The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

The Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:25 pm

Brendan lifted his head slowly and eyed the girl never smiling in return.He dident speak to ehr only leaned back forther into the tree and narrowed his eyes no exspression showing upon his face.He crossed his arms infront of him and then his legs.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:35 pm

"Shy are we?" Michelle asked with a quick scoff. She sat down in front of him and smiled, not opening her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:13 pm

Brendan frowned "No just your not my type to talk you"he sneered queitly his mouth barley moving but it did.He his golden orbs narrowing to slits as he stared over at her,curiously wondering why she had come here when just a few hours ago she ran out of a class room crying.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:48 pm

Almost as if Michelle read his mind she rolled her eyes. "Listen back in class I already had alot on my mind. My father is abbusive and he hit my mother this morning. I was thinking about that and when those jocks were picking on me it made me snap. I can't handle alot of things, if you haven't noticed." She looked down at the green grass and let out a long sigh. "I didn't know what else to do. So, I left. I went to my grandfather. He always does seem to make me feel alot better, but this time I don't know really. I think he's getting sick, well his brain is actually. His altimers is getting worse by the day." A small tear fell from her eye as she slowly began to shake her head. "He didn't even know who I was!"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:37 am

"Alright look her girl...."he roleld his eyes slightly at her sob story."I might buy the first part but towards the end is where i draw the line .i dont care what your family does or what happens in it i would rather stay out ...thank you very much"he growl and narrowed his eyes into a harsh glare.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:09 am

Michelle looked up at him with eyes that said only two things 'disgusting leech'. She wanted to just choke the life out of him. "Earn their trust." she whispered so soft only she could hear. Seconds later she sighed and stood. "Goodbye then."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:10 am

"Bye...dont come back"he breathed and rolled his eyes once more,not moving from his spot.He made no effert to tell her to stay or that he was sorry cause he wasent.He never had anything to do with anyone asle and wasent about to started now.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:14 am

Michelle took one last lifeless glance back at him. She shook her head slowly, wishing so badly to just kill him then and there. "Brendan, one more thing. Um, we're watching." With that she smiled cruely and pushed her hair back slightly. Only the tail of her tattoo was visable, but you wouldn't be able to tell what exactly it was.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:26 am

"And i will be waiting"he smiled with a dark glare o the edge just the corners perking up to his lips in a tight evil smile.He was waiting ,either to win or to die which he dident care he got>He stood swiftly and turned away from her walking off back into the tree's.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:30 am

"I can't do this." Michelle complained. She covered her dragon again and sat in the grass. Her tounge touched he edges of her new fangs and she wrinkle her nose. This was abnormal, none of this was supposed to be happening. But, when it did happen why did it have to happen to her? With a long, discouraged, sigh she looked after Brendan. He was handsome, she had to admit, but there was no way she would be able to get close to him. Not even if she tried.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:12 pm

Brendan sighed heavly as he slowed to a stop in the dark path that lead threw the forest.He looked over his shoulder at where he had come from and shoke his head.He made a pomise with himself never to get close to anyone so he wount have to feel the pain of losing them,no matter how much he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:51 pm

Be determined! Get what you want. With positive encouragment inside of her head she was able to get to her feet and jog after Brendan. She went infront of him and walked backwards, her dark eyes locked with his. "Hey again."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:06 am

Brendan sighed heavly and shoke his head keeping his pace.His gaze easily broken away from hers looking over her head clearly.He chuckled heavly and smield smirking under his breath.She might look like a vampire but he heard her heart beat and felt the blood being pumped threw her veins.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:17 am

"Yeah, yeah. I know. I only look like one. Okay, listen, my.....grandfather wanted me to do this. He wants to do an experiment, and I'm the little mouse." She said with a shrug. Internally she rolled her eyes at herself.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:21 am

"whats the experiment for exacly?'he asked curiously as he swiftly moved behind her only inches from ehr throat.he breathed in her scent his eyes fixed on the tattoo,he snorted once mroe and swiftly was back to where he was only two strides farther then before.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:24 am

She had the feeling, that feeling of wanting to run. Adrenaline was pulsing through her thin veins and making her shiver. "He wants more information on vampires, so....here I am." she said nervously, her eyes fixated on him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:27 am

Brendan wrinkeld his nsoe and rolled his eyes."Thats it....how....boring"he sighed as he crossed his arms."Well i guess you could leave cause im not going to help you"he snorted as he flexed his shoulders slightly making them crack, once they did he relaxed mroe and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:32 am

Michelle stood still. Her eyes touched his and she coasted, unconciously towards him. Something pulled her towards him, something she couldn't snap herself out of. With a serious, blank, face she was leaned against him. Her hair was pushed more over her tattoo, leaving the side of her neck completely exposed. Slowly her eyes shut, as if letting him bite her. Letting him feed on her, take her blood.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:38 am

Brendan raised an eyebrow curiously "What are you doing?'he questioned as he intently stared at her throat the throbing pulse under the skin.He sucked in a large breath and kept his mouth shut no longer breathing the burning sensation slowly leaving his throat.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:39 am

She said nothing as she let her hands rest on his arms. "Go ahead." she whispered softly, knowing what he wanted to do. It was simple, all vampires wanted to same thing. She slowly lifted her hand and ran her fingers through his hair, moving his head more towards her neck.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:43 am

Brendan smirked as he removed her hands easily and backed up."Your funny but not all of us run on thirst"he sneered as he shoved his hands into his pockets being another two strides away from her his face calm and content know.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:48 am

Michelle nodded and leaned down to let her finger tips touched the hem of her shirt. She lifted it to expose the belly shirt underneith, pulling the shirt off. She tossed it aside and smiled at Brendan. "Well, that means I can have my fun." she smirked before jerking two guns from the holster at her waist.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:52 am

Brendan's smile turned dark as he crouched to the ground."What do you think i have been waiting for"he chuckled as he ripepd his shirt off jjerking it to the side reveling his large muscals under neath it.His eyes flashing darker gold then before as he stalekd side to side.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:53 am

"Nice." She complimented, looking at his body. With a small smirk she shot many bullets at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:59 am

Brendan swiftly dissapeared out of the bullets way into the trees.he chuckeld hiden among the dark branches."Your going to need to be alot more quicker then that"he sneered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragons
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next