The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

The Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:13 am

She laughed and unconciously leaned into him. "You know.....I never thought I would even talk to you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:23 am

"What can talk with a leech?'he asked curiously as he stared down at ehr with a questionable look.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:26 am

"No...that's not it.....it's just that......you seem so perfect. So handsome, so....inhuman.....like a twisted fantasy." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:33 am

Brendan chuckeld and looekd away towards a cpiture on the wall for somethign to look at."Sometimes it feels like i am to the world,they dont want me so i hide myself"he mutetred as his smile slowly faded.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:36 am

"I......want you." Michelle burted out without thinking. She cheeks soon turned a deep red and she looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:41 am

Brendan froze completely as he replayed her words in hsi her i wnat you.he looekd down at her not knowing which way he should take them.a friend way or lover way or as a compliment he dident know as he just stared thinking.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:42 am

"I gotta go." Michelle said quickly, just looking for a reason to get out of the house. She gulped quietly before darting out of the house and towards her own.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:47 am

Brendan watched the door as she left and leaned more into the couch.He looekd down trying to sort out what she ment by that.he growled getting no answers and stood up.either he would wait till tommorow or go to ehr house and ask himself.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:50 am

Michelle soon slowed to a stop. She sighed and walked with her eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:55 am

Brendan sighed as he ran out of the doro shutting it behind him into the trees.He swiftly when threw the forest towards Michelle and slowed once he got close just watching for know.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:07 am

"How could you be so stupid as to say that?!" She snapped at herself. With a long sigh she kicked at a rock.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:08 am

Brendan listened to her queitly following in the shadows of the forest.He frowned as he stared at her he dident know how to take her words at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:12 am

She soon stopped when she felt the feeling of being watched. Her eyes set on her drunk father, who was wobbling on the porch steps. With a long and terrfied sigh she went towards him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:14 am

Brendan still followed and narrowed his eyes as he stared at ehr father,his harsh glare peering threw the forest not many could see his golden eyes shining in the dark only the ones that bother to pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:23 am

When Michelle approached her father she was instantly jerked off of the stairs.

"Why weren't you home after school?!?" he asked with slurred and a drunken tone. his head spun slightly as he stared at his beautiful daughter.

Michelle fell on her back, blood coming from the back of her head just slightly. "I-I got caught up." she whispered helplessly.

"With?!" her father demanded.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:28 am

Brendan swiftly sucked in a large breath and blocked the smell of blood from hsi nsoe as he stared over the bushes at Michelle then his harsh glare goign to ehr father.He felt the ruge to rip his throat out at the moment but held back and watched.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:32 am

"I........went into the woods." Michelle said in a mear whisper. When she got to her feet she looked down and sighed. Her father raised his hand and slapped her across the face ."Your not allowed in the forest!" the drunken man bellowed as he pushed his daughter into the house.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:41 am

Brendan swiftl ran out of the woods towards a window.He ducked his head under the frame and when he snifefd the air he looked just alittle bit over it and stared around.then backed up and jumpped into an open room he suspected to be Michelles cause it smelled like her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:44 am

"Get in your room! Now!" Michelle cringed as her father ordered her and hit her shoulder, leaving a blue-black bruise. She ran to her room and locked the door behind her. Her vision was blurred with tears as she fell to her knees and simply cried.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:45 am

Brendan frowned sadly as he swiftly and gracxfully walked towards her."You alright?'he asked as he gently picked her up off the ground carring her to the bed,setting her down as gently as he could.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:47 am

A loud gasp escaped from her lips as she saw Brendan. She quickly whiped the tears from her eyes and nodded. "Um, yeah I'm fine." she said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:50 am

"Thats a lie"he sighed as he whipped a tear that streaked down ehr cheek with his thumb.he stared at her arm and rubbed the bruise gently with his finger tips then ehr head and frowned once more the sorrow showing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:52 am

She closed her eyes at his gentle touch. A small smile formed on her frowning lips and she opened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:58 am

Brendan touched the back of her head gently and sighed as he looekd at the blood on his finegrs only wrinkling his nsoe cause he wasent breathing.He whipped it off one his pants and stared at ehr "Know tell me if your alright?'he asked
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:01 am

"I'm fine." Michelle nodded. She smiled slightly at Brendan and scooted closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragons
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next