The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:18 am

Darcy shifted gaze to Candra and smiled too, sighing and resting her head on Will gently. She bit her lip, and but knew what she was thinking. Too scared to say it, she knew she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:27 am

"I love you." Will whispered to her. He sighed softly and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:38 am

"I love you too," Darcy smiled, and let the words just come. It felt kinda strange, and at the same time, frightening. In an odd, way.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:41 am

Will smiled down at her. He gently kissed her neck, rolling his eyes when he heard Sully's annoying voice. "What do you want?" He asked his brother in a rude tone.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:07 am

Darcy smiled, and closed her eyes, leaning into Will. She ignored Sully, and dug her face into Will's neck.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:08 am

"Just checking in on you two love birds." Sully replied with a smile.

Will rolled his eyes and kept kissing Darcy's neck. He soon pulled back and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Darcy smirked at Sully's remark, but kept leaning into Will. She sighed, and closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:00 pm

Will managed to grab the vase off of the counter behind him. Right when he was about to throw it at Sully, Marie grabbed it from out of his hands and put it back. Will smiled towards his mother and wrapped his arms around Darcy again.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:15 am

Darcy laughed, and opened her eyes. She rolled her eyes at Will, and threw a friendly smile at Marie, glancing at Sully and the vaze. She stopped her laughing, ending with a smile and leaned back into Will. "Can't you pretend to be nice?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:01 am

“Nope. It just doesn't work.” Will said with a gentle, light, chuckle. Even in his voice you could tell that he was happy. That the man was completely at ease at that very moment, only one word describing him:: content.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:25 pm

"You're surely not all nice," Darcy rolled her eyes, then glanced up. "And, you're not all mean. So, I caught a lie, sometimes you'll have to pretend to be nice. Like me." She smirked, and looked back at the vase.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Will smiled and chuckled softly. “I'll try my best.” He soon closed his eyes, listening to the silent surroundings. There wasn't much to listen to. He could hear that Candra was running around upstairs, Sully, was helping Marie clean the kitchen, and that was about it.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:33 pm

Darcy slowly wandered towards the kitchen, not bothering to glance back at Will. She didn't know what he was doing, but she didn't stop to find out. She watched Sully and Marie, then leaned against a wall. "Anything I can help with..?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Sully smiled towards Darcy and nodded. “Can you put these in the dishes in the cabinet?”
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:44 pm

"Not a problem," Darcy smiled, and grabbed a few at a time, being careful, then putting them away. She always did dishes at home, when her mom didn't. She had a bit of trouble, finding the spots at first, but after a few more, not even the slightest. She glanced back to look at Will, but shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Will leaned in the kitchen door. He smiled towards his family and watched them calmly.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:53 pm

Darcy barely noticed, and placed a few more things away. She looked back at Will, smiled, then continued work. It seemed like a perfectly normal family, if you just saw them like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17