The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:17 am

I rolled onto my stomach and picked at the grass boredly. I sighed and breathed int he sweet scent of the grass and clover and smiled. Yawning a little. I heard a bell go off. OH NO! Class is about to start. I shot up and gathered my thnigs sprinting down the hill, almost slipping beacause of the wet grass from yesterdays rain. I mostly slid down the slippery hill, saved myself some time but got some grass tains on my bare legs. -sigh- I ran in one of the back doors and slowed to a walk. Heading towards the first class, Computer Science/Lab.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsxx.forumotion.com/
Artistry

Artistry

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:31 am

I whistled gently, and Indigo padded around the corner. I had left my dorm room door open, so she skedaddled into the dorm and kicked the door shut. I sighed as the wind carried my hair in the off direction, twords whoever. I backed up as a girl dashed infront of me, and I sighed, and walked in as well. I grabbed my books and left for science. Once at class, I sat down, playing with a strand of my hair as I held my book and read quietley. Well, that's what we were going to do all class, so. Once I finished I pulled out a piece of paper and started to sketch. It was the outline of a wolf, and two others, thundering across the arctic tundra. Class wasn't even half over, so I decided to sketch in detail, not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:20 am

"go to the dorm demon" I yawned as I stood and went to my locker, grabbing my books and such before heading off to science.I toke a seat in the back corner and leaned back in my chair as I slightly closed my eyes and just listened, setting my books and stuff off to the side where my hand rested.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:37 pm

I walked silently into class, it was just starting and the man at the front with the crazy hair was rambling on about adoms and whatnot, and different chemical reactions or whatever it was he was talking about. He stopped to stare at my pointedly. He looked at his watch. "A minute late Miss Aveline." He said raising his eyebrows. "Glad you were watching the clock." I said sarcastically and walked over to the double wooden table in the back that contained a microscope, and a few different cups of chemicals. "Please turn your books to page 75 and follow the directions, you may add anything you'd think would improve his concoction but if it overflows you're cleaning it up." I decided to keep it simple and just follow the directions.

I pulled the book out of my book bag and set it on the table, moving the microscope and flipping to the page, everyone around me except for a few people were already getting started. I know it says this is lab/computer science, but we'll get to that.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsxx.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: