The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing is what it Seem's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:50 pm

Once at the school brendan stopepd."Okay flock out"he said playfully and got out of the car leaning against the door waiting for the others his face now more serious and calm.

Jason jumpped out the side and straightened up grabbing his bag,his face blank.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:55 pm

Rebecca's smile slowly faded to nothing but a small smirk. She grabbed her things and got out. Silently she hooked her arm around Jason's like before and looked over at Brendan.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:58 pm

Brendan smirked queitly and flicked her head "Pest"he said and walked on ahead of them slightly.

Jason looekd down at Rebecca and walked along keeping his arm there again.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:04 am

I pulled into the school lot, watching the kids stare at my truck, and the newcomer that came in it. I was late into this school and they all knew it. I parked, almost bumping the person in front of me. I could almost hear their comments, scared to actually get out.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:06 am

Brendan stopepd and stared at the new truck that had came.He raised an eye brow then his eyes slightly widen at the smell.He bite his lip roughly and shoke his head.The smell was the strongest he had smelt in a decade,the sweetness to it,urdging for a tase but he resisted.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:08 am

"Nice ride," I heard someone comment, and nodded, slamming the door behind me. It couldn't be that bad, could it? My worst luck, stumbling slightly but gaining it back and holding a paper my father had gotten for me. Basically a map of the school, right in my hands.
[Mixing it up a bit ;D]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:10 am

Jason looekd at Brendan and rasied an eye brow then at the new person. "We should....go"he said finnally and shoved on.He pushed Brendan slightly but gently as he walked.

Brendan follwoed and grinded his teeth,his nostrols flared with the new scent as he left.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:11 am

Rebecca looked at Jason and then Brendan. She didn't reply to his name calling at the moment. As she walked past him and towards the school, her eyes went towards the new girl. But instead of going along with the crowd and staring at the new comer she simple kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:15 am

I kept myself from falling again, but knew the eyes were still staring. I could handle this, just take a deep breath, nobody would know after a few days. I grasped the paper in my hands, carefully.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:21 am

Brendan slowly relaxed as he followed them and toke a deep breath.He ignored the sual stares they all got and looked ahead,calmly.

Jason sighed in relief.He ran a hand threw his head and rubbed his new slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:28 am

Rebecca leaned slightly into Jason. She pushed Brendan with her free hand and smiled playfully at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:29 am

Brendan growled slightly and glared at ehr calmly."Stop it"he said and shoke his head.

Jason frowned softly at brendan and sighed hevaly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:32 am

"Yeah, I'll be in class." Rebecca mumbled. Slowly and silently she unhooked her arm from Jason's and walked to her class. She didn't even glance back at either of the two, only walked gracefully towards her class.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:36 am

Brendan puleld Rebbecca back "Sorry"he said and hooked his arms around ehr neck his chest pressed against her back."Im sorry"he whispered once mroe soothingly like a big brother.

Jason smield at the two happy that there atleats getting along somehow.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:39 am

That made Rebecca smiled brightly her pearl white teeth gleaming. "Get off me." she laughed softly. The three always caught some attention, but doing things like this went unnoticed. She looked at Jason for help and pouted up at her big brother.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:40 am

"Accept my apoligy then i will let go"he said sternly and smield at her his arms not letting go just yet.

Jason laughed gently."You two are something alse"he sighed gently shaking his head playfully.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:42 am

"I accept." she gasped, pretending to take her last breath. She let out all of the air in her lungs in a gust. Playing up the dramatics. With a gentle laugh she hooked her arm around Jason's again, pulling herself away from Brendan.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:43 am

I looked once more at the note, and nodded. My first class I could deal with, it would be fine. Until I had to use the washroom, and needed to find where that was. Gym was most likely first, my luck.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:45 am

"Oh i see how it is...ur mean"he prompted and grunted slightly as he crossed his arms across his chest.

Jason sighed softly and looked at Rebbecca with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:48 am

"Love you too, big bro." Rebecca smiled. She pulled Jason along with her as she went towards her first class. She had all advanced classes, always at the top. I mean it was easy since she'd been to college countless times.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:51 am

"yeah yeah suuure"he said sarcasticly and walked away to his first class.

Jason sighed playfully "Do we have the same classes now?"he asked gently and scratched his head thinking.They had been gone for awhile cause of sumemr break.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:51 am

I was stared at, again like a wild animal. Something new in this world, something unneeded and dead, as I watched a ball get tossed around in class. Volleyball, my favourite. I just stood back and watched a couple girls do what seemed like warm up.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:53 am

"Yes we do. Now come on." Rebecca replied simply as she stepped into class. She only got a few glances but they were from the same people. The usual. She took her seat silently, placing her things on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:56 am

Jason shrugegd gently and sat down next to ehr.He toke his backpack off and grabebd his stuff leaning forward.

Brendan walked to class and sat down in his normal spot.He sighed gently as he looekd at the teacher school starting.

(Its gonna be funny when Fawn first see's them)
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:58 am

Rebecca sighed softly as she swiftly and easily did her work before the teacher was done explaining it. With a satisfied smirk, she looked around the class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is what it Seem's
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: