The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashley davies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Ashley davies Empty
PostSubject: Ashley davies   Ashley davies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:57 pm

Ashley davies Mybanner4a5f8a89dd621

Character Information

Name:Ashley Davies (Close friends call me ash)
Sexual orintation:Lesbian
Hair: Brown and normally curly
Eyes:Chocolate brown
Clothing: Normally skirts and tank tops are her style
Power: She can shape shift into any animal and control or generate fire from her body tempature.
Dorm Room:117
Subject: If your a teacher you need to fill this out. What subject do you teach?
Personality:
Ashley is normally queit and very harsh.She rarely talks to another person and if she does its normally in a cold tone.She can get into a fight easily and will not back down.She is vrey strong for a girl and can be headstrong as well.She is smart and does have a sweet side to her.
Crush/bf/gf:no girl has caught her gaze
Best Friend:Ashton

Family:

Father:
Relationship:He died
Mother:
Relationship:bad
Brothers:
Relationship:none
Sisters:
Relationship:okay

History:
So she was hanging out at a party around a bon fire with a couple of her friends when she got bite by some type of bug.It didnt hurt or anything but felt werid after awhile.what she didnt know was it was a diffrent type of bug it had a virus in it that gave her the ability to shape shift into any animal and control fire since it was around a fire when it bite her.When she got home she blacked out and when she woke up she was a wolf out of all things which became her main shape shifting form.

Last edited by Wolves on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Ashley davies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley davies   Ashley davies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:14 am

Active hehe
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com

Ashley davies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Info :: Charectors for the College world :: Active Girl Charector's-
Jump to: