The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

The Dragons - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:16 am

Michelle glanced at the shirt Brendan had left. She sighed long and loud before laying down.

[brb maybe 30min -1 hour]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:18 am

(K)
Brendan set his hands on his head and growled as he sighed."I Fell for it"he mutter as he slamemd his fist in the rock he sat on making it crack.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Michelle's heart was tugged and tortured. She let a few tears slip from her soft eyes before she grabbed her clothes and slipped them back on. Her bruises were visable, yes, but she would make up a lie to go along with them. With a long sigh she got into her car and sped to the large building where dragons met. "You're late." the man greeted her as she walked through the doors.

"Sorry, sir." she apologized quickly. In seconds she was right along with the group, praticing kicks and punches and even the occasional throwing wooden stakes at targets. But the common smell--thatevery Dragon knew well--had rubbed off on her. The tense feeling filled the room and Michelle was forced against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Brendan closed his eyes for a moment and toke in a large ragged breath to clear his mind and move his emmotions from anger and fury to calm and regret'.He growled at himself and sighed heavly as he once more opened his golden orbs and stared around.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:38 pm

"You've been with a vampire?!" One of the men stated as they went to Michelle. He took in a deep breath and let the girl's scent go along with it. Though, Michelle was terrified she held her ground. "And?!" she snapped, hands clutching into fists.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:40 pm

Brendan lifted his head nd grumbled harsh words under hsi breath as he stood.He roleld his eyes up at the grey clouds and ran pff back into the forest towards his house.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:42 pm

"And it's against Dragons! And it's disgusting! And you act as if you like this leech!" The man snapped, stomping his foot with each 'and'.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:45 pm

Brendan slowed to a fast walk once near his hosue and sighed as he walked in.He shoke his head wet coming form his hair slightly.Once he stepepd into the hosue Michelle's scent fileld his nostrols making him wrinkle his nose."Its going to take days to get that out"he grumbled as he walked upstairs towards the bathroom to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:59 pm

Michelle pushed past the people surrounding her, glaring at her. She went home and ran to her bathroom and taking a long hot shower.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:02 am

Brendan clsoed his eyes,letting the steaming hot water soak him.He ran his hands threw his hair and sighed once more a he put them against the wall infront of him,his head dropping to stared down at the floor as thoughts flooded his mind easily.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:09 am

Michelle breathed in the steam. She leaned her head back and let the water slip through her hair. It always relaxed her. Her dripping hair cascaded down and was soon plastered to her back.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 am

Brendan lifted his head up towards the sceiling the water running down his neck to the end of his toes as he stood in the shower a smile spreading across his lips in relaxation and calmness.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:14 am

Michelle soon turned off the water. She rung her hair out and smiled slightly as she stepped out and wrapped a towel around her petite body.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:18 am

Brendan turned the water off after awhile and shoke hsi ehad water spraying off his hair slightly.He yawned smally as he grabebd a towel and wrapped it around his lower waist,steppign out of the bathroom heading for his room.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:21 am

Michelle dryed herself quickly before simply changing into a robe. She wrapped it around herself, the fabric carressing her figure, and went to her balcony.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:23 am

Brendan grabbed one of his shirts and threw it one as well as a pair of boxers and nothing more.He wrinkled his nose once more as the air blew her scent around and snorted loudly his eyes starting to narrow as he went down the stairs into the large living room.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:43 am

Michelle leaned on the rail and watched the silent landscape. When a crack of thunder shook the trees, she gulped.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:50 am

Brendan shoke hsi head bored out of his mind and grumbled as he stared at the Tv unintrested.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:51 pm

Michelle still stayed outside. Her eyes rested upon one tree that was rather close to her house. In seconds a flash of lightning lit the tree on fire. The fire danced and played in the wind of the storm, soon making it's way to her house. Fear coated the girl's eyes as she watched the beginning of her house go up in flames. But luckily the smoke detector was already going off and signaling for the fireman to come. She darted into the house, grabbed her phone and purse, and left with the rest of her family.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:19 pm

Brendan sniffed the air smelling the strong smell of smok making his nose wrinkle.he stood and dashed out of the hosue following to the scent to Michelle's house.slowly he walked out of the bushes and stared at the flames no expressionm on his face but his golden orbs held shock and curiousity to what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:10 am

Michelle watched as the fireman quickly put out the fire. Her usually dark brown house was now black. When she looked around her eyes stopped on Brendan.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:40 am

Brendan wrinkled his nose once more and snorted loudly as he stared into the organe flames thinking to himself.As he did his hands made there way into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:46 am

Hesitantly Michelle walked over to him. She looked down and shifted in her spot. "Brendan," she began with a distant and reluctant voice, "please please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:48 am

Brendan closed his eyes and sighed heavly moving his head to look down at her."I cant forgive you right know but mabye later"he said softly and kissed the top of her head slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:51 am

"Why not now?!" Michelle begged as she wrapped her arms tightly around him, her face turned into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons   The Dragons - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragons
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next