The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run for your life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:12 pm

Run for your life Es_va_ponies_1_e

It is time to run,give up.The two legged has raided or land with fare to many followers.We must run or get caught if where csaught and and wont obey them then its the slaughter house for us.The world of the horses are changing to Survival of the fitest.We must run for know till we can get are kind up in higher numbers that are ready to fight.The young wont survive these times unless we hide into the forest deep within the ruins.Many will be lost but in return we will gain others.

Rules
Cant be immortal .XD
No Pity party.
Everyone is equaly treated.
Follow site rules.
Can be some what detailed.
No PP.
i Control weather Etc XD
Any horse you want and can lead any herd that you would like to make.
3 horses max please XD.
Have fun

The Form

Full Name:
Breed:
Color:
Mane/tail Color:
Eye Color:
Personality:
Pyshical description:
Mate?:
Herd?:
Extra:
Picture:

Heres Mine!! ^^

Full Name:The Demented Soul *Demon*
Breed:Friesien
Color:Black
Mane/tail Color:
Eye Color:Dark blue
Personality:Demon is mean and mysterious.He barley talks and sometimes when he does it comes out in harsh words.He is very protective and cares for others once he gets close to them.
Pyshical description:Demon is very muscular and strong.His body is a very large built for a friesien and stands very tall.His legs are powerful same with his neck.
Mate?:none
Herd?:Loner
Extra:Brokesn older brother
Picture:Run for your life Friesian_Stallion_by_Lynn23

Full Name:A Broken Heart *Broken*
Breed:-
Color:Blue roan
Mane/tail Color:Black
Eye Color:Dark blue
Personality:Broken is queit but fast.She runs with all her speed and strength but is very mysterious and never talks.She does have a playful side to her and has fun but if you get on her bad side then its a show down.
Pyshical description:Her legs are built for speed and ability.She has a small body but she uses it for running.
Mate?:None
Herd?:Loner
Extra:She is Demons little sister
Picture:Run for your life BlueMoon06-02

Last edited by Edward on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: NOT DONE   Run for your life Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:30 am

Full Name: Elusive Love
Breed: Lipizzan
Color: Cream White
Mane/tail Color: Pure White
Eye Color: Hazel/Dark Brown
Personality: You'll see
Pyshical description:
This Stag is strong. His muscles ripple under his moon washed pelt and his large bone structure makes him very large. He is strong and loves to show it off.
Mate?: N/A
Herd?:
He has claimed a group of mares. He has named the entire herd "The Lanakila Herd"
Extra: None
Picture:
Run for your life Dancerjphlr

Full Name: Enchanting Beauty
Breed: American Paint
Color: Paint
Mane/tail Color: Cream & Redish
Eye Color: Black
Pyshical description:
Beauty is a thin fae. She is very petite and loves to simply run. Her legs are strong and carry her gracefully over the earth below her. Though her muscles are visable she may seem weak compared to a stag.
Mate?: None
Herd?: The Lanakila Herd
Extra:
Beauty used to be an Indian horse. She is used to having paint around her eyes and dabbed on her neck, but now all she has left is her eagle feather
Picture:
Run for your life 183980652_caz

Full Name: Winter's Surprises
Breed: Mustang
Color: Dun
Mane/tail Color: Black
Pyshical description:
Winter is a rather scrawny mare. She's thin, tall, but doesn't have much weight on her.
Mate?: None
Herd?: The Lanakila Herd
Extra: None
Picture:
Run for your life 183980533_horsearama215

Last edited by Alice- Wanna Bet? on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:26 am

Demon snorted loudly as he peered threw the dark forest trees out onto the open meadow.He twitched his black ears back and forth silently as he listen for any movement that sturred in the meadow.He swished his long tail whipping it out at a fly and shifted his weight around to side step.

Broken flickered her ears back slightly as she waited behind demon and lifted her nose intothe air,her velvety muzzle delectly reaching up into the winds scent for a smell.She snifefd the air and lwoered her muzzle once mroe finding nothing but the smell of the autom trees and the blooming flowers.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:01 am

All three horses stood in their heard. While the lead stallion, Love, was watching over everything the mares grazed slilently. It was very serene and calming to watch. When a beautiful paint fae raised her skull into the air the rest of the herd followed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:07 am

Demon nuged Broken's shoulder gently and slowly walked out into the meadow.He lifted his head perked hs ears once more with a genty snort.He swished his tail,the muscals under his coat rippling under he shine smooth black coat coated with some scars along his flank and neck.

Broken edged after her broken and perked her ears as well.She snorted loudly and looekd around bobbing her head gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:13 am

The stag turned his ears towards the sound of a snort. IT seemed to be coming from the direction of the meadow. He whinnied towards his herd, instantly getting many replies, and led them towards the other horses. Thundering hooves pounded the earth and the manes and tails of horses wipped in the air.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:16 am

Demon twitched his ears at the sound of hooves and turned towards them halfly.His body length streched out protectivly infront of Broke his neck turnd towards the sound,ears perked forward.He slamemd one of his hooves ito the ground nextto the other and waited.

broken twitched her ears back and forth behind demon and archd her neck above his back for a better look.She titled her head slightly seeing a small herd of horses in the long veiw and shoke her head gently as she side stepped.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:18 am

As Love approached the two horses he stopped and his mares stopped behind him. His eyes rested on the mare behind the protective stallion and soon he was on his two back legs in a full on rear. As he came to the ground the paint mare walked to his side and gently nudged his muscular shoulder. The mare's mane was blowing beautifully in the wind and she raised her head high into the air.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:20 am

Demon never moved or flinched at the stallions movemnts.He had a calm but warning stare in his eyes as he twitched his tail back and forth slowl.He stared at the other mare for no more then a second and looekd back to the Stag infront of him.

Broken backed up slightly and shoke her head with a small snort.She touched her muzzle to her muscualr brothers shoulder and nipped him gently as a sign to not fight again.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:27 am

Love reared again and flung his limps at Demon yet again. When the mare beside him stomped her foot he came to the ground and looked over at her.

"You muist excuse his behavior, he still acts like a colt." the mare said politely.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:30 am

Demon nodded slowly to the mare and lifted his head up slightly."Were just passing threw"he said his voice strong and rough as he spoke only a hint of kindness in the depths of his words.He side stepped slightly and snorted,throwing his head up to removing a strand of his mane that fell before his blue orbs.

Broken nodded as well and looked towards the mare "Ths is my brother Demon and i am Broken"She spoke her words calm and queit as she flicked her tail to the side at a fly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:42 pm

Full Name: Friend or Foe
Breed: Peruvian Paso
Color: Chestnut
Mane/tail Color: Golden/Chestnut
Personality: Protective, stubborn when need to be, and will only listen if needed.
Pyshical description: Bulk, strong, but also tiny at the same time.
Mate?: None.
Herd?: Runs with his own little group, but calls it nothing, for no use.
Extra: None.
Picture: Run for your life 2wrpy5l

Full Name: Paris
Breed: Unknown
Color: Paint
Mane/tail Color: Brown
Personality: Moves along, but acts young at the same time. He's extremely intelligent, don't get me wrong, but is the youngest, and has less resources than the rest.
Pyshical description: Small built, but with musceles.
Herd?: ^^--
Extra:
Picture: Click links.
Paris 1
Paris 2

Full Name: Tika
Breed: Mixture
Color: Grullo
Mane/tail Color: black/white
Personality: Gentle, caring, and likes to tag along.
Pyshical description: Petite
Herd?: --
Extra: CAres for Paris,
Picture: Click links.
Tika
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:11 pm

"I am Beauty, the stallion is Love, and my best friend is Winter." She motioned her skull towards each of the creatures as she spoke of them. Her voice was calm and comforting, one that could make you close your eyes as if listening to a beautiful song. She raised her head into the air and nodded a quick goodbye to the others before turning and walking back into the herd of about 7.

Love was standing tall in front of them all, waiting for Beauty to come. He snorted impatiently and looked up at the crystal blue sky above him. As he began to listen to his friend's voice, his eyes shut and he calmed himself. Beauty always did have that effect on him and it annoyed him.

Winter on the other hand was standing in the back of the herd. She was grazing silently and only taking occasional glances at Love and Beauty.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:14 pm

Demon nodded and turned away from them silently.He nuged Broken's shoulder gently and trotted a distance away from the herd.He gazed at beauty for a second then looked up at the sky and dropped his muzzle to the soft grass.He nibbled the ends off the grass and snorted gently as the mornign dew came into his nostrols.It was only a matter of time before they were on there way.

Broken smiled over at demon and shoke her head gently.She soon grazed near him and sniffed the air,Soon they would need to get moving before man came into the territory.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:16 pm

Foe kept his head up, his neck slick with wet forming in droplets. "Keep up, would you?" He called, already a few feet ahead of the others. His hooves pounded as he kept a fast trot, his mane swishing.
"You're just mad because we're lost! It's not our fault!" Paris snorted back, pricking his small ears. He stayed behind the mare, in case of his words being too much for Foe, like usual. The stallion ahead of them turned his head and shot a quick glare, but kept going.
"Relax you two, it's hard enough out here without you two's constant quarrel." Tika said cooley, rolling her eyes and pricking her ears like the little paint in front of her. She nudged him faster, afraid of pushing him to hard. "There are people around, and with you two always acting like this, it's tough you know," She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:21 pm

Love opened his mouth and snapped at Beauty. "Come on now." he snorted. The scent of yet another stallion wipped into his nostrils and made his eyelids close for a quick second. He was always threatened by another stallion and having to deal with Beauty didn't help.

As if the mare knew exactly what Love was thinking she nipped him back. Her lower limbs flung at his barrel quickly before she went into a calm canter forward. "Will you leave me alone for a second?!"

"Will you both shut up?!" Winter finally spoke up, and when she did it came out as a snap. Her ears were pinned against her slim skull and her eyes were set on the two horses.

Last edited by Alice on Fri May 08, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:23 pm

(So beauty and love are mates?? XD im confused lol)
Demon nuged broken once more after snifefd the air of yet another stag wondering around them.He sighed and lifted his neck cantering into a smooth gate."Come on broken we must go they will cathc up soon"He shouted over his shoulder in a calm tone.

Broken perked her ears and swiftly cantered after him."But weve been running none stop for 2 days already"she protested but sighed it was no use to argue with demon in these times.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:29 pm

Tika sped up beside the stag, and sniffed his shoulder. "So moody," She muttered, then went slightly ahead of him.
Paris cantered to keep up, his limbs working hard. "I smell others!" He declared, and looked at Foe.
Foe just looked away from the younger, and rolled his eyes, in turn. "Well they're not going to do any harm."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:37 pm

Broken slowed to a easy trot."Atleast slow down demon"he muttered her man and tail whipping behind her as she trotetd behind her brother.

Demon sighed heavly."Fine broken"he said and slowed down to walk at her side calmly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:29 pm

[haha no. All FRIENDS]
Beauty slowed to canter beside Winter. Her eyes only once went to the mare and a small smile formed on her closed lips. "Can we just....relax for a few hours?" she complained as she stopped and stomped her black hoof into the grass.
Winter was at her side and waited. She yawned, flopping onto the ground. "Yeah, we're all tired." she commented.
"Others, and humans!" Love protested as he went over to the two disobediant mares. He nipped them gently, but hard enough to get them into a trot. "No time to rest." he continued as he went ahead of the herd.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:35 am

(lol)Demon nuged her shoulder softly once more, "I know we have been moving alot but we need to keep going towards the depths of the trees where man wont find us so please hurry"he muttered softly to his sister in a conferting way and nibbled her mane playfully then smiled slightly.

Broken sighed and shoke ehr head gently "Alright demon"he mumbled and giggled when he nipped her mane like they use to when they were small foals.
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Full Name:Frequencey
Breed:Andalusian
Color:Chrome
Mane/tail Color:Chrome
Eye Color:One black,One blue.
Personality:
Frequen is a distant stag, in a somber way.His facial expression is different, and let to be alone most of the time.Prefers to be away from mares, foals, and any other interaction.He's strong, and intelligant, fooling many with charm, and pure hatred.He's not one to yell, or fight, but can if he must.Injuries do not affect him, he assures himself as "Painless."
Pyshical description:
Stag has thick bone mass, and a defined skull.Scars tap into his chassis, and do not intend to leave.His legs are long, and not stalky, but have some feathers.His hooves are sharp, from climbes, and falls, and climbs, and falls, so on, so forth.His hindquarters are perfectly rounded, and his tassles are flaxen, light honey gold, with a tint of pure alabaster.His expressions are unreadable, and himself, nearly perfected.
Mate?:No
Herd?:No
Extra:None
Picture:
Run for your life Here-n10
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Love had pushed the herd into a fast paced gallop and when he felt as if he was being followed he pushed them faster. But the herd had been surrounded by the strange humans. He reared up threateningly towards the mammals and flared his nostrils.

Beauty looked around frantically, seeing Winter quivering at her side. “Stay here.” she whispered to her friend before bolting through the herd, past Love, and towards the humans with her ears pinned hard against her skull. The fae had a spirit that was one only a true wild horse could behold. Her eyes danced with the flames of hell as she charged. Faster and faster, harder and harder her heartbeat was racing to catch up with the pace of her thundering legs. Soon she was less than a foot away from the humans. She raised upon her strong back legs and struck out towards them, screaming a threat into all's ears.

Winter wasn't about to let her friend fight on her own. She galloped up next to her and spun around as a rope went around her neck. She turned her ears towards the humans, listening to their strange language. Just when they had pulled her close to their horses she began to fight. That was her plan, and it worked perfectly. All of their horses fell to the ground, some seriously injured while others just tripped as they fled. Again and again the mare would rear, buck, kick, bite and throw her slim body against the humans and their horses.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:12 am

I threw my head up and flared my nostrols as humans surrounded us and narrowed my eyes towards the six that did.I msirked as i reared and slamemd back down charging for one as i bucked at another.I grabbed one mans hair and yanked him off his horse while i swung my head around and bite down onto a gun that pointed towards my sister,tearing ti away.

Broken flared her nostrols and pinned her ears bucking her hooves out at one as she grabebd a hold on a humans saddle girth and ripped it from underneath making him fall off and get trampled.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:38 am

All three horses faut until the end. Beauty ended up being taken away with a few of the humans, head low. Winter was gasping for breath as she fell to her side, and Love was snorting blood from his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Run for your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your life   Run for your life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run for your life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next