The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:34 am

Will playfully rolled his eyes. "No those are the people from ealier." he pointed out with a simple shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:35 am

"Good thing I called the police," Darcy laughed, then bit her lip. "That means no house, no where for you to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:36 am

"No where.....except with my family in the mountains." Will yawned.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:38 am

Darcy raised an eyebrow, and caught onto his yawn. She covered her mouth,then glanced back at her house. "Do you even sleep?" She asked, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:39 am

"Few minutes.....maybe an hour." he answered simply. With a long sigh he pulled her towards his jeep and leaned against it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:41 am

Darcy followed him, looking over his jeep. She tried to keep in a smile, knowing it wasn't the moment. "I would offer you a place in my household, but two bedrooms does mean two bedrooms." She sighed, and automatically regretted offering the place at her house. Where was he going to stay?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:47 am

"Couch works for me." He smirked at her offer. With a slight smile he went around his jeep, took Darcy by the hand, and went towards her house.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:48 am

Darcy growled, but gave up her emotion just turning into rolling her eyes. "And how are you going to deal with my mom?" She asked, then added, "I'm bringing home the guy she saw with me outside."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:50 am

"Your helping the homeless." Will laughed softly. He shrugged and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:52 am

"Makes it so much better. I was kissing a homeless guy," Darcy snapped, but her face softened. She bit her lip, slightly nervous. "Think you can be charming?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:54 am

"Aren't I always?" Will asked with a chuckle. He let go of her hand and drew a halo around his head with his finger. "I'll be an angel.....wow that sounds weird coming from something demonic." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:56 am

"Always," Darcy snorted, then shook her head. "Even better than an angel." She corrected then stopped outside her house, taking in a deep breath. "Just, behave."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:58 am

Will smiled and waited for her to walk into the house.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:00 am

Darcy pinched her eyes shut, and pushed the door open. Sure enough, her mom was up and active, cooking something. "Hey Mom, isn't it late to be cooking?" She asked, smiling slightly. She glanced back at Will, then back at her mom.
"Yeah sorta, but I wanted to try this-" Her mom turned towards them, then raised an eyebrow at Will.
"It's not what it seemed. This is Will, his house just caught on fire up the street. You heard, right? Well it was hard not to, but he needs somewhere to stay.." She glanced towards the couch, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:06 am

"I'm so sorry ma'm for the short notice. A group burned down my house. I hope I won't cause any disturbance with my presence." Will apologized kindly. He smiled slightly towards the women and stood behind Darcy.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:09 am

"Not at all," Darcy began, trying to complete her mother's sentence.
"Hopefully not. My name's Renee," She shuffled the food into a clear freezer bag, Darcy prancing into the kitchen and grabbing a piece of pepper her mom had cooked, eating it carefully then laughing. She looked at Will, then headed to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:11 am

"Would you mind if I stay here for the night? I can sleep on the couch." Will asked with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:13 am

"Wouldn't be a problem, I'm sure," Renee had said, before packing things into the fridge. She seemed more flustered, now that company was here, and gently shut the white door.
Darcy rolled her eyes behind her mother's back, thinking about how polite she was being. She went to the window in the living room, looking out the window watching the police, the last of the crowd leaving.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:15 am

Will smiled and nodded a thank you. He silently sat on the couch and looked around the house.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:18 am

Darcy turned slightly, and looked across the room at Will. She raised an eyebrow, then stuck her tongue out. "You're on your own vampire boy." She slowly left the room, going upstairs and into her room. She dimmed the slight light, and shut the door, changing then opening it.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:19 am

Will looked over the back of the couch at Darcy. He playfully sneered at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:21 am

Darcy searched the books on her shelves looking for something from when she was younger. No vampire books, damn. She laughed, and slowly went back downstairs. Sure enough, her mom was getting ready for bed upstairs in the washroom, so she had time to ask Will more questions. She sat on the couch beside him, making a face.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:31 am

"Yes?" Will asked with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:32 am

"I just like your company," Darcy teased, then crossed her legs. "I want to know more, about you."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:36 am

"What else?" Will asked in a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next