The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing is what it Seem's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Nothing is what it Seem's Empty
PostSubject: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:37 am

Nothing is what it Seem's Dark-forest-35836

They have been moving from state to state. This is their last stop before they Have to move to South America........The oldest boy of the three, is the more protective one that takes control when it's needed...the only girl is the hyper, outgoing vampire. She's never afraid to tell u want she wants. They call her the little dancer, or just a pest but they all love her. The last is the other boy.He's the 'youngest' of the group, meaning he was turned not very long ago. He mostly stays behind his two siblings and never gets close to humans. This clan or coven of vampires is different than you might think. They have created a 'drink' called TB. They only drink it in the protection of their house and it is a personal secret. This TB completely rejuvinates them, and quiets their thirst. Though it is not as good or nurishus as actual blood. This new invetion has caused controversy between many other clans, one in particular. This coven is now after the Deadly Dozen but the worst part is, who ever comes in contact with the Deadly Dozen is in mortal danger.

The Vampires and Only vampires

Name:Rebecca O'Conner
Hair color:B;lack
-length:Shoulder length
-Style:See pic
Personality:Hyper,bouncy,sweet,caring,brave,hard headed,stubborn
History:She was once a human till she had almost gotten beaten to death by a ghang in the allies.brendan had found ehr and just when she was about to die he had changed her into one of him.
Extra:-
Played by:Potclover932
Picture:Nothing is what it Seem's Subaru15

Name:Brendan O'Conner
Hair color:Dirty Blonde
-length:Short
Personality:protective,serious,funny,queit,mysterious,fun
History:He was the first to have been turned.When he was walking along one of the deadly dozen group members, a new born to be in fact had bitten him.It would have drained him dry if it wasent for a group of people that had happened to walk by.
Played by:Me
Picture:Nothing is what it Seem's Dean101-1

Name:Jason O'Conner
Hair color:Blonde
-length:Short
Personality:Queit,mysterious,keeps to hismelf,thinker
History:He use to be in the deadly dozen coven and was turned on a night when he was patroling the streets.
Played by:?
Picture:Nothing is what it Seem's Roberthoffmanstepup2

Razz Rules Razz
They are the onyl vamps in the college.
I Control Weather,Date,Time.
No rping without me only reply once please.
Follow site rules.
no one knows that vampires exsist.
The vampires can fall in love with each other cause there not fully related XD.
Can be detaield in whatever u want.
Cuss words Allowed:Damn,Hell,Shit,Bitch
No one knows the Deadly dozen are vampires or that they even exsist.
Have fun

The form for ur Humans XD

Name:
Nationality:
Personality:
Hair Color:
-Length:
-Style:
Eye Color:
Wears:
Wearing:
Extra:
Pixture:

Mine

Go Check uptop Razz

Thank potc for the help!! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:05 am

Name: Fawn Brookes
Nationality: American/French
Personality: Fawn is gentle and kind, or so it may seem. She's a fighter on the inside, like someone who's waiting just to burst out and tell everyone what has happened in her life. She may seem petit, but she can pack a punch when needed. When she wants something, nothing gets in her way, let me tell you the girl has her own sort of way of uprising havoc, and bad things.
Hair Color: Dark Brown
-Length: Long
-Style: Curled usually at the ends, but sometimes wears straight
Eye Color:Blue [unusual]
Wears: --
Wearing:
Nothing is what it Seem's BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnJxaGhRSHk2M1JHbTZtSjMyaGMwNWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQPixture:
Nothing is what it Seem's 2zi259d
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:11 am

Brendan shifted slightly from where he sat his eyes downcast to the book he read.he sighed queitly and rubbed his head.He was sitting up in his room to the giant house he stayed at with his family.

Jason walked around his room and looked at the pictures,thinking queitly to himself.After awhile he walked out and headed for Brendans to talk or atleats sit with him.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:13 am

Rebecca sat in her room, completely ubsorbed in a magazine she had picked up. The gossip and all was always interesting to her. What broke her from her trance-like state was her favorite song on the radio. A happy, but soft, squeal escaped her lips as she hopped up and danced to the radio. Her room was soundproof so it wouldn't bother to many people when she blasted her music like she was at the moment. She stiffled a giggle as she danced out of her room and towards Brendan's.

