The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unanswered Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

Unanswered Questions Empty
PostSubject: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Unanswered Questions 8874~Cowboy-and-Sunset-Posters

There once was a large town, thriving with people and business. With ranches and some of the largest buildings of it's time on each side of the dirt roads. This place showed the true heart of the wild west. But no place is perfect now in days, right? Of course not. Well here in the town of Rockwell people have recently been terrorized by a gang of outlaws. Nothing big since most towns now have outlaws. But this time it's different. They have found a way to get into the system. They have made it around the law, while keeping everything secluded and secret. Though the sheriff has managed to find out one large piece of the puzzle, who the leader is. They no his name, yes, but nothing else. His name is Rick Lark, and there are many other unknown members that happen to be in his gang of outlaws. But there are many questions and no answers.

Rules
normal rules
you can curse
keep the gender ratio even
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Human

Name:
Height:
Personality:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Hair Length:
Skin Tone:
Physique:
Weapons or Items:
Outfit:
Picture:

Horse

Name:
Personality:
Eye Color:
Coat Color:
Mane Color:
Tail Color:
Hoof Color:
Facial markings:
Leg Markings:
Brandings:
Tack:
Picture:

Pet

Name:
Species:
Breed:
Personality:
Eye Color:
Coat Color:
Markings:
Picture:
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Name: Rick Lark
Height: 6'2
Personality: You'll see
Eye Color: Crystal blue
Hair Color: Charcoal black
Hair Style: Usually covers his eyes
Hair Length: Longest strand stretches to just below his eye
Skin Tone: Rather pale
Physique: A strong, fit, man. He's handsome, yes, and not one to be messed with.
Weapons or Items:
-gun
-spurs
-holster
Outfit: Normal stuff xD [I'm being lazy]
Picture:
we all know rick xD

Horse

Name: Twister
Breed: TWHBEA
Height: 15hh
Personality: Wild
Eye Color: Charcoal black with chocolate brown hints
Coat Color: See pic
Mane Color: white
Tail Color: white and fades to black
Hoof Color: yellow
Facial markings: blaze
Leg Markings: none
Brandings: none
Tack: normal western tack
Picture:
http://www.adamshorseandmuleco.com/Mister_Twister.htm [profile xD]

Pet

Name: Eye In The Sky “Sky”
Species: Bird
Breed: Peregrine Falcon
Personality: A very loyal bird
Eye Color: Piercing black
Coat Color: See pic
Markings: None
Picture:
Unanswered Questions Peregrine-falcon

Last edited by Alice on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:00 am

Human

Name: Pepper Anne Garland
Height: 5 ft 9
Personality: Gentle, and most of the time calm, but if someone upsets her, Pepper can be in such a rage she'll lose her mind. She holds long grudges, even against people she might love. She's very easy to fall in love with, but is she easy to stay in with?
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Style: Curled, naturally
Hair Length: Medium/Long
Skin Tone: Light
Physique: Slender, well built.
Weapons or Items:
-A gun which is on her at all times, almost always in a new spot, so she can pull it out if need be.
-Wears a golden heart around her neck, to remind her of her family.
Extra: Pepper works at the barn for most of her day, then likes to go out riding. She may be young to work at the bar, but when you're in need of money, sometimes it's all you got, right?
Outfit:
Unanswered Questions BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnZsMVdoWXo3M1JHbHV1SDJkek1NSHcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Picture:
Unanswered Questions 2d8gvp4

Horse

Name: My Doll Liberty
Breed: Quarter horse/ Morgan/Mustang
Height: 16.2HH
Personality: Gentle, caring, and never disobey's her owner. She's always up for the run, but won't dump her rider.
Eye Color: Black
Coat Color: Dun/Grullo
Mane Color: Black
Tail Color:Black
Hoof Color: Black
Facial markings: Blaze
Leg Markings:black/brown socks
Brandings: None
Tack: Western saddle, bridle, and regular tack. Pepper didn't have much money to buy new tack, her father passed it onto her.
Picture: :http://www.equinephotographers.org/members/portfolio_image_preview.php?pi_id=3637&id=2134]Horse
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:54 am

Doll snorted as her mane blowed in the wind gently, swaying back and forth. Tied up outside, she went back to grazing, a sigh escaping. She watched a couple of men walk back and forth downtown, engaging in conversation.
Inside, Pepper wiped down the bar counter, sighing. She looked out the window, and then at someone who had just walked in. Another drink, she served him up quickly, then leaned on the counter, tossing the well used rag into the sink. She watched it sink down into the water, until she snapped back into reality.
"Hey, girl, can I get another drink?" A man's voice called, and Pepper nodded. The young girl sprinted over to him, filling his glass to the top.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:51 am

He rode into town with his hat low, covering his well known eyes. The eyes that told a story that no one dared to listen to. The same eyes that had witnessed his family's demise long before and we seeking only revenge. Oh how those two simple orbs of color told a twisting and compelling story. But, then there were the folk that were intended their opinion. The sheriff, the deputy, and most of the farmers. They shared that very common conception that within the boy there was only a criminal, nothing worth keeping around. It had become such a common conception that he began to believe it himself. Might as well make life worth living, eh?

On his shoulder rested the still falcon. This girl never seemed to leave the horse and rider pair. She extended her feathered fingers, flapping them quickly to maintain her perfect balance. Soon she was back to a relaxed, easy going, position.

Rick slowed his loyal stallion to a halt at the bar. Might as well get a drink, before robbing the bank. He walked in still with his hat low, not bothering to tie up Twister. That was a waist of energy when the stallion didn't trust anyone and never left his side. He went to the bar and sat on one of the many hard wooden stools.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:06 pm

Pepper's curious eyes wandered to the man who had just walked in. His eyes were covered by his hat, so she couldn't read his expression, but as he sat she decided she might as well serve him anyways. She was the only one working this boring game anyway. It didn't help that she was young, and the job almost scared the wits out of her. A 16 year old working the bar, wasn't the smartest idea drawn. Ah, but she wasn't to be 16 for much longer, for she would be 17 the month coming. That was a game too, the only good thing that could come from turning 17, having another birthday, was the way she could now walk around telling people. Not like anyone would listen, this time was becoming lonely and boring. "What can I get you?" She asked, walking over. She leaned over the counter, waiting to hear. It wasn't like he could order much anyways, stock was low, and her patience was slowly stocking lower aswell.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:28 pm

“Beer.” He replied with nothing more. A man of few words to say the least. He wasn't expecting to blurt out an entire conversation just to inform the young girl about what he wanted. One beer wouldn't push his sanity very much. It wouldn't do much at all. He leaned back on the stool, his ears catching a few minutes of a pair's conversation.

“You hear of the outlaw?” One asked with a low tone.

The other glanced towards Rick and nodded. “Yeah. He doesn't deserve to roam the lands.”

“I'd say.”

“I got a bad feelin' about that guy, you know?”

“Yeah.”
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:30 pm

"Not a problem," Pepper responded, not saying anything more, afraid she would push his lack of manners. She overheard their conversation while filling the man's cup, then pausing. "Outlaw," She mumbled, before looking back over at the men. "I'll have nothing of it. He has no right to bully our lands." She muttered to herself, placing his glass down.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 pm

Rick raised his hat slightly to look dead at the girl. “I know. But, they'll catch the entire gang.” He was used to pretending to hate the outlaws, his gang, his friends. He drank the beer quickly, placing the money on the table, before standing. Time wasn't something he could just waste. He went out to Twister, pulling himself into the leather saddle easily.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Pepper stared at his eyes for a moment, then gathered the money quickly, thinking about his words. "No, they'd find him first. They want him, more than the rest." She rolled her eyes, then pushed the pay into her pocket. She gathered up the rest of the money, and glasses, tossing them into the sink. Part of her job was washing dishes, and as she run the water, she glanced at the window, at the man. When her fingers burned from the hot water, she turned if off, and began washing. It shouldn't be that longer, before her shift was done.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Rick glanced towards the girl who he saw glance at him. He sent a gentle, mischievous smirk towards her before urging Twister towards the bank. When they arrived and saw that no one was inside he sighed. “To easy.” A challenge was what he was craving at that moment, and he wanted it. Just being able to walk into the bank, take the money, and leave wouldn't do. Oh no. He pulled out his gun and shot the packed Earth, sending the town into a frenzy of confusion and concern.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 pm

"That man's trouble, I can tell," Pepper muttered to herself, before serving up another drink. She wiped her hands on her pants gently, then heard the gunshots. A couple of people were uneasy, and a couple left. Outside, the town was in terror. What to do, what to do. She could leave, shut down the bar, or offer a place for people to 'hide.' The most of the group was leaving anyways, she sighed, and waiting until something else might happen. Who knows, maybe it wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Rick chuckled at the large crowd that stood terrified on the streets. He hopped off Twister and walked into the bank. Instantly people froze in their spots and some yelled for the sheriff. “Okay, just give me the money so I can be on my way.” The gun rested in his palm, loaded and ready. Not only was he an outlaw he was also a quick shooter, a bad combination. Well good for him and bad for the town. He winked towards the banker as he took the money from his shaking palms. “Thank ya.” No need to show very much compassion, when he didn't have it for any of these people. He smiled when the sheriff ran into the building with a few people following. “Why hello there.”
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:02 am

When Pepper was sure she'd lost all business, she groaned. Another pay check gone? Or at least half of it. She sighed, and shrugged her jacket on, before locking the door and finding her horse. Doll licked at her fingers, looking for a treat, before she mounted. Seeing the fleeing people, Pepper stayed away from the main street, and trotted down the back.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:06 am

Easily Rick made it out one of the side windows. He walked to the door again, laughing at the confused people. “You really need some work.” That was the truth. He couldn't possibly get away that easy each time, right? With a smile he got back onto Twister and urged the stallion into a flat gallop. Above the two flew the large falcon. She let out a call and went faster.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:11 am

Taking the flat land towards her house, she enjoyed the silence. At Least she was away from the crowd, and Doll enjoyed being able to lope the way. She urged her into a up, down, up, down letting go of the reins and dropping her boots out of the stirrups. She closed her eyes for a moment, until she heard loud hoof beats. They were far, but she groaned. Shit disturbers. She thought, and grasped the reins again.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 am

Rick leaned back in the saddle. He smiled to himself, holding the bag of money in one hand and the reins in the other. All he could hear was the pounding of large hooves and the hot breath being pushed out of Twister's flaring nostrils. He urged the stallion slightly faster before closing his eyes for just a few seconds. Silence, one thing that he loved.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:24 am

Pepper kept Doll moving, ignoring the sounds. She was almost home anyways, and the sun was pretty well gone. She moved her back into a lope, her hooves hitting the ground, when her small house was in sight. She loped right up to the side, and brought the horse into her small stall out back. Hay for the night, and water filled up brill top. She just went into the house, and flopped on the couch, her hand on her head. The bank was obviously robbed, or somewhere around there.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:32 am

Literally he rode into the sunset. He went over the large hill that separated the open plains from the town. Soon there was nothing in sight. A smile formed on his lips as he pulled the reins gently, slowing Twister to a halt. “Good boy.” I whispered towards the stallion softly as I untacked him. I patted his rump and smiled when he took off.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:34 am

Laying her hand over her face gently, she breathed in, and out slowly. It was a busy day, plus she was almost certain that man had a fishy look. She only caught his gaze once, and it was a smile that didn't make any sense at all. And then the robbery, it was a busy day. But not necessarily a different from any other day. She was drifting in and out of sleeping, knowing she had to get up early for tomorrow's work. It was still early, but why not waste a little more time?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Rick's soft blue eyes were exposed to the surrounding area. A smile formed on his set lips as he sat in the brush. Nothing was there to bother him. He was literally surrounded by silence, nothing to cause any tension in the air. That was why he enjoyed the wilderness so very much, it made him relaxed. It was the last place you could find true solitude. Slowly he laid back, using his saddle as a pillow, and drifted into a light sleep. A heavy sleep was one thing that he rarely got, unless he was in jail. No if he drifted to deep into the black abyss that stretched and fought to grab him he would surely get into trouble. What if the sheriff send out a party to look for him? He would have no idea that they were arriving.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Pepper was into a deep sleep, before she even knew it. Pepper almost, never ever dreamed, and strange enough, she didn't tonight either. When falling asleep, she heard Doll's whinny outside, but now she had nothing on her mind. Before she knew it, light poured into her living room window, and woke her. It was probably already late, and she needed to take an earlier shift than yesterday, if she wanted to be paid properly again. Maybe that strange fellow would come back, maybe. She hitched up Doll quick, and made her way to work quickly, thanking that no one really came early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Questions   Unanswered Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unanswered Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: