The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regular Life for me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

Regular Life for me. Empty
PostSubject: Regular Life for me.   Regular Life for me. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:45 pm

So stupid. Sorry to those who were looking forward to reading this, but my computer's not letting me post a lot.
Simple horse rp, about what happens in the wild. No humans, they don't bother us. We live together throughout cold, rain, and heat. Water is scarce, in all seasons.
Golden forelock,
Golden tail,
This mare gallops
Through wind and hail
She lets out a whinny
With contentness and glee
For this mare is joyful
She's running free

Rules:
I'll control weather.. lighting.
Detail.. but not too much.
Swears allowed.. but dont use it too much!
No powerplaying.
2 charries top.
No immortality

Name:
Full name:
Breed:
Eyes:
Coat:
Hair:
Hooves:
Pattern:
Personality:
Mate:
Herd:
Picture:
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Regular Life for me.   Regular Life for me. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Name: Outlaw
Full name: Sabotage the Outlaw
Breed: Paso Fino
Eyes: Black
Coat: Bay, chocolate
Hair: Black
Hooves: Golden
Pattern: --
Personality: Outlaw has had a past that stays in the past, and doesn't travel to the future. He risks a lot by acting the way he does, protective and pig headed most of the time. He does not own land, he does not own mares. He doesn't believe in those kind of things. Sabotage the Outlaw, his father was grand, his mother was handsome. Together they made the stallion what he is today. Outlaw never gave anyone really a chance, he hasn't discovered friends.
Mate:--
Herd: Alone life
-Jumping
-Winter
-Dark
-Mares
-Shots at fighting
Dislikes: He dislikes a lot.
Picture:
Regular Life for me. 1rzouc
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: Regular Life for me.   Regular Life for me. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:44 pm

Name:Broken
Full name:A Broken heart
Breed:idk
Eyes:Dark blue
Coat:Blue roan
Hair:Mane and tail are black
Hooves:Strong,powerful for speed
Pattern:See pic
Personality:Broken is queit and barley talks with others.She is afraid of most stallions and stays away from them in fear but if they come to close its on.She might seem like a small fragile mare but she knows how to fight and will if she must.
Mate:None
Herd:Loner
-the sun
-Speed
-running
Dislikes:
-Stallions
-fighting
Picture:
Regular Life for me. BlueMoon06-02
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Artistry

Artistry

PostSubject: Re: Regular Life for me.   Regular Life for me. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:31 pm

Name:Faint
Full name:Faint Whisper
Breed:Mustang
Eyes:Ebon
Coat:Grey/Blue roan sabino paint
Hair:Auburn/White/Black
Hooves:Ebony
Pattern:Paint
Personality:--
Mate:--
Herd:--
Dislikes:--
Picture:
Regular Life for me. 1429394995_1b3c188841
Regular Life for me. 1429395389_54505c385b
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Regular Life for me.   Regular Life for me. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:24 pm

The stallion propped his head up, a large breath gushing from within his nostrils. He was alone, again, like he had been for the past forever. What would ever become of him? He stepped forward, his hooves cracking onto the dirt, and making large prints.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: Regular Life for me.   Regular Life for me. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:15 pm

The rather small mare looked around the misty meadow that was covered in the mornings dew and snorted gently.She twitched her velvety colored ears,listening to the sounds blowing in the gentle breeze that blew threw making her shiver slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Artistry

Artistry

PostSubject: Re: Regular Life for me.   Regular Life for me. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:14 am

Delicate apex held low, but amist being cooled by the faint squall that tinged her peltrey of grey and auburns, along with strange blue coloration.Harks prompt upon her visae, forelock fleeting over one ebony orb.Abrupt appendages were slowly being lowered to the ground, the faint smell of other equine, drifting to her nostril tubes.She let her flints of silver slip into the dirt, being half hidden.Her breath came out as slowly as the wind had.SHe let a small snort escape her lungs, an vocals.She waited patiently for somthing to happen.So young, so quiet, so lost,This fae was unreadable.But a gift to a stallion who's up to his neck in mud,trying to convince, most of the time, turnt away they are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular Life for me.   Regular Life for me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular Life for me.
Page 1 of 1