The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:34 am

"Morning." Anna said brightly as she held Willow close to her. "Let's go home." With a bright smile she walked out of the hospital and towards the car, shifting Willow to one arm and opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:10 pm

"As ready as ever"he chuckeld and smield following her.He helpped her opened the door while holding there bags in his other hand.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:53 pm

Anna kissed his cheek before slipping into the car. She closed it herself, shifting Willow into the opposite arm. When finished her eyes lowered to Willow. She smiled at the baby and whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:07 am

Matt smiled at Anna dn walked along to the other side.He got in and staretd it driving off at a normal speed.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:22 am

Anna leaned back in the seat and smiled over at Matt. She closed her eyes, listening to Willow's slow breaths.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:28 am

Matt yawned as they puleld up to their house and pulled into the grage.He clsoed it and smiled as he got out wondering over to Anna's side,opening the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:33 am

Anna smiled and slowly got out of the car. She laughed softly and Willow instantly stared at the door and reached her arms towards the knob. She went towards the door and let the baby take hold of the knob and try to turn it.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:46 am

Matt smiled as he grabbed the bags and went towards the door.he chuckled queitly as he watched willow.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:52 am

Willow giggled softly when the door opened. She clapped her small hands together and looked at Matt.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:08 am

Matt chuckled and kissed her forehead."How amusing"he said and kissed annas head as well.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:09 am

Both Anna and Willow laughed softly. Anna kissed him back before walking into the house.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:48 am

"Finally home" Matt laughed and put the bags down close to the door as he closed it when the two walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: