The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden oak Stables

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:56 am

"Correct im Matt by the way and ur sam right?"he asked with a smile as well.

Broken stared down at creme and nuegd her playfully.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:59 am

"Marie." Sam lied quickly. Well it wasn't much of a lie sine in fact it was part of her name. Just her middle name. She didn't like sharing the story of her father naming her Samuel, a boy's name.

Creme gently nipped Broken and bobbed her head playfully. She stood and pranced around.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:06 am

Matt raised an eye brow curiously "So ur marie?'he asked oddly."Thats....odd im sure Andrew called you sam"he mutetred queitly as he rubebd his head.He shrugegd it off and leaned back once more stuffing his hands into his pockets.

Broken bobebd her head and whickered gently as she playfuleld nipepd ehr and trotetd away a game of tag.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:09 am

"He calls me that just because he's weird." Sam smiled slightly and shifted on Twilight's back.

Creme cantered after the mare. SHe gently nipped her leg and gallop into the stables.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:16 am

"Oh....well then nice to meet you"he said and rubebd his head as he smield up at her."Great stallion u have here"he said as he looekd at twilight closly.

Demon twitched his ears and nipped Matts shirt gently.

Broken cantered after Creme and giggle as she nipped the end of ehr tail and turned galloping back to Matt and sam.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:21 am

"I could say the same to you." She smiled as she looked at Demon.

Creme galloped after the large horse. She whinnied loudly and snorted.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:32 am

Matt gently patted Demon's muzzle."Know stop that i dont want to have to buy a new shirt"he said gently and smiled.

Broken nuged Sam on the back gently and smiled
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:35 am

Sam turned on Twilight's back. She smiled and gently rubbed Broken's muzzle. Soon she dismounted and stood infront of Matt. "Soooo."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:39 am

"How long you been here?'he asked the first thing that popped into his head as he stared back at her.

Broken nibbled the strands of her hair and bobebd her head gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:48 am

"Just got here today." she smiled slightly and looked down at her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:48 am

"How long have you been riding?"he asked as he rubebd the back of his neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:50 am

"Since I was 4." she replied as she patted Twilight. She saw how he was pawing the ground and soon led him to his stall.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:52 am

"I see"he muttered gently and grabbed Demon abd Brokens halter gently as well leading them to the stables.He set Broken in her stall and led Demon towards the showers.He washed him down the shine off his coat then groomed and fed him.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:00 am

She fed Twilight and groomed him quickly. With a long yawn she walked out to Creme and hooked her up to the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:01 am

Once done he put Demon in his stall and went back to broken."Come on girl"he said as he put her in the crossites.He groomed her quickly then tacked her up and mounted in a smooth motion.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:05 am

Creme whinnied softly as Sam made her way into the carriage. The girl took the reins in her hands and clicked her tongue, sending Creme into a smooth trot.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:07 am

Matt clicked his tongue and headed down for the trails.He smield as a slow wind blew threw across the stables and sighed gently as he rubebd Brokens mane.

Broken threw her head up and whinnied as she pranced into the tree's.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:08 am

Sam sighed as she let Creme go where she pleased. OF course the pony went towards the school down the road. Playfully Sam rolled her eyes and allowed her to.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:16 am

Broken headed off into the woods and pranced along,then ended up in town and trotetd smoothly down the side of the street that the hore riders used.She whinnied loudly and arched her neck holding her tail up high.

Matt smiled down at Broken and patetd her neck softly as some kids looked at ehr and said "Wow"
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:41 pm

(I'm going to use my own form for Audrey Razz)

They both are training in English and Western

.::La Maravila Likes to be called Mara::Translated: The Marvel::Pronounced Mara-Ve-Ga::.
She was blessed a Fea
She shall bleed pure Andalusian if you should cut her
She has seen 5 summers
She stands at 16.2 Hands High
Her pools are of a Deep Dark Blue
She is painted a sorrowful grey, with white and a slight tinge of auburn in her banners
She was marked with defined blaze apon her face
&&Maravilla is a gorgeous mare, with defined features that make her stunning appearance easy on the eye, she has strong legs and runs like that wind, her banners are long and smooth to the touch, they flow gracefully with each step she takes on her dainty hooves.
&&She is a very outgoing mare, she loves being the center of attention and is a bal of fun, she is training in english and western and enjoys her owner Audrey ridding her, she is very obediant to Andrey and only Audrey who keeps her in line at all times.::
.::La Maravilla::.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsxx.forumotion.com/
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:43 pm

AUDREY IS IN THE SPOILER!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:55 pm

(TOO BIG OF A POST. I had to keep this stuff out and post it in another post. Well this is Audreys stufffff Very Happy)
Extra Big Things
♫Black Light
♫13 Inche Tube Display LIghting
♫Mirror Ball
♫Mirror Ball Motor
♫Color Changing Hanging Mirror Ball
♫Color Changing Table Top Mirror Ball
♫Blue Fiberoptic Center Piece
♫Fiberoptic Spray Light
♫Plush Speaker Pillow

HERE IS ALL THE TACK FOR BOTH HORSES, IDC IF IT'S THE SAME THEY NEED TACK LOL

Western
English
Jumping
Accesories

Max sighed as he walked to Scarlets stall, his hand slowly and gently reached over the stall door and he rubbed her muzzle as she stood quietly and patiently. "Hey girl, you miss me?" He asked with a gentle laugh and scratched her ears then leaned on the stall door. Staring up at her with a smile.

Audrey smiled as she trotted along one of the seemingly-never-ending-trails. Her hair bounced softly with every step of Maras smooth trot, Audrey patted Maras neck and slowly leaned back, laying on Maras back, she had practiced keeping her balance like that many times and it was quite entertaining on a nice trail ride. She was riding bareback so it was a little easier that what it would have been like with a saddle on, probably a little painful with a saddle. She smiled as she stared up at the bright baby blue sky. Her sparkling hazle eyes taking eveythign in, she didn't miss much, always observing everything. She slowly leaned up right and kicked Maras side ever so gently, Mara sprung into a flat gallop, the dirt flying up behind her. Audrey laughed in enjoyment as she grasped the reins and Maras main, she was in such a hurry to get out of the stables she just decided apon a bridle and flung it on before she was off on yet again another adventure.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:19 am

(I Dont think we will need your guy just yet Dxo XD)Matt heled Broken to a stop and turned ehr towards the kids."You can touch her if ya want"he said to them kindly and smield.

he kids laughed and walked up reaching as high as they could to rubber he shoulders and stomach.

Broken bobebd her head and whinnied softly as he nuzzled on one fthem.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:14 am

Sam's hair bounced slightly with the sway and the bounce of the carriage. The pony in front of her was happily prancing along with her head held high. It made Sam smile at how calm and serene everything was when she was alone. When she was with only her horses she felt like a part of something for once, instead of just an outcast. No one really knew her real name, they knew her by Marie, and that's what she wanted to keep it like. Gently she pulled Creme to a slow walk and watched as the kids ran over. Aws were heard all around as the pony bobbed her head and nuzzled a few of the kids. She always did love attention. But, what she didn't know is that Twilight was rearing and kicking in his stall back at the stables.

Though Andrew was more laid back when he pulled out Addicted and lead him towards the arena. Not bothering to tack the stallion he decided that he would simply ride. His slim fingers slipped into the steed's mane and clutched. When Andrew pulled himself onto the stallion all he did was shift before they were walking. When he moved his heels slightly deeper into the steed's sensative skin they went into a canter around the circular arena.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:19 am

Matt shifted slightly and smied as he ruffed little of Broken's mane,He clicked his tongue and gently kicked her side.

Broken threw her head up and whinnied,prancing forward once more down the stone concrete.He hooves clacking against the hard ground as she went along showing off playflly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden oak Stables   Golden oak Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden oak Stables
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: