The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:52 am

When Will arrived he was greeted by the youngest member first. A 9-year-old girl that had illegally been changed into a vampire. She smiled at Will and clutched his leg as he walked into the house.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:53 am

"He's gone?" She had asked, and Darcy had nodded. She shrugged, and went to the living room, grabbing a book to pass time. Things would be different, all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:02 am

Will was soon greeted by the other 3 members. His 'mother' Anna Marie, his 'father' Edward, and his 'brother' Sully. He smiled at them all before going to his room, his youngest sister 'Candra' was still clutched to his leg as he went to the couch.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:12 pm

(-.- i quit)
Back to top Go down
http://momentsxx.forumotion.com/
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:40 pm

Darcy flipped through the pages of the book, reading them quickly. She gasped when she found the one thing she had been looking for earlier, something that had only a petite amount of information on her certain friend. She screamed once, crisp but quiet and bit her tongue.
"You alright in there?" Renee had called, and Darcy had cursed that she had screamed so loud.
"Paper cuts, silly things," Darcy had called back, thinking up something quick. She shut the book, and pushed it far away from her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:49 pm

Will's eyes set on his brother who looked back silently. When a smile slowly grew on both boy's perfect faces they coasted silently towards each other. Will growled deeply, but a playful hint hid in the mist of his growl, as he stood infront of his brother. To his surprise Sully tackled him into the couch and laughed. "Wimp." his brother teased as Will simply blinked in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:52 pm

[Brotherly love ;D]

Darcy watched the book as if she half expected it to jump up or something. She stood up, and went to the kitchen, once again watching her mother eat her breakfast.
"What?" She mumbled, half way between her toast.
"Nothing," Darcy laughed, and went to the window, looking out.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Will tackled his brother back and laughed when he stumbled into the wall. "Ha! Who's the wimp now?!" he scoffed with a smirk. He got to his feet and walked calmly to the couch, flopping down and laughing when Candra hopped onto his chest.

"Hey Will! What have you been up to?!" the girl questioned with a bright smile.

"Nothing." Will answered with a soft chuckle.

"Not even girl trouble?!" she gasped.

"A girl, yes. Trouble, yes, but not together." he laughed softly. But groaned when it caught everyone attention and they swarmed over.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:14 pm

Darcy watched her mom for a few seconds, but took the hint when her mom stared back at her. She turned, and laughed, then something came to mind. She searched through the whole house, cupboards and all, looking for the phone book. Woodstock, She bit her lip, trying hard to find it.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:20 pm

Will rolled his eyes when he saw his mother staring down at her with a curious eyebrow raised. "Well her name is Darcy-"

"Is she cute?!" Candra questioned loudly.

"Does she have a sister?" Sully asked, messing with his hair.

"Yes, and no." Will answered gently punching Sully in the chest for his question. He rolled his eyes and continued. "She's human, and that's all your going to find out. Trouble wise some people found out I was a vampire and tried to kill me. Burned my house down by the way." he explained everything else in one long runon sentance. He shrugged at the end and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Darcy found it quickly, and went to the living room, flopping it down on the couch and kneeling beside it. She ran her finger down the page, ink rubbing off and staining. She was more distracted though by the names, and pushed herself up, grasping the phone. What would be the harm in phoning? She dialed the number, and bit her lip, hoping for the best. Thank god if someone didn't freak out on her and ask who she was.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:27 pm

Will glanced towards the phone and grabbed it before anyone else could. "HA!" he scoffed as he put the phone to his ear and listened quickly. "Hello?" The entire family was staring dead at him, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:29 pm

Darcy said nothing when she heard his voice, then breathed in and replied, "Hey," Then bit her lip. "Before you say anything, I just wanted to make sure-" She listened to her mom in the kitchen, clanging around, most likely trying her best shot at dishes.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:34 pm

"I was okay? I'm fine." Willl smiled slightly when he heard her voice and the rest of the family became even more interested. They could hear every word and even the static that was so dim human ear's wouldn't be able to pick it up. Everything was silent around them and the atmosphere of the room was slightly hesitant. When Will noticed that Candra was gone he stood, and glanced around, finding the girl playing in the backyard.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:37 pm

"You made the trip okay, then. Hopefully, without speeding," Darcy laughed, but frowned at the silence coming from the phone. She raised an eyebrow, then pulled the cord on the phone tighter, twirling it around her fingers. "And your family?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:41 pm

"They're curious. Like normal vampires." Will laughed softly and rolled his eyes when his mother and father walked off. Gently he kicked Sully away, who was trying to steal the phone.

"Let me say hi!" Candra squeeled as she ran back into the house and ran towards Will.

"No." Will answered quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:44 pm

"Curious. They want to talk to me, huh?" Darcy laughed, hearing the little girls voice. She closed her eyes, and leaned back against the couch, almost pulling the whole phone off the dresser standing near. She smiled, then re-opened her eyes. "Tell them I say hello,"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:46 pm

Will placed his hand onto the bottom of the phone. "She said hi." he said to everyone, laughing when they said 'hello' loudly and at the same time. "That's them." he laughed into the phone and laid back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:49 pm

"They're in the spirit." Darcy responded, then rolled her eyes playfully. "And what have you accomplished, since leaving?" She asked casually, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:50 pm

"Nothing." Will answered with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:52 pm

"That's always fun," Darcy smiled, then closed her eyes again. "When exactly might I get to see you again?" She sighed, biting her lip and leaning her head back onto the couch. She was at her limit for phone cord, so she stood and let go of it, unwinding around her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:47 am

"Well that's the thing....I actually don't know." Will sighed as he slowly let out the sentance. His eyes shifted to the floor below his feet and his shoulders haunched slightly as he began to think.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:51 am

Darcy didn't say anything, for the words didn't come out right away. "Oh," She said slowly after a moment, then re-wound the cord out of nerves. "Soon, I hope." She glanced at the kitchen, her mom peeking her head around the corner, and looked away. "I mean you only left today, but it feels like longer. Vampires, I suppose." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:04 am

(Um potc can u reply to Thriteen ghost and Golden stables, and Jasoer needs to reply to Nothing is what it seems XD)
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:48 pm

"Maybe." He answered in a short and sharp laugh. His eyes fell to the ground and his mood shifted dramatically. "Well........you could always come here......if you don't mind being surrounded by curious vampires." he chuckled slightly but it was again short and sharp. When he raised his gaze he met the glittering eyes of Candra. "Why are you staring at me?" he asked the girl simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next