The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:28 pm

"You know, I'm not going to forget. I'll get it out of you," Darcy snapped, but quietly. "It's going to bother you, too." She stepped around him, and slowly walked around the backyard.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:29 pm

Will walked after her. He slipped his arms around her waist as he walked behind her. "Forget about it."
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:31 pm

Darcy sighed, and stopped walking. "I just want to know. I'm discovering about vampires, and yet you won't tell me one thing." She whined.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:35 pm

"They have never attacked a human, even when they were newborns. It's just....they expect that I won't either." Will sighed. He kissed her neck gently before simply leaning his head against hers.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:39 pm

"Well too late. They can't expect you to be just like them," Darcy murmured, and bit her lip. "My mom wants me to be a doctor, that's not what I want." She sighed, and leaned into him.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:09 am

"What do you want?" he whispered in her ear, softer than a murmur. He smiled slightly at her and waited.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:12 am

"I don't actually know," Darcy whispered back, and sighed. "I will, someday though. But I think, anything I do has to involved you,"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:15 am

He smiled slightly and gently pecked a kiss on her cheek. "Come on...we're about to go play football."
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:18 am

"You play football?" Darcy asked, laughing. She raised an eyebrow, and pulled away from him.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:19 am

"Not really, but it's a chance to beat Sully." Will laughed. He smirked as his brother, sister, and parents walked outside. Sully was carrying the football and Will was first to notice. He jogged towards his brother, stole the football and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:22 am

Darcy rolled her eyes playfully, then jogged slightly to catch up with them. She glanced at Sully, pulling up and walking beside Will. She looked at the football, and laughed. "Outta be good, watching you play."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:27 am

Will fell to the ground when Sully tackled him from behind. He growled and kept the ball tucked in his arm. "I hate you, Sully."
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:29 am

"Now now, let's be kind with our words," Darcy laughed, and watched them, simply walking past. She would have taken the football, if Will hadn't guarded it so. She watched his little sister, and yawned, covering her mouth gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:34 am

Candra giggled as she ran towards Darcy. She latched her arms around her leg and hugged her close. "Hi!"

Will pushed Sully off of him and tossed the football to his father. He laughed and ran towards the end of the yard, yelling towards his father to 'pass it'.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:36 am

Darcy was taken by surprise, and laughed. "Hi," She smiled down at the small girl, and patted her head. "You're Candra, right?" She asked, trying to keep her eyes off of Will.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:40 am

"MHm, and your Will's girlfriend right?" Candra smiled brightly as she stared up at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:42 am

"Yeah, Darcy." She laughed, and pulled Candra off. She sat in the grass, and patted the spot beside her. "I'm guessing you don't play.." She smiled, and glanced at Will again.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:48 am

Candra plopped down beside her. "Nope, I might get squished." she joked.

Meanwhile Will was charging towards Sully and tackled him for the football, Sully in turn dropped it and Will grabbed it as both of them stood.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:49 am

"Well that wouldn't be too.. nice." Darcy laughed, and watched the two brothers. "Are they.. always like that? So competitive?" She looked at the little girl, admiring her cute features, and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:57 am

"At all times." Candra giggled. She laid back in the grass and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:58 am

"Why?" Darcy muttered, and closed her eyes. She sighed, and just laid there, putting her arms behind her head. She breathed in the scent of the grass, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:02 am

"They're brothers." She answered with a soft shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:06 am

"I guess," Darcy sighed, then opened one eye. She would join in, but she didn't want to leave Candra, and didn't exactly rule at football. She stared at the sky, then re-closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:16 am

"Watch out!" Will yelled as he jumped over Darcy and Candra. He glanced back and noticed that Sully was right behind him and coming up fast.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:18 am

Darcy's eyes fluttered open, and her gaze followed Will, at his voice. She grabbed Candra, and hopped up, out of their path. She flopped back down, bringing the girl down into her lap and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next