The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:18 am

Matt ducked quickly and slammed his own fist between Marks legs.he sneered as he stood back up and kneed him in the grind."Next time you try there wont be anything to use"he growled angerly as he slammed his other fist swuare into Mark's jaw.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:19 am

Mark's eyes went wide. He stumbled forward, wincing. Slowly he managed to stand straight where he held his hands up, palms towards Matt. "I give up." he squeaked, his voice strained.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:21 am

Matt growled as he grabbed him and shoved him towards the front door pushing him down the stairs."Dont come near her again!!!"he yeleld and slamemd the door in his face.He sighed heavly as he slowly went back up the stairs and sat down next to anna."Anna...are u okay"he asked in a soft gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:24 am

Anna kept her eyes shut and cried softly. She didn't answer Matt. When she finally did open her eyes they were red and puffy from crying so much. She managed to jerk a robe off of her bed and slip it on. Seconds later she was stiff and her hand flew to her mouth. Fear was soon washing over her eyes as she stood and ran to the bathroom, vomiting into the toilet.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:26 am

Matt watched her and shoke his head heavly as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:28 am

Anna hunched over slightly before standing straight. She brushed her teeth and shut the bathroom door. When a scream emerged from her lips she flung the door open again. "No!" she screamed as she looked at Matt.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:29 am

Matt jerked up "WHAT!!!???"he demanded as he hurriedly ran to ehr.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:30 am

"That bastard!" Anna snapped as she glared towards the front door. "I'm pregnant!" she exclaimed when she looked back at Matt.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:33 am

Matt felt his world crack and break.He stared at ehr his eyes going empty as his face turned pale.She pregnant and its not mine he thought slowly processing the words.He dident move from where he stood shaking,and pale.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:35 am

She watched him and slowly looked down. When her eyes returned to his pale face, she placed her hand on his arm. "Matt....." At the moment all she wanted to do was cry, but it seemed as if Matt needed her more.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:36 am

Matt dident move in response.he staretd to slowly shake as he stared at the ground his eyes goign wide.It wasent ...his.His brain pushed out everything but those three words that made his life start to fall apart liek cracks in a cement.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:40 am

"Matt, I know your probably freaking out like me. But, I need you right now." she whispered as she gently shook his arm. With a long sigh she walked past him and sat on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:42 am

Matt slide down the wall and sighed as he clsoed his eyes.he leaned his head back slowly recoving his self control.He stared at the wall across from him and toke in another deep breath.Soon he was calm and the normal skin color had come back to him.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:45 am

Anna had her face covered. She sighed and let one hand drift to her slim stomach. Gently and slowly she began to rub it, her eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:50 am

Matt stared at Anna anow watching her never making a sound or an attempt to move his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:54 am

Anna soon stood, she went to Matt and sat in his lap. She nuzzled her head under his and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:57 am

Matt shifted slightly and sighed vealy as he wrapped his arms around her also.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:58 am

"I don't think I can handle a child." Anna whispered with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:59 am

"Not alone"he whispered and his eyes half clsoed it was more of a sorrowful and distat look that were show in his blue orbs.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:08 am

Anna was sitting silently on the couch when an extreme pain attacked her. She scream and her hands flew to her bludging stomach. "Matt!" she screeched, hunching over slightly. "Matt!!!!" she screamed louder.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:11 am

Matt jolted from the kitchen he was in.he swiftly ran over to Anna."What is it time????"he asked urgently as he placed his hand on her stomahc for a second.Over the p[ast months he had toke then class,read the book,even got everything ready for the birth,Plus he had brought there own house that had a room for them and the baby.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:12 am

"No I just feel like seeing your face!" Anna snapped, narrowing her eyes slightly at the pain alone. "Of course it's time!!"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:15 am

'Ok"he said as he hurriedly got up running around the house he grabebd there bags swinging them over his shoulder and swiftly was at her side helpping her up."Come on lets get to the car"he said helpping her along the way.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:18 am

Anna kept her hand on her stomach as she wobbled forward. She got into the back of the car, laying down and letting out another pained scream.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:19 am

Matt threw the bags in the truck and ran into the drivers seat.he backed out of the grage and sped towards the hospital,luckly there was no cops around them or he would be screwed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)   Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thirteen ghost (Me and potc rp XD)
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: