the chair.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:20 am

Willow slept silently but toseed slightly in her bed. Her eyes were shut and gently she pulled the blanket tighter around herself.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:24 am

Matt lifted his head over to Anna and smield as he got up once more.He grabebd an extra blanket,putting it around her.He smield and softly kissed her head once more,moving a strand of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:26 am

"Love you." Anna whispered as she let her eyes flutter open.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:29 am

Matt chuckled queitly as he kissed her gently.Once he pulled back he whispered"Love you to"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:31 am

Anna smiled and patted the spot next to her. She scooted over on the bed and looked up at him with big pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:38 am

Bmatt smield and kicked his shoes off.he walked over to where shepatted and crawled in the bed next to her pulling the covers back over both of them.he sighed as he puleld her to his chest and kissed her head once more.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:39 am

Anna kissed him gently. Her arms slipped around his neck and a smile was set on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:43 am

Matt smiled as he pulled her slightly closer to him,wrapping his arms around her waist.Once he puleld back from the kiss he moved to ehr neck and kissed her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:46 am

Anna smiled softly. She leaned into him and gently bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:48 am

Matt smield and puleld back remembering they ere in a hospital. "Later"he promised and kissed her head once more chuckling under his breath as he loosened his grasp slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:58 am

"Promise?" Anna smirked as she laid beside him. She rested her head against his chest, her arms around him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:11 am

"Yup"he said and smiled gently as he kept his arms around her and looked around for a second."Now sleep some more and tommorow we go home"he whispered
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:15 am

"Deal." Anna smirked. She slowly closed her eyes and drifted into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:18 am

Matt smiled in his sleep,after pulling some more blankets over them the only noise escaping from him was the soft breathing he let out.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:24 am

Anna slowly opened one eye. She looked towards MAtt and sneezed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:28 am

Matt sturred slighly at the sneeze but other then that he was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:42 pm

Anna slipped out of the bed silently. She quickly changed into her regular clothes, though now she wasn't a size 1 like she was many months ago. More like a 3 or 4, and to Anna that just wouldn't work. She wrinkled her nose at how baggy the clothes she was wearing when she got to the hospital were on her. With a simple shrug she signed herself out, signed all of the papers, and then went to go get Willow and Matt. When she got back, Willow was awake and sturring in her crib. She picked up the baby gently, and cradled her in her arms as she sat in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:11 pm

Matt woke up after a few seconds she had,felling the normal warmth gone.He opened his eyes and stared over at anna then yawned and got up as well streching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: