The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing is what it Seem's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:36 am

Rebecca stood still and listened hard to where the two were going. Though she could hear nothing in particular. She shrugged it off and looked at Fawn. Seconds later her breath came in a short gasp. Her eyes went distant and she stood still and stiff.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:39 am

Brendan slide to a fast stop and stared around them.He narrowed his eyes and snifefd the air fidning nothing but yet no aniamls sturred in the forest.

Jason noticed to and looked around as he slowed to a stop.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:44 am

Rebecca began to rock in her place. The vision was surprising longer than most and slightly clearer, but of course the furture never seemed to stay the same. The vision kept playing through her eyes and she was only able to stand there and watch. No choice.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:50 am

Jason turned towards where brendan use to be and found him....gone.Jason looked around franticly fidning no trace of where his brother might have gone nor if he did it by his own will."Brendan"Jason eylled loudly threw the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:56 am

I stopped and stared at Rebecca, biting my lip, and just watched her. This hadn't happened with me around before, I had no idea what to do. I started to just touch her, my hand on her arm gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:59 am

Rebecca soon returned to the present and smiled brightly. Her eyes were sparkling with excitment and her smile showed it even more. When she looked over at Fawn her smile widened.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:59 am

I laughed at her enthusiasm, plastered on her face and pulled my hand away. "What?" I asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:00 am

"Brendan!!"Jason screached once more.When he dident get an answer he dashed back towards rebbecca with mroe speed then he had used before.His eyes where frantic and wide as he appraoched her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:01 am

"I saw the future." Rebecca cheered and laughed. "It's normal for me. I have that power." she explained, but soon she became serious. "What is it Jason?!" She had never seen him look so frantic, so afraid.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:02 am

"What.. did you see?" I asked, then followed her gaze. I stared at Jason, then broke it away, trying not to seem rude.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:04 am

"I'll tell you later." she whispered quickly over to Fawn. Because of her excitement it was rather hard to understand what the girl just stood, she forgot that she was talking to a human and was talking fast. "What is it?!" she demanded as she reached out to Jason.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:04 am

"he's gone i cant find him and he wont answer me"he said his words comming out in a fast blur as he spoke.His tone was urgent,frantic but mainly afraid of where he might have gone.It was unsal for brendan to leave like that and never reply to his calls.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:06 am

I listened best I could, then I quickly blinked. From what I could understand, they were talking about Brendan being gone. I gulped, then glanced from both of their faces. "Well where did you go!?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:09 am

"Jason go up north. Track any scent of his! I'll take the southern parts. Fawn your coming with me." Rebecca was soon serious. She quickly kissed Jason, though she didn't want to split from him, she did and bolted towards the south. Before she left she gently pushed Fawn onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:13 am

"Somthign was in the forets someone must be here.No animals where about nothing was moving it was dead silentl'He mutetred to ehr his words unreal and unbeiavleble fast.Soon he darted off down the south and climbed up the trees for a better look.He found nothing,no trail of his scent not even a hint he was around.

brenda was unconsious,he hadent known where he was or what happened but for a sudden moment of being there with jason,Somthing had grabebd him and drugegd him there on the spot then dissapeared ihnto thin air.The creature was fast unlike other vamps.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:15 am

I gasped at the sudden movement, but held onto my new found friend. "What's going on!?" She asked, biting her lip harder.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:16 am

"Brendan?!!" Rebecca called loudly, though it seemed impossible for her to breath at the speed she was going even with Fawn on her back. She was soon following his scent, growling softly. "Brendan, we can't find him. Something is wrong." she explained to Fawn, slowing her voice to make it clear.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:18 am

"He did something wrong," She sighed, and pinched her eyes shut. "Of course," She thought quickly, then paused. "What do you think it is!?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:22 am

"Other vampires...maybe" Rebecca growled. Her words came out harsh and cold. "There are many things out there." she warned the girl as she slowed to stop. The wind let a new, unknown, scent lift into her nostrils. It made her growl louder.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:23 am

The one that held brendan over his shoulder growled as he new someone was on his trail.he picked up his poace and jumpepd down off the small cliff towards the water.he darted for the river and jumpepd over it runnign into the trees on the other side.

Jason caught a small whiff of the scent only a second of it and darted towards where it had come.He pushed threw the trees his eyes becomign wider as the scent grew stronger.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:39 am

Rebecca shot forward again. She was soon coming straight towards whatever took Brendan. Her eyes were locked in it's direction and she could already hear it in the distant. When she stopped she gently set Fawn on the ground and looked at her. "Stay here, and stay quiet." she whispered. Seconds later she was gone and running fulll speed towards the other thing.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:40 am

I sat on the ground, still highly confused but slightly in the loop. It wasn't my fault I wasn't a vampire. I sighed, and pursed my lips, staying quiet like Rebecca had told me to.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:42 am

The man rolled his eyes as he jumpped a large wall towards a big house and ran inside.There where 3 other vampires liek him in the house as he slowed and threw brendan onto the couch."There now let me go"he demanded to the three.They roleld there eyes and nodded to him.

Jason slide to a stop once at the house in a tree and watched silently .
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:44 am

Rebecca ducked at the window. She watched and listened with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:08 am

She couldn't watch. Instantly she slipped through an open window and stood tall as she coasted towards her brother. A threatened growl emerged from her small, petite, figure as she placed her hand on Brendan's shoulder. "What do you want with him?!" she demanded. Her harsh and cold eyes darted towards each and ever other vampire that threatened to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is what it Seem's
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: