The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aveline Christine d'Auvergne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

Aveline Christine d'Auvergne Empty
PostSubject: Aveline Christine d'Auvergne   Aveline Christine d'Auvergne Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:15 am

Do you mind if I use my own form? I will include everything that is included in your form. (You will need this font to view the text of 'Hello' It is VTKS Revolt.)

HELLO, my name is...

Aveline Christine d'Auvergne Avelin10
This image is not mine.

I am 18 and a half years old, born on the 2ND of July, 1992. I am a straight female. I have lightish aquamarine eyes, and wavy light brown hair that is usually down, with sidebangs that normally cover my left eye. My powers are: Conjuring - the ability to think of something and make it appear in my possession. & Transmogrification - Changing shape or form, even into that of inanimate objects. I was too young when I came to possess these powers so I really don't remember how I happend to get them, I grew up with them practically, maybe even born with them. My sense of style is casual , comfy, classy, and sporty, all at once, jeans, & shorts, ocassionally skirts, cute t-shirts, tank tops, the usual, I especially like flip flops, no matter what the weather, you'll find me in flip flops. (Sometimes). I occupy dorm 120. Well those are the basics, now to get down to me, like actually me. I'm a pretty outgoing, wacky girl. I come up with crazy ideas, speak my mind, and burst out randomly durring awkward silences, thats just me. I'm ultra friendly and will randomly introduce myself to someone walking down the hall. I don't care what anyone thinks of me, this is who I am, and I'm going to be true to myself. Sometimes I bust random dance moves, or randomly start singing when I'm bored, so be prepaired! I'm all in all, a fun, smart, spunky girl that wants to make her place in this large world. I also have a seinsitive side, can you believe it? Yes I can be ultra sensitive towards rude comments, and mean glares, I knwo this conflicts with my outgoing attitude, but, hey, ever heard of multi personality? Well, I'm not quite that, but I can be either outgoing, or sensitive.. Or.. Mad. But anyway, not to sorta describe my temper to you. It ain't pretty, when I'm 'having a bad hairday' Or 'I woke up on the wrong side of the bed' so to speak. You have to watch what you say to me, because if looks could kill... you get my point. I also am slightly easily annoyable, you start teasing me I'll go along with it and think nothing of it, but once you've done it enough times, over and over, I get pretty serious and ask you to stop, if you don't, well.. you'll just have to see for yourself.. Well, I hope not, but.. yeah you get the picture, it's not good.. At all. My history? Well.. thats kinda my bees wax, but I have nothing to hide. I had a perfect childhood... Well, untill my father died, I was about 13 then, and 3 years later my mother remarried this man, that I completely hated, and I rather not get into all the details about why. So when I was 17, legally old enough to move out, I did just that, I moved! Thank heavens! I've kept contact with my mother, I love her to death, along with my two younger twin sisters that are 8 years old.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsxx.forumotion.com/
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Aveline Christine d'Auvergne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aveline Christine d'Auvergne   Aveline Christine d'Auvergne Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:17 am

Accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Info :: Charectors for the College world :: Active Girl Charector's-
Jump to: