The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing is what it Seem's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:25 am

Before I knew it, Jessica was saying something to me. "I mean it's not our fault none of these girls are good enough for him," She babbled on, which seemed like forever.
I smiled slightly, and shrugged. "Maybe, or maybe he'll catch on. He's just a guy, after all."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 am

Rebecca glanced at who Brendan and Jason were blabbing on about. She leaned back slightly in her chair, her long hair falling behind her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:28 am

"Dont stare rebbecca"he said calmly as he looekd out the window thinking.

Jason smirked "He caught u without even a glance"he said queitly and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:29 am

I glanced back at the girl, and raised an eyebrow. Why were they all so.. beautiful? I shrugged, and stared at the wall, trying to figure stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:32 am

Rebecca simply kept watching. She turned and looked at Jason, leaning slightly into him. "Come with me, I want an apple." Her high pitched tone sang into the atmosphere as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:33 am

Jason sighed and stood "Alright"he said and staretd walking.

Brendan turned his head to watch them,throwing a quick glance at Rebbecca "Dont u even try"he growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 am

I listened to the girl's voice, I mean who couldn't hear it? I couldn't help but watch once more.
"Fawn, focus. Don't you understand how important prom is?" Jessica was asking, snapping her fingers. "Those people are nothing, anyways."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 am

Rebecca winked playfully back at her brother. She smiled as she went to Jason's side and walked with him to the line. As she passed the new girl, her eyes rested on her and the other students. The urge to go over and just say a simple 'hello' made her glance back at Brendan.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:38 am

Brendan glared over at Rebbecca and narrowed his eyes to slits as he watched.His hands laced together clentching each other till his skin was pure white.

Jason gulpped slightly and tensed slightly around the large group.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:40 am

"I'm listening," I said, but slightly distracted. My gaze caught with the girl, and the other guy. It was so strange, why had they caught interest with me of all people?
"But you're staring." Mike had spoken up, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:42 am

Rebecca kept walking when she so badly wanted to say hello. She grabbed an apple from the line, and held it in her hands as she walked back to Brendan. "What's with the death stare?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:46 am

Brendan relaxed slightly but his shoulders still showed tension."I saw what u were goign to do"he mutetred out threw grinded teeth.

Jason walked past them and looekd down at the group.He stared at them for the longest moment then slowly said "Good evening"he wanted to say something alse but it was more of a warning that he had in mind.After his words he left back to the table.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:47 am

"Was not," I lied, then snapped back to my group. I didn't really care, what they were talking about but they kept going on. It was good, that they enjoyed my company, and I laughed once, biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:48 am

Rebecca's eyes flashed back at Jason. She watched him come back to the table, her eyes and face showing nothing. Silently she shot a harsh stare back at Brendan. "I wasn't going to. But, I suppose you don't mind Jason saying hello." she accused in a sharp tone.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:49 am

"Unlike u he wouldent have stay and sat down chatting with them"he snapped back in a hushed tone as he crosed his arms across his stone cold chest.

Jason nodded slightly "U would have stayed"he pointed out and sat down with a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:51 am

"You pig-headed fool!" she snapped, pushed herself away from the table and onto her feet. She moved gracefully but abnormally fast as she left the room and went outside again.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:53 am

I wanted to follow the girl, but the rest of my group just stared as if warning me not to. I shifted in my seat again, then leaned against the table carefully.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:54 am

Jason sighed as he stood and follwoed Rebbecca with a swift and gracful pace.He headed out the door and caught her wrist gently "Calm down"he soothed.

Brendan snorted softly and leaned back in his seat at the table.He gazed once more out the window then shifted and stood.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:57 am

Rebecca pouted slightly. She hugged Jason, wrapping her arms around him as she did so. "He just, UGH!" Though her voice was muffled by his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:58 am

"That's what I mean. Its like they rule the school, everyone.. like watches them!" Jessica exclaimed, then leaned back in her chair, her eyes placing on Mike. I had almost caught onto it, and I watched Brendan carefully, trying to get hints about them. Nothing came to mind.
"They're average, just like us,"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:00 am

Jason laughed gently and wrapped his arms around ehr also."U know he has a temper and does make his points"he said calmly and smiled.

Brendan grabebd their stuff and headed for the door.He stopepd slightly at Mike,Jessica,and Fawns group of people.His gaze shifted towards them then the words escaped his lips ever so soft yet warningly "Wacth what u say" he muttered reviling that he had heard them, then looked away leaving.His strides gracful and swift.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:01 am

[HA, I have a quote.]
"Holy crow, how does he do that!?" I exclaimed, pushing my hands onto the edge of the table.
"Maybe he just listens, like the rest of us Fawn," Mike laughed along with a couple other guy's, while Jessica's gaze was following Brendan.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:02 am

Rebecca's gaze fell on Brendan. "You scare off everyone." she snorted still clutched against Jason.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:04 am

"Thanks for noticing"he comment and set there stuff down.Then turned and walked off towards the trees.Lunch was a few more minutes so he dident mind relaxing his thoughts.

Jason shoke his head gently and sighed softly."U two should try and get along"He s8uggested as he released her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:07 am

Even if Jason did release his grasp on her Rebecca didn't follow. She stilled had her face nuzzled into his chest and into his jacket. She mumbled something about Brendan in a different language, before sighing into Jason's coat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is what it Seem's
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: