The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:08 am

Horror book monsters are just fiction right? Wrong. In this small town monsters walk the streets with humans at their side. The humans do not know of course, but that is just because of The Unspoken Rules. The Unspoken Rules are rules that keep vampires in check, you could say. IT keeps them from preying on innocent humans, and instead makes them drink animal blood. There are many rules, but the most important is to keep vampires a secret. IF this secret was exposed, fear would run through the town. Humans would be afraid for their lives, and vampires would be killed. So, they keep their existence a secret from everyone accept each other. They can tell if another is a vampires with the first glance, while humans will never know. As long as vampires follow The Unspoken Rules, everything will be fine..........

The Unspoken Rules

~Keep our existence secret
~No human can be killed or bitten within the town boarders
~We will hunt animals in town boarders
~If it is sunny, stay in the shadows for most of the time
~If you cannot control your thirst do not go around humans often

Vampires

~Have rock hard, pale, skin
~Can be killed by burning [alive], beheading, and being held under water
~Have a hypnotic effect if you look into their eyes
~Are usually very beautiful
~Fangs do not show until drinking/feeding
~Inhuman strength and speed
~Eyes darken when hungry
~Are immortal

Rules

~21st century
~Normal site rules
~No rping when i'm not on
~You can be a human or vampire
~Humans don't know about vampires

Form

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Skin Color:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Hair Style:
Wearing:
House:
Car: *optional*
Items:
Picture:

Last edited by Alice- Wanna Bet? on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:19 am

Name:Bredan Mack
Species:Vampire
Personality:You'll see
Skin Color:pale
Eye Color:The Unspoken Rules 625225128_74bf3a9134
Hair Color:Dirty Blonde
Hair Length:Short
Hair Style:See pic
Wearing:See pic
House:The Unspoken Rules 17house1.533
Car: *optional*The Unspoken Rules Wa-4-l
Items:The Unspoken Rules Tmob_sidekick_3_1
The Unspoken Rules EX-Z1000_1
The Unspoken Rules Fujitsu[/color]
Picture:The Unspoken Rules Dean101-1
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Jasper

Jasper

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:40 am

Name: Darcy Anne Amelia
Species: Human
Personality: Darcy is one known to be demanding. It is what she is, who she is and she can't help it. If she wants an answer, she can't stand to not have one. She seems gentle and kind, and sticks to herself most of the time, until something or someone catches her eye. She loves to play, but gentle, and hasn't been known to ever have a major relationship with anyone before. She's just moved here, with her mother, who stays home quite often and is growing tired of it already.
Skin Color: LIght
Eye Color:Eyes
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Medium
Hair Style: Straight/Waved
Wearing:
The Unspoken Rules BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlhyaEZhVUM3M1JHZTdyUmMyaGMwNWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
House: Stone, newish.
House Theme
Car*optional*: None
Items:
-Cell phone
-makeup
-bag
-normal
Picture:

The Unspoken Rules Deqpdv
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:56 am

Name: William Woodstock
Species: Vampire
Personality:
Will is a protective one. He watches you like a hawk if needed. Being from Britian origanlly he has a slight accident, but tries to hide it most of the time. We is a rather calm person but don't be fooled he will snap at you if you push him to much.
Skin Color: Pale White
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Short
Hair Style: See pic
Wearing: Eh normal
House:
The Unspoken Rules HS761
Car:
The Unspoken Rules 2007-jeep-rubicon
Items: Posted as used
Picture:
The Unspoken Rules Teen20male201
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:07 am

I Put it in a spoiler because she has A LOT of things. Razz

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://momentsxx.forumotion.com/
Jasper

Jasper

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:32 am

[WOW! xD]
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:39 am

(I know, i went al out. xD It was sooo much fun Razz)

Grace sat with a casual air on the wall sorounding her house, it was atleast 10 feet high, and you would wonder how she managed to climb that high. Well theres your answere, a tall, perfect for climbing, oak tree stood with it's powerful limbs outstretched every which way, right beside her, her right arm rested on it's long slim branch and her hand hung over the side, and her legs hung out over the sidewalk, she watched as people walked by, and smirked when people gave her odd looks, and stared. She shifted and sat with poise at the very edge of the stone wall. Her dark blue orbs scanning the crowds of people as they walked by.

Last edited by DannitaXoxo on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:40 am

The gentle breeze let the scents float along with it and into the man's nostrils as he stood still on his front porch. The world around him was silent nothing but the sound of ruffling leaves and the chirps of bird. A soft smile laid upon his lips, removing the hostile persona slightly. Slowly he stepped down from his orignal spot and went towards his car.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:42 am

(im doing first person)
The morning reeze gently blew the short hair ontop of my skull.I smiled at the morning sun rays and sighed queitly as i leaned back against the door of my car.Things where always diffrent in this world and yet people ignored them,scared of what it might do.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:43 am

Darcy smoothed a hand along the edge of her bed cover, glancing around the small room. It was comforting to think of the warm colors, all matching that her mom had picked for her. She glanced at the window, closing her eyes for a moment, but snapped back into reality when her mom called her name. She pranced downstairs, holding onto the banister railing casually.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:44 am

Grace turned her head as she heard the soft slightly distant steps coming from two houses down. She tilted her head and watched curiously as a man she had never seen before walked towards his car. She watched his strides and absorbe all his actions as she watched. She wasn't one to miss much, always watching people, her dark blue eyes sinking into the very deapths of their souls. She had just moved into the neighborhood and was trying to get to know her neighbors.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:48 am

The red jeep's paint sparkled in the morning light. It was waiting silently in the drive way, with nothing but pavment around it. When Will simply touched the smooth surface he smiled. His sharp eye sight instantly noticed the nik in the paint that dared to exsist. Where did that come from? That jeep was like Will's child. His pride and joy. If you watched him for awhile most of his time was working on cars or just his jeep.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:49 am

I reopened my eyes once i heard a sutdden nosie,Staring around my eyes lcoked onto a man who was walking towards his car.I raised an eye brow staring at the girl and shrugged it off looking away simply.Before long i ran a hand threw my hair and lneaed upright facing my car.I smield once more it gleaming in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:51 am

Graces eyes moved to where his eyes rested, she held back a small smirk, just barely able to see the scratcg, if he was one of those, i-know-it-all-about-cars-they're-my-life- type of guys, he would be flipping out right about now. She ran her warm tongue over her peach colored lips and watched even more
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:52 am

"What do you think?" The girl's proud mother was asking her, about the pillows on the couch.
"It looks great Mum, really." Darcy responded, only just to be followed by rolling her eyes. Her mom was always like this, always.
"I was thinking about going out today, you know. Finding some places just to wonder, around town."
Darcy nodded once more, then smoothed the pillow out on the other side of the couch, a smile stretching across her face. "No worries, I can stay here,"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:29 am

Will made no evidence that the nik annoyed him. He simply got into the car and leaned back before starting the machine. The engine roared to life before Will simply backed onto the road and sped down it.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:31 am

After awhile i got in and leaned back into the Leather fabric with a soft sigh.I staretd the car and drove off for a cruise around the town.I of course kept my windows up hiding out the smell of the humans,which i found it easy to keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:31 am

"If you're sure," Darcy just nodded to her mom's complaints about leaving so soon, but she grabbed her purse and was gone in no time, leaving the girl alone in the house. This was pretty good, besides the fact that she didn't like being alone most of the time. Without even thinking, she went outside onto her porch steps, watching the road.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:33 am

Will kept a steady, fast, pace as he went down the road. He stopped at the required times. Red lights, stop signs, crossing people, etc but he sped into his orignal speed as he simply drove forward.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:33 am

Grace simply shrugged, awhhh, looks liek there was no show for today. She looked down and squirmed to the very edge, then let herself fly through the air, her breath was nearly knocked out of her as she hit the ground, landing on her feet. She scowled as she wiggled her feet in her shoes, they felt numb fromt he impact, but soon returned to normal, she ran a hand through her bouncy blonde curls and then twirled her key chain on her finger as she walked down the sidewalk, her gaze sweeping over anything and everything.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:37 am

Darcy stepped off the porch, taking in the weather, and onto the sidewalk just before her small house. She walked up towards the park, a small playground nearest to her house that young children used. On the way, she watched someone in a car, a man, with a jeep and laughed, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:38 am

Will stopped by the park. He yawned softly as he got out of the jeep, locking the door behind him and jogged into the park.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:39 am

Darcy slipped forward, eagerly. She had lived here as a child with her mother and father but so much had changed since moving back. She used to love the park, and smiled at the sight. She closed her eyes, and slowly went in, then glanced at the swings. Perfect. She walked over, and sat down on one casually, no one else around really.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:40 am

(*eats popcorn and watches*)
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:41 am

Graces smooth curls blew gently in the scarce wind as she walked down a cold paved sidewalk and into the park, her gaze swept over the swing sets and she slowly wandered over, many people told her that swingsets were for little kids, but who really cared, she slowly flopped down into it, and clasped the cold chains in her bare hands, shivering from the cold metal as it rubbed her palms. She sat their silightly and swung ever so gently at the rythem of the wind. Her hair still blowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next