The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:38 am

The Dragons Dragon

The mighty dragon. Fierce, deadly, feared, powerful, but also wise and smart. People have been both fearing and worshiping the dragon for centuries at a time. But, as we discovered more and more of the world we found things we also don't want to. We never completely understood the things we found. They were feared, though some never understood the reason why. But, we went to amazing lengths just to stay away from these creatures, bloodsuckers as some call them. Others call them leeches, or the more common name, vampires. So a group of people decided enough was enough. They were to protect the humans from all vampires. Most of the time you couldn't tell who was in this group, called the Dragons. But, if you looked closely they would have a tattoo of a dragon somewhere on their body. They were like normal humans, but where amazing in martial arts. Though they have vowed not to tell their secret, of being a dragon, some might not follow that rule. Now when it comes to the vampires, they aren't like your horror story monsters. Though they do strike fear in most people, they spark curiosity in others. They usually stay by themselves or with other vampires, though if they come across a dragon things won't be pretty. Enemies is what the two are, and enemies are what the two plan to stay as.
Will they be enemies forever?

Vampires

~inhuman beauty
~inhuman strength, speed, and senses
~Fangs do show
~Immortal
~Dragons' enemy

'Dragons'

~Regular humans
~Amazing at martial arts
~Have a dragon tattoo anywhere on their body
~When fighting, cover their face
~Vampires' enemy

Rules

~You can be a human, 'dragon', or vampire
~No rping when I'm not on
~Be detailed
~We will need more Vampires than Dragons
~This rp is rated PG:13-MA
~Keep replies somewhat long, though there is a difference between a novel and a paragraph
~I control all general info
~I will constantly update you on what is going on or what will happen
~Swears: Hell, Damn,Shit, & Suck[s]
~Relationship: None [xD]
~High School ages 15-19
~We are in high school
~Please fill out the form
~Fight and this rp WILL be deleted
~Don't get your person hurt, just for attention
~Please don't get mad and quit if things don't go the way you want

Form
Name: Michelle Ann Wes
Height: 5'4
Human, Dragon, or Vampire: Dragon
Dragon & where: Lower right side of neck
Tattoo
Personality:
Michelle is a one girl that likes to stay in the background rather than open her mind and come out. She's an A+ student, and keeps her mind on school instead of on other things. Being one of the top Dragons she is very disciplined and takes nothing for granted. Thank you, please, yes ma'am or sir, and polite as ever. Those are just a few of the things she always says or is. In school she is low on the social ladder. She's the nerd that is always being picked on. The one that dreads coming to school each day because of this. But, when she gets around her fellow Dragons she opens up immediately. When she is around them she is happy, loud, fun-loving, daring, and a true leader.

This girl was never one to get overly interested in a guy. She prefers to keep her mind on school and vampire hunting. But, it is very very easy to tell if she likes a boy or not. If not, she only speaks to him if needed and doesn't pay much attention to him. While if she does like him she would smile at him as she passed, become very awkward around him, and become rather shy and quiet. Friends are another thing that she takes as a true gift. She has a special sense to tell some one's true personality almost instantly, and uses this to her advantage. This is why she has so little friends, and why they are so close.

Nationality: Japanese
Skin Color: Fair
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Past her shoulder
Hair Style: almost always over her right shoulder, and out
Wears/Wearing:
Michelle wears anything and everything. She doesn't really have a style and wears what she feels comfortable in.
Wearing Currently
House:
House
Car: [optional]
Porsche
Picture:
The Dragons Michelle%20W%20comp%20card
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:20 pm

Form
Name: Brendan death Mack
Height: 6'0
Human, Dragon, or Vampire: Vampire
Personality:
Brendan is very serious and queit.He nows how to keep a straight face and can clearly hide what he is from the dragons.He has lived longer then most vampries because he nows how to stay alive.He does have a playful side to him that barley shows or comes out infront of others.Also he most acts human and barley a vampire he nows how to control his thirst very well not like most.
Nationality: French,english
Skin Color: Flawless
Eye Color:Dark gold
Hair Color: Dirty blonde
Hair Length: See pic
Hair Style: See pic
Wears/Wearing:
Whatever he wants XD
Wearing CurrentlyHis picture
House:
The Dragons 17house1.533
Car: [optional]
The Dragons Porsche_carrera_gt_flat_black
Picture:The Dragons The_wa12
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:58 pm

