The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

The Dragons - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:55 am

Brendan dident know wether he should speak or touch her like he longed to.He stared into her eyes never breaking his gaze even when dilan had gently pulled her back."Michelle"he spoke queitly in a soft tender voice that was velvety smooth and soothing.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:58 am

It was the voice that she loved. The voice that made her entire body crave for him. "Brendan." she said softly as she went to him and amost buckled at his feet. Tears of joy were flowing from her eyes as she pressed herself to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:00 am

Brendan slowled but tightly wrapped his arms around her."Im here dont cry"he soothed as he whipped her tears away with his thumb gently afraid she might break under his touch.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:03 am

"So your the vampire?" Dilan asked as he stood back slightly, still watching Michelle.

Though Michelle could care less that he was there. She pressed herself to Brendan and wrapped her arms as tight as she could around him, as if she let go he would dissapear. "I love you." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:06 am

"yeah"he said and slowled peer over at Dilan his gaze curious then backed down to michelle. "You do?'he asked queitly thinking after all this time she would have pushed him aside and gone with another man,Dilan to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:08 am

"With all my heart. More than the world itself." she confirmed with a long sigh.

Dilan put his hand on Michelle's arm and when he did the girl slowly backed up. "I don't think this is....going to go well. I don't trust him." he warned her in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:10 am

"Same"he whispered to herr and closed his eyes for a moment then re-opened them and stared at Dilan his exspression blank but eyes curious as he sat down."So i see im still a monster in everyones eyes here"he sighed queitly as he stared up at the two but shrugged.Over the months he had grown us to people thinking of him that way,hearing their thoughts.He dident blame Dilan for not trusting him,for he dident trust himself that much either.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:12 am

"No he thinks your going to leave me again. He doesn't want to see me go through that again." Michelle whispered. She sat in his lap and wrapped her arms around him again, crushing herself to his chest. "He's just worried. Like all best friends would be."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:15 am

"im not leaving unless i get attacked by a bunch of people then mabye i will run but wont leave anymore"he mutter calmly as he wrapped his arms around her tightly again but one of his hands wondered to the necklace he had gotten her.He softly traced it and smiled up at her with the smae smooth crooked one.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:17 am

"I said I'd love you forever." Michelle whispered. She gently patted her necklace and smiled. "Never take it off." she whispered to him, smiling brighter when she saw that adorable smile she completely fell in love with. She couldn't help but to crush her lips to his and pull herself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:19 am

Brendan chuckeld queitly and kissed her back tenderly,deeply with as mush longing as he had need to put into it.This is what he missed,her completely everything he needed in life was here in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:22 am

She was completely at peace again. Her mind wasn't constantly wondering if Brendan was okay and if he'd ever come back, if he really did love her. Appearently he did, and wasn't about to leave her again. She was positive that he loved her and she loved him. The next wonder was, where else would this relationship take her?
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:24 am

Brendan lowly pulled back and toke in another deep breath of her scent once more smiling again.His forehead pressed against her softly as he clsoed his eyes breathing her in.The craving for her to become his set in as he pulled her slightly close but loosened his grip a little his lips only inches away from hers once more but he dident move closer and defentally not farther.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:20 pm

Her lips moved slightly closer to his. She slipped her arms tighter around him before Dilan pulled her to her feet. "Listen, D, I love you. It's okay, I trust you and I'll give you all the details when I meet you at the park." she promised with a playful smile.

"Need to know basis only." Dilan chuckled. He hugged her before turning and walking alone to the park.

When he was gone Michelle took her spot back in Brendan's lap. She moved closer to him, forcing him to lay back, and leaned over him. "Now where were we?" she whispered seductively.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:27 pm

"Where ever you want it to be" he playfully smiled as he leaned up and kissed her eagerly.His arms grasping around her pulling her down onto him.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:39 pm

"You always know what I want." Michelle whispered against his lips. She pulled back and gently kissed down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:40 pm

"im smart that way"he whispered back as he kissed her neck,sucking on the skin gently between his lips.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:42 pm

She didn't bother to fight the arch in her back, that made her body press against his. She held back a moan before letting her eyes shut. "In public..."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:45 pm

"We can continue this later"he muttered against her skin before kissing her once more as he slowly sat up bringing her along with him that same crooked smile spreading across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:48 pm

"You and Dilan need to talk. You'll be seeing alot of him." Michelle informed him. She smiled slightly before kissing him quickly. With a quick sigh she got to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:50 pm

'i have to right know"he complainded playfully as he stood up and stufefd his hands into his pockets.He dident know if he could actually wonder away from her at the moment afraid he might lose her once more.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:54 pm

She playfully stuck her tongue out at him before skipping towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:11 am

Brendan looked behind him then at michelle debating wether he should follow ehr or not feeling as if he was inturupting a friend or more bond with Dilan.He hesitantle followed her each step cautious and unsertain.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:17 am

She stopped and turned. "It's okay." she promised. With a soft smile she took his hand and walked next to him towards the park, swinging their hands back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:18 am

Brendan smield softly and laced his hands with hers his other hand going to his pocket as he follwoed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragons
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next