The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dark Ones

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:32 pm

:The Dark Ones 36046~Running-Horse-At-Sunset-Posters
Nobdoy would ever expect horses to be the creature of the night, would they? But today, of all days the dark sky has become that much darker. The snow has suddenly stopped snowing, and something strange seems to be happening. Whinnies echoe, to ask what has happened, and where has it all gone?
Even during the day, it's dark. The sky doesn't go much lighter than a room lit with candle, and at night, nothing and no one seems to be seen. We don't know where we are, and we don't know much about eachother. When will the nightmare end?

Rules:
I'll control weather.. lighting.
Detail.. but not too much.
Swears allowed.. but dont use it too much!
No powerplaying.
3 charries top.
No immortality
1 herd,

Lead Stag: Jude
Lead Mare: none

Name:
Full name:
Breed:
Eyes:
Coat:
Hair:
Hooves:
Pattern:
Personality:
Mate:
Herd:
Picture:
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Name: Jude
Full name: Across the Universe
Breed: American Mustang/ Quarter horse
Eyes: Black/Brown
Coat: Black
Hair: Grey/black
Hooves: Striped/non dominent
Pattern: See picture for facial
Personality: Jude is smart, but hasn't had quite everything he wants in life. He doesn't relax when he sees something he doesn't like, he fights for what he wants. In some ways, horses see him as the gentle giant, since he's tall and can be quite rude.
Mate: None
Herd: Lead of all
-gentle
-snow
-dark
Dislikes:
-water
-wet
-arrogence
-bright light
-scams
Song: Hey Jude
Picture:
The Dark Ones 29uubld

Name: May
Full name: Actually, Maybe.
Breed: Gypsy/ Mustang
Eyes: Black
Coat: Chestnut
Hair: Brown
Hooves: Striped/non dominent
Pattern: Body; Facial
Personality: She is quiet, and follows directions very well. She likes to prance and dance, and wind makes her features beautiful. She's a nice girl, but she's had too many accidents so far to scare her.
Herd: With Jude
-dancing
-quiet
-light
-males
Dislikes:
-water
-dark
-snorting
-death
-screaming
Song: Dear Prudence
Picture: Ignore stallion parts please.
The Dark Ones FabioDunO

Name: Rev
Full name: Revolution
Breed: Arabian
Eyes: Black
Coat: Chestnut
Hair: Chestnut
Hooves: Brown/golden
Pattern: None
Personality: She's all the same. Tough luck, you say you want a revolution, well, you know. Everyone wants to change the world. You know that song? It's hers. She likes to pounce back, and she'll kick up her heels if she needs to.
Herd: Jude's
-fighting for whats hers
-dark
-kicking
-tearing around
Dislikes:
-quiet
-death
Song: Revolution
Picture:

The Dark Ones Danzer%20Al%20Nar%2093007sm
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:54 pm

Time: 8:00 p.m
Weather: No flurries, but snowy.
Darkness rate: Dark. Very.

Jude lifted his head slightly, and snorted at the snow on the ground. It never left, but it really didn't bother him. He watched one flurry flutter down, on it's own, and fall in harmony with the others, right on the ground. He sighed, and glanced back at the few others in the herd.
May was licking up a few traces of grass, wincing everytime it got caught on her tongue. She sighed, and whinnied up to Jude, a sign of no food.
Revolution snorted, what freaks, looking for grass in winter. She turned her head away from them, sighing secretly as well. The snow brought her down, in her own way.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:02 am

Name:
Full name:The Deadly Demon *Demon*
Breed:Friesian
Eyes:Dark gold
Coat:Pure jet black
Hair:Soft and smooth
Hooves:Powerful
Pattern:None
Personality:You'll see
Mate:none
Herd:none
Dislikes:-
Picture:
The Dark Ones Friesian_Stallion_by_Lynn23
His life song is Animal i have become by Three days grace

Name:
Full name:Wild at heart
Breed:Gypsy Vanner
Eyes:Dark blue
Coat:Black and white
Hair:Soft and clean
Hooves:Powerful
Pattern:Spotted
Personality:-
Mate:-
Herd:-
Dislikes:-
Picture:
The Dark Ones Mybanner49515b0898cc4uh2
His life song is Somewhere i belong by Linkin park
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:05 am

Demon nuged the snow roughly with his nose and snorted as little spots of grass peaked up.He nibbled on the eneds shoving mroe snow out of his way with his hoof.

Wild stared around and flickered his ears back and forth as he listened then snorted and shoke his head,doing the same as demon.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:07 am

The young mare whinnied again, shaking her coat. She glanced around, and pranced up beside Jude, nudging his back. "It's not that bad," She murmured, though she could barely see, let alone his black coat.
Jude snorted, and shook his head. "It is bad. We don't have that much, May." He sighed, then nickered.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:10 am

Demon lifted his head and nuged his half brothers shoulder gently."We shouldent stay long before the blizzard blows in"he mutter as he lifted his massive head from the wet earth and stared off into the white snow.