Michelle hunched over the kitchen counter as her mother and father bickered about who would take the car. She hated it when her parents fought and to make matters worse, her father was abbusive. When she saw him raise his hand into the air and slap her mother across the face, she dropped to her knees. "I'm taking the car and that 's final!" That voice, the one of her father, always haunted her. It rang in her eardrums constantly and made her cringe away from most males. When the cold hand of the man crushed upon her back she let out a soft scream and let tears fall from her eyes. "School now!" he commanded in her face, and of course she followed. The fear alone of being hit or hurt at all was all that she ran upon, all that pushed her through the day. Almost like a run, she left the house and was in her car in seconds. Her breathing was ragged and forced as she started the machine and drove towards school.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:23 am

Brendan looked around his empty house and sighed queitly as he rubbed the back of his head butting the upper buttons to his shirt shirt swiftly.He wrinkled his nose at the misty smell of the morning wet grass and sighed once more having no one in his family that was left alive.He shrugged off the memories of his human days and grabbed his bag walking towards his car.He threw his stuff in then follow it and drove off towards school.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:08 am

Michelle pulled her hair into a low side ponytail. Her lips raised slightly as her dragon was completely hidden. With a long sigh she pulled into school, parked, grabbed her things, and went into school. Everyone else was hanging out with their friends. She had no friends, no social life, the only reason she came here was to go to school.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:11 am

Brendan sighed as he puleld into the lot and got out of his car.He pursed his lips shut tightly and made it look like he was breathing when actually he dident need to.He grabbed his bag and closed the door to his car as he walked towards the school.He saw some of his friends and waved but nothing more as he walked in,he smiled but never opened his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:18 am

The girl was silent as she struggled to open her locker. Again she put in the combination, 39-1-49, and jerked the handle upwards. "No!" she snapped at the locker and punched it with her fist when it refused to open. Against she tried, again she failed. Try and fail, try and fail. She wasn't used to that at all and it made her frustrated. It made her feel as if even more people were staring at her like she was a freak. When she tried oh so hard to stay in the background, people always watched.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:21 am

Brendan peered over at a girl who was punching ehr locker.He raised and eubrow as he threw his bag into his slamming it closed as he wondered over to her.He shuffled next to ehr and slamemd the back of his fist into the top right hand corner of the locker making it opened full."There"he muttered and walked off,clearly annoyed with all the banging.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:31 am

Her soft eyes followed after the boy. She had a bad feeling about him, maybe he was a vampire. Maybe she just didn't like him to begin with. Well what ever it was she didn't say anything as she quickly exchanged her things and scurried to class. As she took her seat in the front the teacher allowed her to grade the tests that they had took last class. Of course she got a 100%, but she was surprised when most of the class go a 70% and below. But, one didn't. Brendan was his name. She read over her test quickly and then shrugged simply, 100%.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:33 am

Brendan shrugged as he looekd at his test.He dident care what he got as long as he pasted the class with a solid grade and a ticket out of here.He sighed as he shuffled off once more and yawned looking around boredly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:38 am

Michelle hugged her knees to her chest. She looked at the teacher when he called upon her and smiled slightly. "Yes, sir?" she asked politely.

"Michelle would you mind watching the class while I go to a meeting?" Mr. Sulavin asked with a large smile.

"Of course, sir." Michelle answered. She watched as the teacher left and took his place, sitting in the large leather chair at the front of the class. Her eyes were on the group of popular kids that were laughing at her. She gulped back her tears and tried to go along with what the topid was. "The result of World War I was Germany losing much of it's land, and Hitler beginning his rise." she began softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:50 am

Brendna paid no attention to who was at the front and looked out thw window up to the bright sky.he stared at the clouds and huffed out a snort sliently.After awhile he grew bored and turned his head to the girl in the front.He stared at her with pure curiousty.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:55 am

Michelle flinched when a jock stood and walked towards the front desk. The jock smirked and tossed a balled piece of paper at her. When Michelle opened it she sighed. It read::

Why don't you go home, dork!
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:12 am

Brendan snorted loudly at the jock and leaned back in his seat putting his arm over the back of his chair.He sighed as he looekd at the other people and narrowed his eyes slightl annoyed by there laughs and outburst."Shut up"he yelled over the roar of the class and glared at them harshly as they peered over at him shutting there mouths instantly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:15 am

Michelle let the few tears well on the rim of her eyes. She stood and quickly left the class, slamming the door behind her, and slidding to the floor in the hallway. Her hands covered her face as tears poured from her soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:18 am

brendan cover the growl he let out with a groan and stood up.he walked to the front of the class and opened one of th books looking threw it he picked a page and told them to do all the questios and complete full answers for them.He heard a groan escape from everyone and slamemd his fist into the desk human style. "Do it" he shouted and the people got to work.h flopepd down into the leather chair and leaned back watching them with a harsh stare.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:23 am

Michelle glanced into the classroom. She noticed Brendan in the chair and decided that she would save everyone the trouble3 and just leave. She went out to her car and drove towards a large building. Inside a man stood, like he was waiting for her. "Hello, sir" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:27 am

Once class ended Brendan collected each papper and threw them on the desk.He snorted as he left heading for his car.He moved his hands form his pockets to behind his head as he went towards the black porsche in the lot.he smield as he got in and sped off aroudn town.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:30 am

"I need you to do something for me, Michelle. We need to aquire much much more information on the vampires, so you must spy on them. Gain their trust and then stay with one." he said with a stern tone.

Michelle was stunned at first. She quickly nodded and gulped quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:32 am

Brendan drove to is house that had a stell gate infront of it and pussed in the password so they would open.Once in he drove up the long driveway and parked in te grage.His house was located nearly on the forest edge.Once he was in the house he walked out and into the backyard whichwas the devils playground to him ,a black forst with many anaimsl that sturred in the shadow's.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:05 pm

Well if your looking for vampires, go to the source. She took a deep breath and went to the dentist. First to look the part. The man already knew what her mission was, and was excited to help. Slowly and catiously Michelle got the dental work done, making it seem as if she had fangs. Sharp enough to cut through human or animal flesh, perfect. With a grateful nod and many thank yous she was gone. Her mission took her deep within a dark and errie forest that thrived in the back of natives' houses. A gallon of air was sucked into her lungs before she set off into what she would call, hell.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:09 pm

Brendan smiled as he wondered around the forest his golden orbs peering threw the tree's.He stopped in a mear sun patch that barley came threw shining down on one of the tree's.He looekd around once then sat down on one of the shady tree's near a meadow,he dident dare go out into the sun for he new what would happen if he did.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:14 pm

Michelle knew how the vampires moved, she knew how they spoke to eachother, and how they acted around eachother. But, what she didn't know is how she would be able to pull this off in such a short period of time. "God, please protect me." she whispered towards the sky as she stood at the very edge of the forest. Once inside she was possive that there were vampires here. She was possitive that he tattoo was hidden, and she was positive that she was being watched by someone or something. Act vampire. When she saw something move in the bushes she bared her teeth towards the other being and waited. Only to find out that all it was was a terrified bunny. That made her feel stupid. She mumbled softly and kept walking, stumbling upon the boy she saw in school sitting in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:18 pm

Brendan closed his eyes for a moment and toke a large breath in.He ran one of his hands threw his hair and looekd down at the grass once his gold orbs opened again.He slowly ran his hands threw the blades and smiled.The roughness but yet the smooth surface brushing between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:22 pm

"Hello." Michelle spoke calmly but with a hint of pride behind it. She smiled fully, her sparkaling teeth flashing at the boy. Slowly and gracefully she walked towards the male and stood in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragons
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next