The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

The Dragons - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:27 am

"yes i do,but i have you know and i dont feel so lonely as i did before"i whispered in her ear as my teeth lightly grazed her earlobe and smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:23 pm

I smiled lightly and let out a soft moan as he nibbled against the unusually strong skin I acquired now. My eyes still had lightning bolts of pure crimson, making the topaz a more sinful color. Soon I was lost in the pure silence of our surroundings, letting myself listen to every little sound. When I heard the sound of a shot a deep growl emerged from the back of my neck. Slowly I rose into a stalking position, smelling both human and the tainted blood of a large mammal. My eyes were as light as the sun but that did not account for the fact I did not fully split from the alluring human blood. I looked towards my love one last time before taking off into the forest, closer and closer to the sounds of gunshots.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:08 am

My breath hitched and caught in my thraot as i felt the burn in the back of it rise and a deep growl come forth.I could smell the high stench of blood like sweet candy making my mouth almost water.I stood at the same time she had and jerked my head in the direction of it.I hadent fed in a long time and i couldent hold back at the moment so i bolted forward.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:51 am

I raced forward, running past him. My nostrils flared and my eyes grew black. A growl escaped my throat as the sweet smell of blood was just a few feet away. I darted to the human, tackling him and pinning him with my teeth deep in his throat. The delectable taste of fresh warm human blood filled my mouth and eagerly ran down my throat. But in a second I felt something stab into my skin. I growled in pain, still drinking from the human, and pushed the being away. Then pain shot through my body and I was forced away from the dieing person. I screamed in pain before attacking the ignorant human that tried so desperately to destroy me. I growled again, scaring them back before returning to my feast of human blood.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:59 am

(hey xD remember vampire skin is very,very,very Tough)
I jumpped infront of michelle and the other humans being in the middle and smield devilishly as i showed my teeth and licked my upper lip as the blood ionvaded my nostrols once more.A deep snarl ripped from ym throat as i tackled one and grabbed the other so he couldent run and tell another.My teeth dug deep into the mans neck as i felt the satisfication from the full blow human blood trickling down my throat as i keep going eager for the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragons
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26