The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:43 am

Will jogged past the swingset, glancing over at the two girls. A kind smile was sent to both of them, but he kept jogging.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:44 am

Darcy caught his gaze, then glanced over at the other girl. She waved a gentle 'hello' with her hand, and then stood, leaving the swing behind. She walked towards a bench, and sat, re-tying her shoes.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:45 am

A warm smile slipped across her face, as she caught his smile, she recognized him from earlier, she smirked with a small giggle internally and looked at the other girl that was now sitting on the bench. She waved slightly with her hand as a hello also and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsxx.forumotion.com/
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:46 am

Will glanced up at the sky. He stopped when he came to a tall tree, boredly climbing it. Silently he sat on a high but thick branch.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:48 am

Darcy was careful when she stood, and walked along the path in the park. It was so simple, and she couldn't help that she was basically staring at everything around. This was her childhood place, she wouldn't forget it.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:49 am

Graces gaze played over the things surrounding her in the park. She let her gaze slip over to the tree and watched Will curiously, well, he did live near her. Might as well give it a shot. She slowly got up and walked steadily towards him, the swing still swinging as it hung fromt he steal bars. She looked up at him as she neared hte tree and tilted her head. "Hi." She said warmly and leaned on the rough bark. Her yellow jacket really standing out with the slightly dark colors of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:50 am

Will sat silently. He let out a long sigh and shifted in his spot. "Hey." he smiled down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:51 am

(OOoo she tryen to steal ur man Jasper...u gonna take that?...XD Sorry im a dramtic scene lover lol)
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:52 am

[rofl. Jasper. Is. Calm. ;D]
Darcy stopped at the sound of a couple kids running towards the swings and play ground, and smiled slightly. Amazing, just like normal.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:54 am

Grace pondered in her head what to say next. "I couldn't help but recognize you, i saw you earlier, i moved in two houses down from you." She said, and scowled internally, wow smooooooth. She bit her lip as she thought. Oh, duh! Name She uickly snapped back to attention and gaze up at him, her gaze flitting away ever so often, "I'm Grace." She said meeting his gaze again.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:55 am

"William and welcome." he chuckled softly. His smile was calm, and slowly he looked at the nearby kids.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:57 am

The curious girl watched as a few of the kids brushed past her. She smiled at some of them, then helped a younger who had tripped. That was just like her. She laughed, then walked slowly to the swings again.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:04 am

Grace smiled and nodded. "Thanks, and nice to meet you." She said and looked around, "I just thought i might aswell get to know someone in this town..it's sooooo lonely if you do'nt know anyone, kinda...yeah..." She trailed off. "Gosh, now i'm babbling." She said sighing under her breath and looking at the ground. Then looking up and wathing the kids smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:05 am

Will hopped down from the tree and landed in a crouch. He stood straight and shrugged slightly. "It's weird when you know like everyone." he laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:06 am

Darcy watched the two people, the girl from the swings and the guy from the car, and smiled slightly. It was nice, having people getting along in a neighborhood. Wait till her mom found out, she could actually live here without trouble. For now, anyways.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:07 am

She laughed. "That can happen too, but in my case...it's so lonely." She looked up at him, and shrugged. "Been here a week, the only person i know is you," She laughed gently. Shifting her weight gently and pushing her golden strands over her right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:09 am

Will chuckled softly. He leaned against the tree, arms crossed across his chest. "Hey, I'll talk to you later. I'm going for a jog. Bye Grace." a friendly smile was sent towards her before he jogged gracefully away.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:11 am

Grace nodded and leaned more onto the tree. "Catch ya later Will.." She called after him with a smile and looked around yawnign gently and letting her eyes drift shut for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:14 am

Darcy closed her eyes, then gave up on the park. It had become boring now, even if it was still friendly. She got up and away from the park, gliding out towards her house again, back down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:15 am

Will's eyes were distant as he jogged forward. He was completely unaware of the girl infront of him and soon ran into her. "OH sorry, I wasn't paying attention."
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:17 am

"Ah," Darcy gasped as she felt herself falling forward as someone had run into her. She caught herself, and pushed herself back up before any skin was broken. She turned. Car man. She smirked, holding in a laugh. "It's okay,"
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:17 am

Grace yawned gently and slid down, sitting on the cool grass covered ground, she smiled lightly and let her eyes flutter open as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:18 am

"You alright?" Will laughed at his clumbsness. Strange, a clumby vampire. He held out his hand to her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:19 am

"Nothing broke," Darcy responded lightly, her voice gentle and careful. She took his hand but only for a moment to lift herself up further and brush herself off. "I'm hoping I didn't hurt you as well," She grinned.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:21 am

Grace stuffed her hand into her pocket and slowly pulled out her bright green phone. She absently played with it and bent it every which way, it was amazing how these nokia morph phones bent. It was soooo fun to play with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next