The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

--*Secrets*--

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampire

Vampire

--*Secrets*-- Empty
PostSubject: --*Secrets*--   --*Secrets*-- Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:40 pm

We are vampires, well some of us. Only 5 are. When we get into the sun, our faces,our skin starts to melt. Sunglasses,hats and clothes help and we go to a normal highschool. We always sit at a table, only us and have never really comunitcated with people. We don't look at them, and try not to suck humans, no matter how good they smell. We consider ourselves Vegetarians, we only eat animals...... We don't tell anyone the secret that we are vampires. The 5 of us live in a house in the forest and we are extremly fast,strong,cold-skinned,never sleep,and our eyes change colors. Our pointed teeth never show, unless we are biting and sucking the blood. If a vampire bits a human and injects posion they can turn into Vamps. But please don't until I say.

RULES:
We need humans,the VAMPIRES cannot fall in love with each other.
You know the normal stuff
Can be detailed!!!!

MINE:
Edward
Brown hair [Like in movie Twilight]
Loving,mysterious,funny,happy,easily mad,stubborn.
Usually hazel-ish brown eyes.
Never been in love.
He doesn't like to talk and hangs out by himself usually. He always controls himself with human blood. He can hear people's thoughts.
Vampire
--*Secrets*-- Pic0614
Back to top Go down
http://anythingroleplay.forummotion.com

--*Secrets*-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --*Secrets*--   --*Secrets*-- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:09 am

--*Secrets*-- 21ea6f95df0c

Name: Riley
Hair color: Brown and red
Eye color: Brown
HUMAN (:
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

--*Secrets*-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --*Secrets*--   --*Secrets*-- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:10 am

Brendan
Male
Golden hair
Dark gold eyes
Brendan is very serious and barley talks.He stares at people a lot to try and firgure them out while he controls his vampire side that wants to take control.He can be fun and sweet when he wants to or gets to now another person.
--*Secrets*-- The_wa12
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

--*Secrets*-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --*Secrets*--   --*Secrets*-- Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:27 am

• Mallory Doe Brooks • 16 • Dirty Blond • Green-Gray • Wearing what she is in the picture • Pure human blood pulsing through her thin veins • Currently out of a relationship • A very high end girl that likes things to be flashy. When it comes to being smart, she's the top of her class since 8th grade. But she lets that all go to her head and causes her to be very ignorant and snobby. • A very petite girl that is always underestimated. She is strong for a girl. •

--*Secrets*-- Mallory-1
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

--*Secrets*-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --*Secrets*--   --*Secrets*-- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:48 pm

[.....we gonna rp or just sit here? xD]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

--*Secrets*-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --*Secrets*--   --*Secrets*-- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:00 am

(lol lets rp =D)
My gaze shifted as i stared around the school with a dangorous edge to my gaze yet mysterious and queit.I never muched enjoy the company with other humans much less other vampires like myself i preffered to be alone and by myself most of the time, but as the vamprie side kicks in my flawless features always pulled people along which got annoying after a long time.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

--*Secrets*-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --*Secrets*--   --*Secrets*-- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:59 am

Mallory's gentle blond hair danced in the gentle breeze as she stepped out of her car. Her friends instantly flocked towards her. Oh how many friends she had. She was the popular one, yes, the one that craved any attention. Gently she pushed the car door closed and began to walk into the building, her friends following behind. It was like a mother duck and ducklings. Mallory was always being followed by her friends, that were more like needy children. But, besides this the girl still loved every one of them. Feeling as if she was blessed to have such great friends.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

--*Secrets*-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --*Secrets*--   --*Secrets*-- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:13 am

My gaze shifted from the school to the blonde that walked into it with a pack of girls around her.My nose wrinkled at the sight making me cringle slightly as i shoke my head and started for the school door.
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

--*Secrets*-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --*Secrets*--   --*Secrets*-- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:07 am

*Heather Elzabeth Crow*16*Charcoal/black*Icy Blue *Jeans The rest of her outfit * Homosapian *Lonesome *
Somewhere between emotional and intelligant, this attractive girl tends to stay away from the world, to be in her own place. She does not like to be around others, for they do make fun of her. Well, the girls, anyhow. She has her moments where she is thanked, and she lives in a house, by herself, with her own saved money, selling her art through the internet. Shy and afraid, she is mature and coherent, almost all the time. Being taunted has caused her to just die down on confidence, she needs a severe boost. *
--*Secrets*-- Completed
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

--*Secrets*-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --*Secrets*--   --*Secrets*-- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:28 am

Gently, her fingers caressed the rim of her pockets, but slowly ended up wrapping around her waist to control the heat. Gaze positioned downwards, to keep from view of others, her charocal strands of hair fell across the side of her face. She steadily walked, as she approached the school, hesitant to accept another day. Her spine sent a shrill, but she ignored it. Stepping in, her slim body swept through the crowd, untill her locker was in sight. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth as she gathered what she could, before it became packed. Her hair gently wisted as her pace was quick, anxious. Her lip was bit by her pearly white teeth, carrying herself and her books to class in a black and red plad tote. She set it down as she setteled into science, being early.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

--*Secrets*-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --*Secrets*--   --*Secrets*-- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:23 pm

A gentle smile soon spread from her lips as she walked into the school with the rest of her friends. The world seemed so silent around her. Everything was so, quiet. Soon she was leaning on the ugly green lockers that stretched from wall to wall. A few boys smile towards her, but she did not bother to do the same thing back.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

--*Secrets*-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --*Secrets*--   --*Secrets*-- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:47 am

I quickened my pace to get ahead of the mass of girls and shot right down the hall.I kept my features blank as the same went for my gaze when I looked around.This place was so boreing all the time, there was not much to do.To be honest I would rather be at home were atleast I could go out in the woods and be who I wish I could show everyone I was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

--*Secrets*-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --*Secrets*--   --*Secrets*-- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--*Secrets*--
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: