The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing is what it Seem's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:35 am

I said nothing, and growled at him. This was becoming harder. I stepped out of the car, and slammed the door behind me, before walking up to my steps, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:37 am

Brendan sighed heavly once she left and rubebd hie forehead.His breathign had become ragged,nostrols flaring even though she was gone her strong scent was still there.He growled slowly as he drove off back home.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:38 am

Of course my father was watching baseball.. or was it football? When I walked inside. I sighed, and greeted him with a wave before rubbing my tired eyes. I suddenly knew, I just had to find out who he was. Who was he to want to talk to me all of a sudden? I went to my room, turning out all the lights and just sitting on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:42 am

Brendan drove down the road towards home.He had his window down to freshen out the smell hopefully that is.He grinded his teeth as he parked in the garage.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:43 am

I groaned, and rubbed my head. What was with Brendan? Suddenly, I wanted to see him again. But I had no way of actually doing that. He was mysterious, most definitely, but I could get over that. Maybe he just wanted to be friends.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:47 am

Brendan walked out of the car locking it as he did,the grare door closing on its own.He sigh entering the house silently as he stared at jason and Rebbecca.He roleld his eyes and headed up the stairs to his room.

Jason saw him and raised an eye brow as he watched him walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:49 am

I bit my lip, and flopped back. Only another day, I could demand to know why Brendan was so straight forward, why he only asked questions he wanted answers to. I laid my head back, and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:50 am

Brendan lied down on the bed and closed his eyes think.He never fell asleep nor ate cause he was infact a vampire.The onyl meals he got where the Tb drinks or the animals in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:52 am

Slowly, I was falling asleep. Nothing would probably wake me, just the fact that I would dream soon.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:55 am

Brendan sighed and stood up.He looekd around for a moment,then jumpped out his wind and wondered into the forest.He kciked a rock as he looekd aroudn the darkened tree's.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:57 am

I was almost asleep, almost in that deep sense when I woke up. I rubbed my head, my hair messy as I could see in the mirror. Brendan wasn't real, was he? No. I didn't think so. But then I remembered tonight, and hopped up. Gosh, I was still wearing clothes from today. I sighed, and went to the computer. So if Brendan wasn't the same as me, I would just have to figure it out on my own. I started searching a few things like his beauty, his soothing voice, and his eyes. The only thing that really caught my attention was the bit about the cold ones; Vampires. No, he couldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:59 am

Brendan threw hsi head up hearing the hooves of a deer in the clsoe distance.He crouched low to the ground the fangs finnally appearing to extaend to there full elngth.The hunt had began.

The deer drank slowly from the riverbed and twitched its ears looking around.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:01 am

I kept researching, and thinking about his sister and brother. They were drop dead gorgeous too, and the way the girl always hung off of the boy. The way everyone loathed them, the way everyone went into shock when Brendan talked to me. The new girl. I gasped, and pushed the site away from me, sitting on my bed. So what if he was a vampire? I'd just have to see about that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:04 am

Brendan narrowed his eyes ,fangs barred out as he silently krept towards the deer.Birds flew from the trees showign a disterbance in the woods.Once the deer bounded away he tackled it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:05 am

"Vampire, vampire, he is!" I yelled, even though my dad was probably still awake. I wasn't harming anything. I bit my lip, and pulled my knees to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:07 am

Brendan snarled as he lifted hsi head towards the trees."Stupid birds"he mumbled knowing they will give it away.He stood up and grabebd the deer dragging it along with him.He sighed whipping the blood off his lips his fangs returning to normal teeth.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:09 am

I put my head back on my pillow, closing my eyes for the second time. Sleep would come quick, and it did, very quick indeed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:11 am

Brendan threw the carcess to where he new a bear or pack of wolves would get it before any humans.he sighed and looekd towards the brightening sky.The sun was coming up which ment school...and her.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:13 am

I woke up in the morning, and groaned. My face filled the mirror as I got ready, and I left breakfast for my dad, who wasn't quite up yet. Silly chief. I ate quickly, then sighed. Another day, and I'd have to talk to Brendan again.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:14 am

Brendna got home by the first rays of the sun and growled as it came out for only a second though till the clouds came and covered it back up.He sighed and toke a swiftly shower to erase the previous hunt and got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:15 am

Waiting a few minutes, I took advance to get the truck started again. Once it did, I just sat in the warmth for minutes, waiting for time to pass.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:16 am

Brendan sighed heavly as he got in the convertable again and drove towards school.He rubebd his head and grinded his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:17 am

It took me a while to drive to school, almost forgetting the way. It was funny how the mind worked. I got out, almost slipping, but made my way to a small patch of grass for a while.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:24 am

Brendan slowly puleld up and parked in the usal spot.He grumbled as he got out a natrual look on his face.He locked the car behind him and left towards the feilds.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:25 am

I saw Brendan, and followed after him, trying to catch him. I needed to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is what it Seem's
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: