The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:38 am

"About your family," Darcy responded, shrugging. "About you. About your life, vampire stuff, come on Will, I know you can think of something."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:44 am

"Well my child. I'll tell you a story or two." Will said in a fake italian accident and in a voice that sounded aged, old. He rubbed his chin slowly and began to think. "Well my human family is from Britian oringally. Some of them were part Cherokee, German, American or anything like that." As he began he yawned softly. "My vampire family or coven is still in the mountains. There are five of us in total. I'm the oldest out of all of them...." he yawned again and drifted into a light sleep before he could finish.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:50 am

Darcy's smile cracked and she sighed as he was slowly falling asleep. "Oh Will." She sighed, laughing quietly. She gently stroked his cheek with her finger before getting up and looking at him. She shook her head before going towards the stairs, wondering slightly what he would do when he woke in an hour or so. She yawned, and flopped onto her bed, almost falling directly asleep.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:52 am

Will shifted in his sleep and was soon laying on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:54 am

Darcy closed her eyes, drifting in and out of sleep. It didn't bother her, to even think that someone she hardly knew was in her house.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:56 am

Will was soon awake and bored. He shifted onto his back and looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:00 am

When Darcy awoke in the morning, she shifted up. She had her arms back, and her eyes still sleepy, but open. She rubbed her head, and sighed casually, then flopped back. She groaned, but got up and changed quickly, fixing this and that, then hopping downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:01 am

Will was already in the kitchen, fixing something to eat. No it wasn't for him. He couldn't eat human food even if it was for his life.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:02 am

Darcy had figured it out the moment she glanced at the empty couch. "Of course he's up," She mumbled, then rubbed at her face once more before going into the kitchen. She leaned against the frame, raising an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:03 am

"Yeah when I get bored I cook....even if I can't eat it." Will chuckled. He was soon finished and looked at the food, wondering what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:05 am

"Let's just see how good of a cook you are," She laughed, and stepped towards him. She hopped up onto the counter, just sitting and testing it out. "Not bad, for a vampire," She laughed, now almost as tall as him.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:06 am

"I know I'm good." Will teased playfully. He smiled at her and placed the food on a plate, giving it to Darcy. "Eat while I call my family."
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:08 am

Darcy raised an eyebrow, but did as she was told. She watched him casually, but once she was done she started the dishes. No wonder her mom wasn't awake yet, it was early.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:09 am

Will seemed to have a harsh tone as he talked to his family. "Yeah, I will bye." his voice softened slightly but was still harsh. He sighed and went towards Darcy. "I'll see you...some time. I'm going up to the mountains." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:12 am

Darcy laughed, then raised an eyebrow. "Mountains?" She repeated, then hopped off the counter. "To your family? Wait no, you're just going to leave like that? You can't," She responded, her voice changing her tone from playful to serious.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:16 am

"I have to. I have no where else to go." He continued on his path towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:18 am

"You rent a hotel, you stay with a-" She stopped, and said nothing. "Of course you leave now, none of that even really mattered did it? You leave at the last moment." She followed after him, standing in front of the door, destroying his only path.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:25 am

"Darcy, I kissed you. I just stayed in your house. Of course I don't want to leave. But, I have to. I have no place else, and I refuse to rent a hotel." Will explained simply as he stood with slightly narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:27 am

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out," Darcy nodded, biting her lip. She moved away from the door, watching him leave. Her face turned apologetic, after saying it and sighed. "I.. love you." She blurted, but in a slow way touching his shoulder once.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:29 am

Will gently kissed her. "I love you too." he said against her lips before standing straight and walking out of the door. He hopped into the jeep and started it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:31 am

Darcy simple waved, standing in the door frame. She glanced at the stairs, praying her mom still wasn't awake, and put on a small smile. At least he could stay somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:33 am

Will sighed and sped forward. He drove down the road and towards his destination.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:37 am

Casually, Darcy shut the door. It was as if something had hit her hard, thinking she wouldn't know when she would next see him. Or did she know if she would see him again. She eyed the phone, but closed her eyes. You've lost contact, for now anyways. She reminded, then went into the kitchen, finishing dishes.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:48 am

Willl drove silently. His face was blank and his eyes were somewhat distracted as he drove towards the mountain range that held his family's house.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:49 am

When Darcy heard the floor creaking upstairs, she knew her mom was up. She smiled slightly, trying to distract herself. Dismayed, she greeted her when she came downstairs, letting the water from the sink drain out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next