The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dark Ones

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

The Dark Ones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:16 pm

May nickered, and squealed. She loved to play. She pranced on the spot, then nibbled at his mane.
Rev rolled her eyes, and followed. "That's not a very good answer."
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:45 pm

Name:Tone
Full name:Katone
Breed:Friesian
Eyes:Charcoal
Coat:Charcoal
Hair:Charcoal
Hooves:Charcoal
Pattern:...?
Personality:
Katone is a quiet, not soft, but intelligant brute.
He can be brutal, fatal, and cold struck to the bone.
He's not afraid to kill, nor afraid of harming others.
He is masked over, and his side of sweet can be found
If you try hard enough.Also, just when he gives warn..
You'ld better back off.
Mate:None
Herd:None
`Being Alone
`Nightime
`Cold days
Dislikes:
`noise
`Groups
`Daytime
`Hot days
`Annoying mares
Picture:
The Dark Ones - Page 2 Krist5

Last edited by Tempest on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:16 pm

"oh well then"he muttered as he finally turned towards her his tail swishing behind him.

Wild smiled as he nipped her neck gently but playfully and pranced in place with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:20 pm

Rev snorted again. "I don't understand you," She muttered, then nudged his shoulder blade with her muzzle.
May pranced, and smiled, whinnying casually, and nudging his neck back.
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Etching his estatic chassis through the amist of fog,a dull, rather emply throat scratching snort peered from his self indulgance.He let aloof as his embracing ebon tendrils dripped wet with a velvet coat of water sticking to it.Pletrey itself grasped the air, just to suck in the cool sweet flavor, keeping the canvas a bleak blank bulk of black.Light cascaded down the etch of a dark,daint forest, a canopy of green, and a low vegetation placed onto the ground.Apex lowered, and muscles flexed to each inch of air that pressed to it, Flints grasped the ground as he dragged them.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:40 pm

"Many others dont as well as you"he mutter back with a soft snort and side stepped slightly.

Wild chuckled once more and nuged her flank with the tip of his muzzle and side stepped playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:41 am

A small smile crossed Rev's features, then she nickered softly. "Why are you so.. upset? Like really."
The tall mare side stepped with him, and nickered. She watched him for a moment, then let herself grow tired, as the dark was getting even more so.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:16 am

Demon stared at the mare thinking of how to answer her question with only a few words."Life has been unfair"he said slowly as he looked away up to the darkening sky.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:18 am

"Well yeah, sweetheart get in line. I think we've all had a rough go," Rev whispered, her face softening in the dark. Not like he could tell.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:37 am

Demon snorted shaking his head.She dident get it but yes everyone has had a rough one but to him it seemed like his was going down the road to the hardest."The spot at the end of the line has fileld"he remarked and turned slowly walking off,meaning that he had hit the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:40 am

Rev snorted, and followed after him. She nudged him gently, and stopped in front of him, meaning to block him. "Stop it, you haven't hit bottom."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 am

"Not fully i still have the spikes to land on"he mumbled qqeuitly as he stared down at the ground and nuged the snow around.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:45 am

"You're so convinced your life is over." She nudged at his muzzle, and sighed. She gave up, and flicked her tail. "I've tried." She turned, and carefully walked away, trying to find Jude.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:50 am

Demon shrugegd simply as she walked off and let out a loud call for wild.He swish his tail slowly,flicking his ears back and forth as he sighed softly.

Wild perked his ears lifting his head slightly to listen and sighed.he looked at May "Im sorry but i must go"he said gently as he touched the tip of his muzzle to ehr shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:54 am

May set her ears back, and stopped her joy. She nickered, and sighed. She glanced back towards Rev and Jude, and blinked once. Once, she was having fun too.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:56 am

"Goodbye may i hope to see you again"he said and smiled softly then turned and trotted off towards demon.
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:50 pm

Tempest wrote:
Etching his estatic chassis through the amist of fog,a dull, rather emply throat scratching snort peered from his self indulgance.He let aloof as his embracing ebon tendrils dripped wet with a velvet coat of water sticking to it.Pletrey itself grasped the air, just to suck in the cool sweet flavor, keeping the canvas a bleak blank bulk of black.Light cascaded down the etch of a dark,daint forest, a canopy of green, and a low vegetation placed onto the ground.Apex lowered, and muscles flexed to each inch of air that pressed to it, Flints grasped the ground as he dragged them.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:45 am

Demon snorted queitly as he waited for wild to join him.His thoughts wondered back to what the mare had said before she left and he sighed.His ears rose up once wild was near and he nipped his shoulder playfully with a small smile.

Wild rolled his eyes and nuegd him back with a chuckle.He turned his head, ears perked as he stared at the trio not far and frowned slightly wishing he didnt have to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ones   The Dark Ones - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Ones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Horse Roleplay-
Jump to: