The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:54 pm

Darcy shrugged, then spoke again. "Are those vampires hungry?" She asked casually, keeping her gaze on her mother, who was still checking in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:58 pm

Will glanced at them knowing well enough that they heard. Of course they heard, the phone was loud even from a human's perspective. "Nope." they answered before continuing on with what they were doing. "Nope." Will answered with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:04 pm

Darcy laughed, and closed her eyes, just before re-opening them and sighing. "Well then, I'll try my hardest. But I should go." She turned her back to the kitchen, and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:13 pm

"Mom is listening isn't she?" Will guessed with a slightly arched eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:14 pm

"Yeah," Darcy responded, laughing slightly. "And, if I'm planning on leaving home for a while, she doesn't need to know now." She shifted slightly, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:15 pm

Will chuckled softly before glancing around. "Alright then. Talk to you later Darcy." he ended the conversation with that, his thumb shifting onto the end button.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:18 pm

Darcy hung up the phone, and sighed. She slowly went into the kitchen, staring at her mom and laughing. "You shouldn't do that. It's invading privacy!" She smirked, then went upstairs, skipping steps two at a time.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Will laid backwards and yawned. His eyes slowly shut before he was in a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:27 pm

Darcy shuffled into her room, and glanced at the window. She had forgotten, how to get there. Sure she could drive, but she had no way of knowing where exactly he lived. She waited a moment before going back downstairs and flipping through the phone book until she found his number, and address. Grabbing her jackets, she wrote down the address, and went to the kitchen.
"Where you going, Hun?" Her mom had asked, and she bit her lip.
"Just out for a drive. I should be home, tomorrow or so. Okay?" She didn't wait for an answer, but grabbed her cell phone, slipping it, and her keys into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:31 pm

Will had the feeling of being watched. Instalty his mucsles became tense and he opened only one eye. When he saw that his brother was staring back at him, he threw a punch at the male. A growl ripped through his brothers lips as he punched back, but Will dodged it. "Boys!" his mother snapped, slamming a cup on the counter. The fragile glass almost instantly shattered into pieces, making both Will and his brother stop what they were doing and look at their mother.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:32 pm

Darcy flipped her phone open, and started the car, searching for his number once again. His family would think he was crazy if she kept calling, but she dialed it, and put the phone to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:39 pm

When Will pushed his brother away from him and went towards the phone his brother grabbed it and answered. "Hello? Is this Will's girlfriend?" the male asked with a laugh as he dodged Will.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:45 pm

Darcy was taken by surprise, and laughed. "I guess," She answered, then looked at the traffic. "Can you just put Will on?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:47 pm

"Will's busy at the moment. Can I take a message?" Sully mocked with a soft chuckle. He locked Will outside and stuck his tounge out at him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:48 pm

"I just need to know how to get to your house," Darcy laughed, and raised an eyebrow. "I'm stuck in traffic until I talk to him, so please?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:55 pm

Sully mumbled something under his breath and let Will into the house. "Your dead." Will growled as he tackled his brother, knocking the phone out of his hands.

"A little late, smart one." Sully scoffed as he tried pushing his brother away. Instead Will was able to swing a punch at him before anyone could notice. His balled fist collided with Sully's nose with bone crushing force. Though Sully just growled making his nostrils flare.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:57 pm

Darcy heard everything from the moment the phone hit the floor. She pulled over onto the side of the road, stuck there until she had directions. She hit her head off the steering wheel, and listened to them, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:59 pm

Will was pulled off of his brother by his father. The stern eyes of the man flared as he looked from Willl to Sully. Will simply jerked away and grabbed the phone. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:02 am

"It's okay. Just, can you tell me where to go?" Darcy mumbled, shifting in the seat and heading back onto the road. "I can be there in almost no time,"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:13 am

"Keep on the road until it turns into a trail, then go straight about 8 miles. Make a right onto a dirt road and just keep going straight." Will explained with a soft yawn. He sat on the couch, grabbing the remote and flipping through the stations.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:39 am

"Will do." Darcy answered, then looked down at herself. "I'm not exactly dressed for success, either." She muttered, then looked up at the road again. Following his instructions, she had nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:47 am

"Aslong as you don't cut yourself before you walk inside." Will chuckled. He sat down on the couch and looked down. "See you soon." was all he said before he hung up the phone and waited anxiously. Soft footsteps turned his attention to Candra where the girl was skipping around the room giggling.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:50 am

Darcy threw her phone into the passenger seat, and focused on the road. She followed his instructions again, turning onto a trail. She drove for a bit before going right, like he had told her. She yawned, and drummed her fingers on the steering wheel.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:53 am

Will soon stood and paced across the spacious living room. His eyes were downcast and his mind was racing.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:55 am

She kept straight, until her eyes placed on a house. She stopped the car, and held her breath. The house of vampires waited, and she waited a moment before hopping out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next