The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden oak Stables

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:14 am

Sam laughed gently and slipped away from the horses. She saw that Twilight was getting jealous and Creme was close behind. The two were side by side as they trotted to Matt. While Twilight was able to get his neck over the fence easily and playfully lip Matt's shirt, Creme had to stick her head in the gap and had to stretch to reach Matt's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:15 am

Matt sighed playfully"Alright"he said as he turned towards Twilight and Creme.His smile rubbing each of there muzzles and chuckled. "Happy?"he asked them.

Demon whickered towards the two as a greeting and bobbed his head.

Broken had perked her ears forward and whinnied wanting to play with the mare.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:20 am

Andrew was rolling his eyes at his brother. "Don't even start flirting with Marie, she's my friend and you have no chance with her." he warned in a whisper that only his brother could hear. He jogged into the stables and got Addicted out of the stables. The stag followed him willingly as he led him towards the pasture and inside. The two had a bond that could never be broken. Nothing could come in between these two, even if they were two different species. Addicted was always at Andrew's side, no matter how hard Andrew tried to get away. "Race?" he challenged both Sam and Matt as he mounted Addicted in the pasture. The stallion was strong and intimidating, but was more like a teddy bear. He stood tall as Andrew sat on his back.

"Your on." Sam smirked. She slipped into the pasture and grabbed a lock of Twilight's mane, the stallion shifted as she gracefully swung herself on and used her legs to steer the stallion towards Andrew and Addicted. Once there she waited.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:25 am

Matt roleld his eyes towards Andrew Sam was just a mer friend to him as well.He grabbed a lock of demosn mane and mounted barback up onto the large muscular stag.He smield brightly "Ur both on"he said and opened the gate to get in there pasture.He lined up next to them "First one to the end of the pasture wins"he challenged letting either creme or Broken start the race with a loud and powerful neigh.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:31 am

Sam leaned forward and whispered into Twilight's ear. To respond the stallion reared and Sam laughed softly. "That's my boy." she said under her breath as she gently began to put pressure on his barrel. Twilight was more sensitive then most horses. The slightest touch would send this stallion into a full on gallop. But, he and Sam had a 'connection' in a way. They could almost tell what the other was thinking. So, because he could tell Sam didn't want him to go, he didn't. Instead he snorted loudly and pawed the ground.

Creme looked at all of the stallions axiously. She reared and let out the loudest most powerful whinnie the mare could produce in her small body.

That sent Twilight into a full blown gallop. He extended his gate and was flying down the pasture, his mane and tail wipping in the wind.

Andrew and Addicted were close behind Sam. They were fast, yes, but Andrew always let Addicted run dry during the beginning. This time he took a new stratergy.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:33 am

As soon as the loud powertful whinny came threw demon bolted forward into a high speed gallop.He snorted loudly as he punded down the grass closing on one the two.He looekd towards addicted know next to him and threw up his head slightly.He felt a small kick to his side as a sign he could go faster and surged ahead towards twilight.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:36 am

Sam kept Twilight in the front of both boys. She smirked and leaned forward, whispering more into the stallion's ear.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:39 am

(Who's gonna win?? XD)

Matt leaned forward to demon and whisper words of encourigment.He slightly lossened the grip he had on demosn mane to let him loose and smiled as the stag responded.

Demon surged forward once more twitching his ears back as he listened to matt soon he was up to Twilights flank and snorted gently as he swurved to the side now side and side with the other stallion.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:45 am

[u can]
Sam glanced over at the boy with narrowed eyes. When she looked over at her other side she saw that Andrew was beside her aswell.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:47 am

(Alright then next time u get to)
Demon looekd towards sam and snorted gently once the line drew close to the end he slowly gained the lead his nck going out to its full length,meaning he had won by a neck.

Matt slowed Demon afterwards and smield gently,patting the stalliosn neck ."Good job demon"he said softly as he rubebd his neck once more.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:49 am

Sam wrinkled her nose and let Twilight slow at his own place. She sighed and hugged the stallion's slim neck.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:52 am

Matt slowly dismounted demon and checked his legs for a second.He smoothed down the sweated bedded coat and sighed gently knowing he need to know walk him so the sweat would dry.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:02 am

Sam laid on Twilight's back as the stallion walked over to Creme. The stallion's best friend. He lowered his large head towards the small pony and gently nudged her. In reply Creme gently nipped Twilight's muzzle. Sam giggled at that and almost fell when Twilight side-stepped. Quickly she slid off and sat on the fence, watching silently. As she sat there she noticed that Andrew was soon sitting beside her. "Following me?" she joked with a gentle laugh. She always did love to joke around with Andrew, knwoing it always annoyed him. When he pushed her off the fence she landed with a thud on her back. "Ow, Andrew!" her words carried a sour hint to them, they were harsher than usually. Sam winced and laid on the ground for a second. "Then don't mess with me." Andrew spat back. He rolled his eyes and jerked her to her feet, mumbling under his breath. That was what made Sam mad. "You iggnorant son of a *****!" she punched him dead in the chest and then stormed away.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:10 am

Matt stared after the two and sighed shaking his head gently."See you later demon"he said gently knowing this wasent the place for him.he was the stable owner and nothing more as he walked off.

Demon nuegd his shoudler before he left and galloepd after sam.He nuged her should gently and whickered softly.

Broken followed her as well and snorted in Andrews direction.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:13 am

Sam stopped and gently rubbed Demon and Broken. She sighed deeply and lowered her gaze to the ground.

Andrew on the other hand was after his brother. He caught up with Matt after a short run and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:15 am

Matt raised an eyebrow "Um hi"he said not really knowing what to say as he cleaned up the tack room a bit.

Demon nuged her gently once more and nuzzled her shoulder softly.he kneeled down sort of and motioned for ehr to get on his back.

broken smiled as she gently pushed Sam towards demon and bobbed her head.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:20 am

Sam smiled at Demon. She leaned her forehead against him before standing straight and slipping into the pasture. She mounted the stallion easily and smiled. Just as she thought. Perfectly built as well as handsome. A smile slowly spread across her lips as she gently rubbed his neck and urged him into a gallop.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:24 am

Demon got to his hooves with ease and bobbed his head gently going off into a canter.Once he felt the small kick he went ino a fast gallop down the fence line.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:26 am

Sam instantly let go, her arms resting at her sides. She leaned her head back slightly and let the wind play with her hair. A content sigh escaped her lips as she held on only with her legs.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:29 am

Demon bobbed his head and whinnied as he raced on turning at the corners easly but not to fast to where she would fall off.

Matt lifted his head at the whinny and slowly walked out of the stables.He saw the two and slowly smiled as he leaned back against the stable wall outside.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:34 am

Sam opened her eyes to see Matt watching. She gulped silently, wonder if he minded. She could also tell that Twilight was getting jealous with all the attention being directed to his owner. When the stallion galloped up she smiled at him and spoke in another language. French. After that Twilight seemed more relaxed with she riding Demon, and simply galloped beside them.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:42 am

Matt slummed back slightly as looekd away when she had seened him.he stared up at the sky and sighed gently.

Demon looekd at twilight and nuged the Stag gently as a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:45 am

Twilight reared and cirlced in the air, he whinnied to Sam and nudged her gently. Sam nodded and spoke to him in French again. He slid onto the stallion's back after gently rubbing Demon's neck. With a gentle kick he sent Twilight flying towards the fence. Bareback was a hard way to jump. But, Sam was able to do it perfectly and gracefully. She stopped Twilight infront of Matt and smiled when she saw Creme jumping the fence and coming after her friends. The pony was at their side in seconds and reared playfully at Matt.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:46 am

"um u leading a herd or somthing?"matt asked jokingly as he saw Broken and Demon had follwoed opening the gate easly.They trotetd over to Matt and nuegd him
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:49 am

"Apparently." Sam laughed. She leaned down on Twilight's neck and smiled at Matt. "You must be related to Andrew....you two look like brothers." she pointed out with a small smile.

Creme was now grazing sliently. Finding nothing else to do the small pony laid on the ground and looked up at Matt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden oak Stables
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: