The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:03 pm

Slowly, Darcy dialed back the number, only leading to a frightened mother. "Where have you been?--a large bang-- I've been trying to call for the past hour!"
"Just exploring," The girl twisted the phone cord around her fingers, laughing. "It's not the same, you know." She felt her neck, but didn't add in the part about the pain. She finished up the conversation, putting the phone back down. She glanced at the window, then headed for the kitchen, thinking about starting herself something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:07 pm

Instead of running away screaming the girl just stood there. Frozen in fear? Most likely. Will didn't dare approach the girl. He backed up slowly and looked at her. "Hello." his voice was soft and somewhat comforting, but the girl didn't fall for it. She backed up into a tree and screamed loudly the word Will hoped to never hear in public 'vampire'. He cringed and darted into the closest meadow. He could still hear the terrified girl screaming 'vampire' and soon the thudding of a mass of other humans running towards him. Where to go?! He was already circled and if he tried to run it would make this worse. OH no.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:10 pm

Once actually getting started, and making herself a simple sandwich, Darcy had heard something from way up the road. Lots of people? And what were they yelling? She placed the food down, delicate, careful not to break it then ran outside to the small porch. She listened, and almost caught what they were saying. No.. So they had found him? Her stomach growled, but she still hopped down onto her front lawn, just waiting for something else to happen.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:19 pm

Will quickly covered his nose and mouth when the sharp scent of smoke wipped into his nostrils and seeped through his parted lips. It made his eyes become frantic. The forest was burning? Would they dare destroy a forest in hopes of trying to kill something they weren't positive about. He could tell that all of the humans were not sure that he was a vampire. But, they still went along with it. The fire raged and soon consumed the large trees that circled the meadow. No way he was going to pass through that without commiting suicide. He gulped back the fear the dared to show on his pale face. "You don't belong here!" One person yelled. "Die!" Another chanted. "You monster!" even more spat at him. He was trapped in a circle of fire and outside of the fire were humans waiting. Crosses shook in their sweaty hands and around their necks, wooden stakes rested in their hands, and the occasional knife or two. They were going to kill him, no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:38 pm

Darcy now smelled smoke, and had a few guesses. Either they had found him, and we're not planning to kill him, or he had wound up feeling terrible about what he had done to her and tried suicide. Not likely, would it really work? And no need to light the whole forest on fire. The scent came stronger, and she ran into the house quickly filling up a bucket with sloshing water. She winced when she tried to carry it, but made it quickly to the gathering fire, putting out bits of it. It wasn't that hard, but she bit her lip, searching for Will.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:46 pm

Will gulped and glanced around. He saw the fire dieing in some places and took a literal leap of faith. He darted towards that and crouched down before springing over one hundred feet into the air. He landed less than inches away from the fire and it made him cringe slightly. The only thing that didn't seem threatening was Darcy trying to save him. Quickly he ran towards her, swung her onto his back, and ran from the following mob of people determined to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:51 pm

A small scream exploded from Darcy's lips. "I knew something was up," She gulped, when she got the chance to finally calm herself, and held on tight. "And I also knew that it had something to do with you," She murmured, but her voice was higher and lower pitched in different spots.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:52 pm

"I'm really sorry I got you tangled in all of this. Just hang on really tight and close your eyes if you want." Will apologized at first and then his voice went to a command. He leapt into the trees and climbed high, watching as the fire died out and the mod searched frantically for him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:55 pm

Darcy did as told, and clutched her eyes closed, and gripped onto him tightly. "I don't think sorry, really cuts it. You've basically taken an innocent person, and pulled me into it all, without explanation!"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:57 pm

"You helped out by saving me." he pointed out as he jumped to the ground, landing in a crouch. When he straightened he smiled back at her. "You can let go. It's save.....somewhat." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:59 pm

Darcy let go, stepping back onto the ground, sighing. "Yeah, I guess. But still, I'm always going to have pains in my neck, because of you."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:01 am

"Take come medicine, or pain killers for about a week. After that you should be good." Will nodded. He sighed softly as he listened for any sign of the group, but found none. "Good." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:03 am

"And they're all out to get you. That's smart of you," Darcy commented, then shrugged. "Painkillers huh?" She slowly stepped around him, then started walking back to her house, her stomach still growling.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:05 am

"Watch your back." Will called towards her before walking calmly towards his house. His hands were stuffed into his pockets and his steps were silent.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:09 am

"Uh-huh," Darcy laughed, then slowly made her way back to the house. What an interesting story to tell her mom. Her mind switched topics, thinking about whether she would or not. Would they be forced to move away again? She bit her lip as she re-entered the house, and almost scarfed down her sandwich, leaning against the counter.She had so many more questions, sparks, things she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:11 am

Will sighed and went to the sidewalk. He passed Darcy's house as he made his way over towards his own. Bright and alert eyes rested on one of the open windows, but he decided not to. Slowly he kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:14 am

Washing her hands in the sink, Darcy hummed herself a tune then turned the taps off. She glanced around the empty house, then up and around. She slowly went upstairs into her room, looking around that too. It was quiet, and dark in her room, the blinds shut.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:15 am

A smirk soon spread across Will's lips as he stepped backwards, retracing his own steps. His eyes set on an open window that seemed as if it led to the hallway. He backed up a few steps before springing forward. Easily and silently he was in the house. "Nice."
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:19 am

The girl turned at what sounded like a voice, but ignored it. Probably just something outside. She smoothed out the quilt on her bed, then opened the slatted blinds. She looked outside, leaning against the window sill.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:21 am

Will slinked into her room silently. He collapsed on her bed and placed his hands on the back of his head as he laid there. "Nice place you got here." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:25 am

Darcy spun around, and her hands clasped onto the window sill when she saw him. She placed a hand against her heart and doubled over slightly. She glared at him, and breathed. "Oh, and that isn't weird at all. Didn't I just get rid of you?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:26 am

"I'm lonely." Will chuckled as he leaned up on his arms. He patted the spot next to him and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:32 am

"Yeah, invite yourself in any time," Darcy snapped. She stared at him for a while, then smiled slightly, apologetically. "Just don't scare me next time." She slowly went to him, and sat beside him on her bed, supporting herself with her arms.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:33 am

"Live with your mum?" Will asked through his yawn. He looked over at her with a slightly raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:33 am

"Yes, is that a bad thing?" Darcy asked, almost with an edge. She raised an eyebrow back, then rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next