[call Jason!! xD]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:17 am

Jason rolled his eyes gently "Here comes the pest"he sighed playfully and sat down next to brendan.

Brendan lifted his head up "Great"he mumbled playfully and shut his book clsoed keeping his page with a bookmark.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:20 am

I stared down at my desk, re-arranging the pens I had just unpacked for the second time. My father hadn't called me down yet, so as far as I was concerned, it was really a big deal. After pushing the last pen upwards, I turned and looked at the window. This wouldn't be my home, no I wouldn't accept it as that. But for now, it was all I had. I smoothed out the covers on my bed gently, and stared at the few things that sat out of place on my floor.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:23 am

Rebecca pranced into the room and smiled at the two. "Miss me?" she laughed before dancing in and standing beside Jason.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:24 am

"Who are you again?"bendan teased and stuck his tongue out at her.He smield thought and leaned back in his chair.

Jason smield also "Well idk if he did but how can i not miss the hyper one?'he asked playfully and rubebd his head gently.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:26 am

Okay, things were going pretty well, but they could change! What if my dad wanted to talk about something like.. dinner arrangements or how school's going? I would be starting a new one, which sorta scared me, but what couldn't handle?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:28 am

Rebecca smiled up at Jason and then at Brendan. She looked around and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:30 am

"Well time for school get ready you little pest"He snapped at Rebecca but smiled it was only fun but they did have to go.

jason shoved Brendan playfully "Be nice"he laughed gently and stood up.

Weather:Hot,sunny
Day:Tuesday
Time:7;34 Am

School starts at 8:oo
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:32 am

I shrugged on my clothes for today, and went downstairs. My dad was in the living room, and almost seemed asleep. When I had first come, he'd welcomed me with my own car. Nono, truck. A red one, but I still loved it. "Almost time for school?"
"Yeah," I answered, biting my lip and grabbed my stuff off of the kitchen counter quickly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:24 am

Brendan shoved both of them out of hsi room and closed the door.He smield gently and swiftly got changed in a split second.Soon his face look serious and calm like he wa sin deep thought.His life was good but he new it wouldent last forever.

Jason grumbled a bit and shrugegd as he walked towards his own room,getting ready for school.he grabebd a few books and set them in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:26 am

I grabbed my small bag, something I always carried whether it to school or around town, and headed for the door, before waving. I shut the door lightly on its frame, and started the truck. A large sigh escaped my lips, but at the same time I was silent.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:28 am

Brendan walked down the stairs and went outside to the drive way.he threw his stuff into the back seat and went to the door."Come one we gotta go"he yeleld threw the hosue and tapped his foot waiting calmly.

Jason rolled his eyes "Hold yer horses"he said and walked down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:46 pm

Rebecca was out and at Jason's side within seconds. She smiled brightly, long hair sparkling as it was still slightly wet. She hooked her arm around Jason's and took a quick glance up at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:49 pm

Edward rolled his eyes "Finnaly now get in and lets go"he said with a smile.His hands traced over the front hood as he got in the dirvers side,starting the car.

jason smield down at rebecca and walked towards the car never removing his arm from hers of course.His hands where in his pockets but they came out once he threw his bag in the car and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Rebecca took shot gun and smiled. She leaned back in the seat's fabric, boredly playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:56 pm

"Pest your funny guys up from annoying short people in back"brendan teased to rebecca and smield as he leaned back with a chukcle.

Jason roleld his eyes and smield "Be nice brendan"he said and flicked his head with his index finer and thumb.Then jumpepd into the back and sighed playfully.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:59 pm

"Shut up and drive." Rebecca laughed. She pouted, pretending to look hurt and sniffled. "You hurt my feelings." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:01 pm

Edward rolled his eyes and started the car"Good"he teased right back and sped off down the road towards School which was actually college.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Rebecca turned in her seat, now facing the back. She smiled at Jason, gently and playfully poking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:07 pm

Jason raised an eye brow at her and flicked her nsoe,sticking his tongue out playfully.

Brendan leaned back into the seat and sighed gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:08 pm

Rebecca wrinkled her nose playfully. She let out a soft whine and stuck her tongue out back at him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:39 pm

The truck worked fine, so I discovered only the noise was particularly loud. Now, if I could get to school, not being lost ,that would be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is what it Seem's
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: