The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

The Dragons - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:43 am

I moaned rather seductively. Some things didn't change. Certainly my feelings for Brendan didn't change. I pulled off his pants and boxers, before gently kissing his neck. I leaned back slowly, my legs entangled with his, and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:45 am

I smield down at erh the crooked way i only did for her and leaned upright,pushing into ehr roughly.One of my hands on the earth below and another wrapepd around her back.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:28 am

I gasped softly and wrapped my arms tighter around him. I forced myself closer to him, my bare skin pressing against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:30 am

I repeated my actions,gaing more speed with each thrust of power.My breathing becoming ragged as i moved my lips to hers once more.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:33 am

I pressed my lips to his forcefully, locking my finger in his hair. I gasped again and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:35 am

My hands gripped along her back as i pushed into her once last time roughly, then pulled back and sighed softly as i kissed ehr head.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:39 am

I nuzzled my head into his neck. My lips were pressed against his skin. “I love you.” My hot breath brushed against his smooth skin as I turned my head to have my face simply leaned against him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:41 am

I smield softly as i looekd at her."I love you to"i said and kissed her softly once more,my lips trailing on along leavign small kisses.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:47 am

Soon I pulled away from him. I crawled to the edge of the small plot of land and sat on the edge, my back facing him. My long legs were extended into the crystal water and my hands rested in my lap.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:53 am

I thought somthing was wrong as she moved away and sighed softly as i put atleats my boxers back on.My gaze wavered as i looked down at the water,not seeing my reflection.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:11 am

“Nothings wrong.” I didn't have to be able to read minds to know he thought that. I turned slowly towards him and smile. “It's alright.” I promised before, disappearing into the water.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:16 pm

I smield at her and watched the waters surface ripple as she dived in.I would have followed but instead i sat down and peered in the clear liquid after where she dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:14 pm

I only went about a yard under the surface. Soon I did a flip and dove deeper under the crystal clear water. Fish seemed to scatter faster than their small bodies allowed, and everything was silent. I let out a soft laugh, not taking any water into my lungs, as I swam to the very bottom.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:55 pm

After awhile of sitting by myself i dove in after her,swimming along towards the bottom with a smile.I crawled along the bottom of the pond,looking at the diffrent species of fish and planst below me.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:54 am

My eyes caught something glittering in the sunlight. But it was nothing how Brendan, well we, seemed to sparkle. No this was like a piece of metal. I swam easily towards it, the sea weed caressing my skin as I laid along the bottom. With a gentle brush the sand disappeared from the covered object, now revealing that it was a golden locket. I picked it up and swam to the small plot of land in the center of the water. When I arrived I had easily pulled myself up, all the while staring at the magnificent piece of jewelry in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:52 pm

My eyes caught the same thing she did as i followed and peeked over her shoulder at it curiosly.When she swam up to the surface and onto the kand i followed once more sitting down behind her,wrapping both my hands around her waist as i set my head onto her shoulder and looked at the locket."What is it?"i asked as i looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:28 pm

"Looks like a golden locket." I replied calmly as I tried to get my nail between the two sides, trying to open it. Before I would be struggling to do this, but now it seemed as if I was picking up a feather. The golden locket squeaked open and revealed a picture of a man. He was handsome, I had to admit but he looked so familiar. The picture showed this man covered in war gear, and looking stern.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:43 pm

My eyes widen slightly as both my hands retreated and i reached one out slowly to grasp the locket,i brought it clsoer for a better look and stared at it with a blank exspression.I knew who that was in the picture and i couldent believe my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:34 pm

I simply blinked and handed the locket over to him. "You know him?" I asked softly, turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:58 am

I turned my back to ehr and sat crossed legged."Yeah"i admitted ed down at my hands with a hard exspression.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:39 am

"Then who is it?!" I demanded, becoming impaitent. I wasn't in the mood for games, I found the locket anyway. With a grumble my arms were locked across my chest, my back turned to his and my eyes on the water.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:56 pm

"he use to be my best friend before he died and i became a vampire"i muttered as i figeted with my hands and ran on of them threw my hair with a queit sigh to myself.After a few moments i growled as the memories returned and jumpped off the lone island and ran away.Once i was far back to where the oak tree was where i had came back to michelle i was down against the base and put my head into my hands as i leaned forward slightly and sighed again,while flash backs played threw my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:29 pm

If I were a human at that moment my eyes would have went glossy and I would have pulled my legs to my chest. But not now. Now I would go after him, running at full speed. It took no energy for me to smell him out and soon I was sitting at his side. My arms wrapped around his neck and I placed my head on his shoulder. “I'm sorry.”
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:14 am

"its alright,not your fault"i said as i weakly smiled back at her and kissed her cheek,pulling her down into my lap.Once she wa sin my lap i sighed and wrapepd ym arms tightly around her pulling close so i could nuzzle my head into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:48 pm

"You really do miss him huh?" I wondered as I leaned placed my cold hand against his pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragons
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next