The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing is what it Seem's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:12 am

The three instantly crosuehd and hissed at her with glaring harsh eyes."You killed the DD's kind know there are vampires out everywhere looking for you three."they snarled viciously as the stepepd towards her.

jason instantly broke threw the window and hissed at them barring his fangs as he crouched on top of the couch.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:14 am

"They didn't deserve to live." Rebecca challanged. Her eyes set on one that seemed slightly familiar to her. Her head tilted slightly and she stared at him silently.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:16 am

"If we turn you in that simply sets us for life or any other that did and we are willing to take that chance"One snarled as he crouched lwoer.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:18 am

Rebecca's attention was on the one that she thought she knew. The one that hadn't spoken yet but was still crouched and waiting. She crouched and silently watched him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:19 am

The one rebecca was staring at peered over to her"What are you staring at!!?"He snapped

Jason stared at rebecca curiousl and tilted his head slightly and so did the others.

Brendan instantly woke and jumpepd two his feet.He snarled viciously at them and narrowed his eyes to slits.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:21 am

"Dont I.....know you....." Rebecca said slowly. She began to walk towards him, eyes curious instead of threatening.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:26 am

(um idk how to responsed with him so u play him XD)
Jason wacthed curiously but tense.

Brendan looekd at Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:29 am

The male instantly hissed and crouched lower, threatening Rebecca to come closer. He bared his fangs and waited.

Rebecca didn't seem at all threatened even more curious actually. She smiled slightly and looked at him.

The male soon became tense as she was standing directly infront of him. He looked her in the eyes and just waited.

"I do." Rebecca concluded with a nod. A smile soon spread across her lips, but it faded. Her eyes set on the male's anxious face. Seconds later she was on her back and the male was over her, growling viciously. She kicked him off of her and backed up towards Jason, crouched beside him. A large cut now slinked down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:40 am

Jason felt the fury rise now as he saw the cut on Rebecca.He tackeld the male and snarled as he slamemd him against the ground crackign thw wood udner them.

Brendan tackeld the others and hissed as the three flew into the wall with a high powered force.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:42 am

Rebecca playfully rolled her eyes at Jason. She called their names before darting out of the room, lighter in hand. "Hurry. Come on I'm about to light the house on fire!" she yelled impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:43 am

"Do it"Both jason and brendan shouted as they crashed threw a window out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:46 am

Rebecca threw the lighter near a tank of gasoline. She smirked and watched as the house went up in flames with the vampires inside.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:47 am

Brendan couched slightly and sat down as he felt light headed once more.

Jason looekd at brendan for a second then rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:48 am

Rebecca rubbed her neck silently as she went back to find Fawn.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:14 am

I curled my legs up around myself, closing my eyes and resting my forehead on my knee. I sighed, and muttered something beneath my breath, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:18 am

"Hey Fawn." Rebecca's hand covered the cut on her neck. She smiled at the girl and held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:19 am

"Hey," I laughed, and grabbed her hand gently. I pulled myself up, then looked at her frantic almost. "Did you find him?!"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:21 am

Jason tackeld rebecca he had his arms around ehr first glad she was okay.

Brendan rolled his eyes and sighed gently as he wondered over to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:26 am

Rebecca fell to the ground when Jason tackled her. She laughed softly and hugged him tightly. "Yeah, he's over by the burning house." She said to Fawn.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:27 am

"Oh great," I laughed, and glanced at the two, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:31 am

Jason was frantic once mroe."Are u okay?does it hrut?"he asked as he looekd at her neck his eyes scanning the wound for anything.

Brendan chuckeld gently."Calm down jason"he sighed as he walked over towards them.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:34 am

"I'll be better, calm down Jason." Rebecca smiled. She gently kissed him and pulled back to smile at him. "Calm down, hun." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:35 am

I looked at Brendan, and smiled, glad to see he was atleast okay, then watched Jason, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:38 am

Jason looked at her curious."What do u mean fine ur cut!!"he said and looekd at her neck.He always over exaggerated over things.

Brendan laughed as he walked over to fawn in 2 swift strides.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:39 am

"It'll heal and I'll be fine." Rebecca giggled softly. She moved her hand to the cut and shook her head slowly. Soon she put her arms around Jason and simply hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is what it Seem's
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: