The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

The Dragons - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:13 am

I couldn't even get out of bed, well it seemed like that that is. But, I forced myself to my feet, went into my closet, picked out clothes, and then changed. I had a pair of shorts and a tank top on, and that was all I really needed. Today would be warm and I could tell. I grabbed my phone and called Dilan, talking to him as I laid back on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:16 am

I alreayed had my jeans on and frowned as the jealousy returned to me.I sighed internally and set my head onto my knees that i pulled up to my chest.As soon as she would leave i guess i would as well,i dident seem to matter if i was here or not at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:21 am

I didn't even notice when Dilan walked into the room, still talking to me on the phone. When I did notice I threw my pillow at him and laughed softly. “Hey.” I smiled and stood, hugging him tightly. The feeling of being watched was creeping up my back and it made me shudder. Quickly I looked around the room but saw nothing. When I returned my eyes to Dilan's face he had his eyebrow raised. “I'm paranoid.” I laughed. Gently I kissed his cheek and pulled him to my bed, making him sit beside me. I sat Indian style on my bed, my hands in my lap. “Don't feel bad.” I whispered towards him, seeing how his eyes fell to the ground.

“But, he's always with you. I never get times like this any more.” Dilan replied with a long sigh.

I sighed as well. I did miss times like this but I didn't want Brendan out of my sight for more than a few minutes. I leaned my head on Dilan's shoulder and sighed. “Wait, I want to show you something.”
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:27 am

I looked down at the floor.I guess i was a bother to both of them and it looks like it was mroe then a friend ship that was between them.I sighed internally once more and looekd up i might as well just leave again.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:30 am

I went into the closet and changed into a short black dress. I came out and laughed softly. “What do you think?” I asked him as I spun in a tight circle.

Dilan laughed softly and smiled. “You look hot.” He admitted with a bright smile. When he stood and took my hands I laughed softly and began dancing with him to no music.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:32 am

I stared at the ground for a long time and knawed at the inside of my lip.i was lucky to have much control over my vampire side if not i dont think dilan would be here.Dident matter anyway i am gonna leave im just a monster to them anyways i thought to myself feeling my mood sink even more then i thought it could having it turn to depression.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:38 am

I giggled softly when Dilan dipped me. “Stop it.” I laughed, gently hitting his chest. I went to the window and pulled back the curtains, gasping loudly when I saw Brendan sitting there. “What were you doing? Were you watching us?!” I couldn't help but feel somewhat outraged. I didn't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:39 am

I stayed silent as i stood and walked to an opened window my eyes downcast as my hair covered them and the feeling of depression that wavered.i dident reply to her as i jumpped out barley able to land right and went into the forest slowly never looking back as i felt tears slowly go down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:44 am

“He said he wouldn't leave me again. He promised.” I couldn't help but cry. My knees buckled sending me to the ground. I stayed there on my knees and cried silently. “How could he?” I asked Dilan who had went to me and wrapped his arms around me.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:49 am

I sat down against the base of a hollow tree in the forest and pulled my knees up to my chest.I dident know what to do and how to handle this,it felt like at any moment i could break.tears slipping down my cheeks one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:55 am

I slowly stood and hugged Dilan tightly. Quickly I wiped the tears from my face before staring out the window and towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:57 am

I stayed where i was unable to move from my spot as i stared at the ground.Why did that vampire have to bite me so long ago?i wouldent be here in this painful situation if it wasent for that man.I wouldent be a monster in everyones eyes or even hers i wouldent be the ones to kill them in their nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:05 am

I looked back at Dilan who was staring back at me. He gently pressed his lips to mine and I quickly pulled back, and leaned my head against his chest. "Sorry Dilan but I love him."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:07 am

I heard his thoughts and clsoed my eyes quickly as i saw him kiss her after he pressed his lips to hers i cut the rest out and his thoughts all together,a deep growl coming from my throat as i felt my sadness turn to rage.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:13 am

"He doesn't love you. If he did, he would still be here." Dilan whispered towards me. I cringed against his chest at the words. No, they couldn't be true. I groaned softly and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:16 am

I let the anger wash away and sighed as i stood and walked back towards her house.I new i atleast had to say good bye to her.i stopped at the front door and slowly knocked looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:19 am

I slowly went to the door, tears still stained on my face. Dilan had his arm wrapped around my waist, and I simply kept walking. Slowly I opened the door and looked at Brendan with hopeful eyes. "Brendan." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:21 am

I stuffed my hands into my pockets and finnally looekd up.my eyes showed the pain and sadness but my face dident."im sorry"i said thinking off how i should say im leaving.Whats the point of staying Dilan was here and clearly they looekd like they were together with his hand around her waist and what not only making the pain in my heart worsen.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:25 am

I looked back at Brendan. Soon my arms were tightly around his neck and my face was hidden in his chest. "You promised you wouldn't leave me."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:27 am

"I know...but....u love him to dont you?"i asked her in a whisper my voice strained and pained as i slowly wrapped my arms tightly around her as well.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:39 am

"Yes she does!" Dilan said before I could answer. I glared towards him before hugging myself closer to Brendan. "I love you, not him."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:42 am

"Its up to you.if you want me then i will stay and if you want Dilan i will leave you two alone.Which ever you choose is okay with me"I whispered to her as I looked down once more and sighed as I listened to Dilan then her being slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:56 am

I looked up at Brendan. He had my heart and there was no doubt about that. Gently I pressed my lips to his and smiled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 am

I kissed her back my grasp slightly tightening around her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:02 am

I hesitated quickly before parting my lips, giving Brendan the invitation. I wrapped my arms tighter around him and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragons
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next