Wild nodded and looked at the covered sky "Not much time let"he snorted softly as he lowered his muzzle once mroe and staretd walking,making sure demon was close to his flank so they dident get lost.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:12 am

Rev whinnied, and perked her ears. Her whole small head, hard but soft at the same time flew up. Her mane splashed in all ways. "Others!" She yelled, up to Jude.
Jude snorted again, only more eagerly. He stared at May, and a smirk appeared on his face. "That means we'll have a bit of a fight here,"
"Jude," May began, and her voice softened. "They could be mares-" But Rev cut her off, yelling about two stallions.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:15 am

Demon stopepd in his tracks and lifted his head his ears now flat against his skull"Great another uptight stag"demon muttered rolling his eyes as he turned towards him,He wqas queit tall for his breed and much mroe muscualr then he should be.His tail swishing as he smirked under his breath,he loved fighting and he got his name for never backing down unless he died.

Wild perked one ear while the other stayed back and lifted his head over demosn back to look at them.He stared at the stag and rolled his eyes with a snort.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 am

Rev saw them clear, and her eye caught on the black one. She nickered, and ignored Jude's yelling.
"How many again, Rev?" The black stallion had yelled, and rolled his eyes. "Revolution!" He trotted up behind her, nipping at her neck, and looking back at May. "If there's many of them, there's only three of us," He pondered aloud.
May followed, her mane bouncing on her crest joyfully, until she heard Jude.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:23 am

Demon lowered his head slightly and flickered his ear forward staring at rev his golden orbs locking with hers for a moment then breaking back to the small stag compared to him.He roleld his eyes oince mroe "He is not worth our time"he mumbled with yet another roll of his golden orbs and snorted lifting his neck up to its full length as he turned.

Wild shrugegd "I really dont care what we do as long as no one dies"he muttered with a small yawn and swished his tail back and forth slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:25 am

"Join with them! They might need something!" May said quietly, her voice high in enthusiastic.
"Why do you always seem to think someone in trouble?" Jude laughed, and nudged her. He trotted over to the stallions, though Rev bounced before him, her nimble feet stopping, and rearing once she reached the two stallions.
May followed, but behind Jude, afraid of the two.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 am

Demon grumbled "Great"he said udner hsi breath as he half turned back towards them his ears pinnied slightly as he stared at the stag.

Wild perked his ears and sighed as he turned as well looking at jdue and the others calmly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:29 am

"What do you want?" Rev asked, almost suddenly. Her perky voice, and small head seemed her to be almost impossible. She didn't seem dangerous in any way. She landed back on the ground, almost loosing her footing.
"Rev, calm down." May muttered, and stepped up behind the female.
Jude was last, of course, watching the two stags. He waited, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:34 am

"nothing why?'demon asked with a small snort as he perked his ears turning towards the two for a moment.

Wild snorted gently and shoke his head.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:36 am

"You're on my turf," Jude laughed calmly, but stepped forward. He glanced at the two stallions, no harm meant. Rev flicked her ears back, and looked at Jude. She shook her head, and trotted away from him. Sometimes, he just didn't act fair. They were trespassing.
May watched the black horse, until she had to ask. "What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:41 am

Demon roleld his eyes at Jude "Like i care"he mutter to him and roleld his eyes as he walked off.

Wild sighed and shoke his head once more"Im wild and that is demon"he said to may as he stared after him
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:43 am

"Wild and Demon, do you have a place to stay?" May asked, without even looking at Jude. Her small curious smile filled her large features, something she did often.
Jude watched her, then snorted, chasing after Rev. He stopped her, and nipped her rump gently, and she turned, baring her teeth. "You can't just leave like that," He warned, then circled her around.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:45 am

"Nope thats what were looking for"Wild mumbled as he perked both his ears finnaly and relaxed alittle as he spoke.

Demon nuged the snow around ignoring them and snorted loudly rearing up to the trees.he slammed his powerful hooves into the bark making the snow fall of the small leaves left on them and reach his muzzle toward them eating the leaves away.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:46 am

"We have spots! We're just a small herd!" May blurted again, her smile growing larger. Now that Jude wasn't here, she could speak truth. "My name is May, that's Jude, and the red mare is Revolution. We get along, most of the time...,"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:50 am

Wild titled his ehad at the spots thing but shrugegd softly and slowly smield "I See well demon doesent get along with others at first but he warms up sort of."he mumbled with a small chuckle.

Demon jumpepd aroudn boredly thrashing against the snow striking his hooves out with playfullness.He kicked the snow aroudn making it fling around him and snorted when he stopepd because he had become all white with snow.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:52 am

"I meant like. Open spots, not mine," May said quietly, a frown crossing her features quickly. She nudged the stallion, then danced back, smiling again.
Rev snorted at Jude, and turned, protesting. "I refuse to go back if she offers them places in our herd! She knows I don't like stallions." She grunted, and pranced away, in the direction of the black horse. She slid to a stop when she saw him, and groaned.
Jude just stood still, letting snow drop onto his back. He sighed, and closed his eyes for a moment to think.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:37 am

"I know and im sorry to refuse but i cant,demon will fight every step fo the way and i wouldent like that so im sorry"he said with a small frown as he bowed his head in curtisy.

Demon stopepd seeing rev and roleld his eyes with a snrot as he shoke all the snow off in annoyance.He yawned slightly and walked off awya from the mare with a smugged exspression.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:41 am

Rev followed, perking her ears. She nipped his rump gently, and then nudged him. She caught up at his shoulder, looking at him once. "Why are you so.. upset?"
May's face slowly sunk, and she shrugged at the stallion. She watched him carefully, but flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:33 am

Wild put on an apoligetic smile and nibbled an end opf her mane playfully.

Demon sighed heavly as he stared at her."Because im around others"he said simplely as he flicked his tail and strutted off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Ones
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Horse Roleplay-
Jump to: