The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:44 pm

Matt wrapped his arms around her waist and sighed gently nuzzling his face into her hair.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:46 pm

She let out a long sigh as she shifted to lay beside him. She nuzzled her face into his neck, whining softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:50 pm

Matt noticed it "What?"he asked gently as he stared at her.His arms never left there place around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:51 pm

She instantly stopped and shook her head against his skin, saying only one simple word "no."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:53 pm

Matt looekd into her eyes "Tell me"He pleaded queitly as he carressed her cheek with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:55 pm

"It's nothing." Anna promised. Gently she kissed his neck, and nuzzled her face there again.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:57 pm

Matt sighed queitly but smiled and pulled her close to him.He gently kissed her cheek and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:00 pm

"If you don't mind me asking........why aren't you parents ever here?" she whispered curiously, but catiously.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:03 pm

Matt backed up alittle caught off gaurd by the question and stared at her.The smile he had soon faded."They just............dont.....care i guess"he said queitly barley hearable as his ahnds dropped.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:07 pm

Instantly she noticed the change in atmosphere. She kissed him deeply, clutching close to him. "I'm sorry." she repeated again and again between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:10 pm

Matt chuckled slowly and smield "Its okay"he said and ksised her back when he had the chance."I Wont need them........as long as i have you"he promised and kissed her neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:12 pm

"I am truly in love with someone I can never have." she whispered, as she leaned into a sitting position. Her back was turned to him, her bare skin eluminating in the sunlight from the window. Her shoulders raised and fell slightly as she took in deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:14 pm

"What do you mean by that"he asked as he sat up and stared at ehr taking in the words.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:17 pm

She slowly lowered her head to the floor, crossing her legs. "Matt, baby, I love you but there is no possible way that we can be together. Trust me my father would shoot you if he got a chance." as she spoke to him she ran her fingers through his hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:19 pm

"Ah i see what you mean"he said and looked down at the ground.He was thinking queitly to himself and slowly looekd up to her So then..............this is goodbye?"he asked queitly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:22 pm

"No! No, no, no!" Anna almost screamed. She put her finger to his lips as she calmed herself. She gently kissed his bare chest and looked at him again. "Baby, I'm never leaving you again. Your my life. My other half." she promised in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:25 pm

Matt smiled at her gently and leaned towards her.He kissed her upper chest then her neck."Then what are we going to do?"he asked calmly as he pulled back to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:29 pm

"We could always get our own place." She suggested as she stood, pulling on her underwear and bra. Simply she pushed her hair over her shoulder, and sat back beside him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:30 pm

"True"he said and leaned back slightly from where he sat.He had his boxers on so it wasent to ig of a deal if that was the only thing he had.Normal guys walked aroudn liek this anyways.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:31 pm

"Or move to another state...get married then come back here." she teased with a gentle laugh.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Matt laughed along with ehr. "I Can get us our own place if you want"he said and looekd over at her with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:36 pm

"I like the idea of getting married, but getting our own place sounds nice too." she smiled. With a soft yawn she searched his room for a stereo turning it on and blasting the music.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:38 pm

Matt smiled "U trying to have the cops come to my house"He mumbled mainly to himself and shoke his head playfully as he stood.He grabbed his jeans and put them on as well as his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:44 pm

She pouted slightly but turned the sound down. She danced back to him and around him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:59 pm

Matt chuckled and pushed her gently but playfully.Then ran out of the room "Ur it"he yeleld over his shoulder bolting down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: