The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

The Dragons - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:05 am

"No!" Michelle said at the top of her lungs. She let tears flow from her eyes and she pulled away from him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:07 am

Brendan jumpped away afraid he might have hrut her."No what?!?"he aksed as he had the same worried look.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:10 am

"Dreams can come true?! Your telling me one day your going to try and drown me?!?!" Michelle sobbed.

At that same moment about three of Michelle's friends, former Dragons, barged into the room. Their eyes went wide and they raised their weapons.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:12 am

"No thats not what iment-"he said cut short once he saw her friends."I guess i was set up"he mutter coldly as he crouched low to the ground his upper lip rasing just barley showing the tips of his two large fangs.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:15 am

Michelle reached out to him but soon pulled her hand back to her. Her soft eyes went towards her friends who were all ready and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:17 am

"this love was never real as i can see"he muttered to himself thinking for a second."Have it your way then u want vampire death then so be it"he mutter to them group and tackled one of the girls hissing darkly as his nails dug into ehr shoulders then jumpped off landing onto one of the dressers.He sat down into a crouch ontop of it and licked the blood of his nails with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:22 am

Michelle ran to her friend. Yes she loved Brendan more than the world but she also loved her friends. She pulled a weapon from one of the drawers. "I'm sorry. I love you." she said as she threw the knife at him, a straight shot to his arm.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:24 am

"Sure you do"he said in a sarcastiuc way moving so it onyl brush against his skin."You only wanted to do your job like any other vermon in this world.u seem me for whats on the outside and at the very first site im branded a monster"he snapped slamming his fist into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:38 am

Michelle simply shook her head and in her eyes you saw that she regretted doing this. She darted towards him, stabbing him with a knife. Her other two friends had grabbed his arms and were holding him there.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:40 am

"I wont go down that easily"he muttered kicking his feet out slamming them into oth of the girls.He grabebd the knife she held and stared into her eyes."I guess this is goodbye"he said pulling the knife out of his side.Slowly he kissed her,tender and deep,then jumpped out of the window and ran off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:44 am

The kiss was to short for her. She wished she could feel his soft lips pressed against hers, his hand resting on her cheek. Slowly her eyes fell to the floor and she shook her head. "This is all wrong."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:45 am

Brendan darted threw the tree's quickly heading for his house.he shuffled threw his stuff shoving it into a bag and went back into the depths of the tree's.He stopepd remembering her birthday and bit the inside of his lip.he dropepd his bag to where he knew he would find it and walke dinto a jewelry store.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:50 am

"Some early birthday present." Michelle whispered. She went back to her bed and let her fingers trace the spot where he once layed. With a long sigh she tried to sleep, her thoughts flooding with ones of him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:17 am

Brendan smield softly at one of the silver heart neclaces.He picked it out and slowly went Back to michelles house.Once there he jumpepd threw her window silently and set the necklace down on her nightstand next to ehr bed gently.In graved into the heart was 'Love forever'.He looekd down at ehr sleeping face and sighed heavly as he kisssed her soft lips once more then dissapeared out the window from where he had come in.

The Dragons - Page 11 Love_never_fails_necklace
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:20 am

Michelle slept through the night. One lone tear slipped down her cheek before she awoke that morning.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:22 am

Brendan returned to his bag during the night and shelter up into a large oak.he sighed and toke off his shrit putting a clean smelling new one on so he distant the pain that was pulling at his heart,so he wouldent smell her scent.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:25 am

Michelle's eyes set on the necklace. "Brendan." she breathed as she gently traced the heart with the softest touch. Another tear ran from her eyes as she put it on and placed her hand over it. "I really do love you Brendan. I'll always think of you." she whispered before standing and going down to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:26 am

(Shall a few months or a year pass?)
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:27 am

[A YEAR]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:30 am

(OK)
The dark figure stood tall in the darkness of the trees,his golden orbs narrowed to slits as he stared off into the town.It had been a year since he had been here,those days of his love and yet betrail.He had grown the strength to fight diffrently to hold in his emmotions.Not much had changed about the top predator,just his muscals where slightly more complex,his features more gracful and flawless with each wondering step they toke.

Last edited by Edward on Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:34 am

The tall girl stood still. Time had passed since she had last seen Brendan and to this very day she still wore the necklace he gave her. She still loved him, love was one thing that could never die. But, she had learned to control her life better. Her features had become more defined and her hair now cascaded a few inches longer. Though one thing had changed. She had become best friends with Dilan. She smiled towards him and went over, the two talking as they went towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:38 am

Brendan jumpped effertlessly into the trees high above and looked down at Michelle breathing in her scent with a deep breath staying silent.He stared down at her taking in how much she had seemed to change in his eyes,but the one thing he dident like was the one with her.Looks like while he was gone she had gotten herself a man he smiled though even on the inside he felt the pain and sorrow yet the happiness she had found what she really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:47 am

Michelle let her fingers skim lightly over her necklace. She soon let her eyes return to Dilan's face. A small smile returned to her lips and she laughed at another one of his stupid jokes.

"You miss him don't you?" Dilan asked with a comforting arm around her. He didn't like her, no. He actually loved her as a sister.

"Yeah." Michelle answered. She leaned her head against his shoulder for a quick second before gently elbowing him in the ribs. "Race ya." she called before running ahead.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:49 am

Brendan stared after the two and hopped down.He dashed ahead of them threw the trees and smield as he slide to a stop and leaned against the base of a hollow tree out in the open.The shade covering the sun from his veiw.He stared at Michelle ahead of ehr no exspression on his face eyes slightly wide,no smile or frown.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:54 am

Michelle's eyes went wide. Her heart went into a sprint and she took a reluctant step towards him. "Brendan?" she asked as if it was some horrid dream. Though Dilan was at her side in case. As Michelle went towards him she felt Dilan's arm gently pulling her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragons
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next