The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam James McArthur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

Adam James McArthur Empty
PostSubject: Adam James McArthur   Adam James McArthur Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:14 am

Adam James McArthur 3665958361_2740ce2516_o

Character Information

Name: Adam James McArthur II
Sexual orintation: Bi
Hair: Dark brown/Black; see the picture doll
Eyes: Blue-grey
Clothing: The shirt in the picture, jeans, worn out sneakers
Power: Psionic blast—Memory manipulation
Dorm Room: 121
Personality: Adam has a personality that's very hard to explain. He has an amazing sense of humor that can make even the most emotionless people laugh but he also has this serious side that can make you completely bored. You can say what you want but Adam is a hearthrob, in all senses of the word.
Crush/bf/gf: None to speak of
Best Friend: Like I said, none to speak of.

Family:

Father: Adam James McArthur
Relationship: fine, I guess.
Mother: Marissa Alane Kane
Relationshipwonderful, thanks for asking
Brothers: none
Relationship:--
Sisters:none
Relationship:--

History: Adam has a history that most people wouldn’t want to speak of. Actually he grew up in a very poor neighborhood raised by a single father. He went to a normal high school and at a party was where he received his power, well because of a party really. His friend had spiked his drink with a little to much giving him alcohol poisoning, sending him to the hospital. At the hospital his heart stopped for a total of 1 minute, and he was just about dead until they were able to revive him by giving him a certain type of drug, an illegal drug actually. Well let’s just end this up with the fact that because of the drug he got his powers.

Last edited by Alice on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Adam James McArthur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam James McArthur   Adam James McArthur Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:19 am

Accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com

Adam James McArthur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Info :: Charectors for the College world :: Active Boy Charector's-
Jump to: