The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing is what it Seem's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:09 am

[lmfao.]
I glanced at a clock, just finding what time it was. I closed my eyes gently, their noise becoming simple whispers to me, finally letting them shut up for a while was actually pleasurable.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:10 am

Jason frowned gently and rubbed the top of her head with his ahnd slowly.

Brendan leaned against a thick tree and sighed heavly.He closed his eyes and lifted his head up taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:13 am

"I'm not a dog, J." Rebecca giggled softly as she pulled away from him. She sighed as she turned towards Brendan, gracefully coasting towards him. "Listen, I saw what you were like when you first...smelled the new girl. Fawn, I've heard. " she smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:15 am

I rested my head against the table, and yawned slightly. First day of school. Yes, I'd already covered that it wasn't bad, but strange people certainly did cover campus.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:19 am

Jason slowly looekd towards Fawn in the cafateria and shoke hsi ehad."Brendan"he mumbled queitly and wlaked away.

Brendan lifted his gaze to ehr."Oh really?"he asked as he slowlty crossed his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:21 am

"Yes really." Her tone was somewhat harsh. "You know what? Nevermind. I have a better idea." a smirk spread across her peach lips. She turned on her heels and went towards the girl's table. Her smirk turned into a full glistening smile. "Hey." Silently she leaned against the table.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:23 am

I heard the talking stop, and a different voice. The girl's voice. The beautiful girl's voice, and my head shot up eagerly. "Hello," I responded, not really sure if she was talking to me directly. The others seemed to be watching me, to see if I was really making conversation.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:25 am

"Your, Fawn.....am I correct?" Her tone was light, happy, welcome. Her unique eyes flashed around the table going over each human's face.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:26 am

"Yeah, Fawn." I responded, repeating her words and a slight smile played quickly. I waited a moment, before nodding. "You might be?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:27 am

Brendan growled and swiftly went after her.He glared at her seening she had talked to them and wondered over.His gaze showed no emmotion as he sat down next to rebbecca ,his hand gripped her shoudler slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:29 am

"Rebecca." she continued to go on. "Brendan, is the one you were staring at and Jason is the other one.You probably know us as the perfects." The last part of the sentance was directed towards Jessica. She had heard, ofcourse. "Hey, Brendan." Completely ignoring the way he seemed to be ticked off at her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:31 am

Jessica huffed once, and rolled her eyes, saying nothing. Mike glanced at Rebecca, and then down. The others just seemed out of breath.
"Nice to finally.. meet you," I responded, smiling but watching Brendan out of the corner of my eye curiously.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:31 am

Brendan slowly removed his hand and laced them with his other across the table.Brendan glanced over at jessica when rebbecca had said Perfect and grunted queitly.The his gaze shifted to Fawn,it was un-noticable to others.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:34 am

"You too." She smiled brightly, her teeth glittering. Her eyes were soon searching for Jason. They stopped on him, outside. A long sigh was forced from her slightly parted lips. She caught Mike's glance, her eyes resting on him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:35 am

Jason slowly flocked over to the group and joined them sitting next to rebbecca."Hello"he said softly and looekd aroudn at the people.

Brendan stayed queit as he sat there.Gazing at fawn from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:36 am

Mike seemed to un-focus as soon as the girl's gaze set on him for the slightest moment. His gaze was transferred down, almost instantly. "I hope we can continue talking," I replied, more directed at Brendan, to see his reaction. Everyone seemed to start chattering again, when the other joined them as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:38 am

Brendan clucthed his hands togetehr and leaned back slightly finnally looking away.

Jason smirked queitly."Fawn am i correct?"he asked gently as he peered over at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:39 am

Rebecca noticed how the reply was directed towards Brendan. She leaned towards Jason and whispered to him, "Let's go. Let them talk." Slowly and gracefully she stood, glancing back at Brendan before gliding out of the room with her arm around Jason.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:40 am

"Correct, you are," I laughed, then caught Brendan's look away. I didn't quite understand what the issue with me was, why everyone was questioning me. After all, I was new here. I watched the others leave, and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:41 am

Jason nodded and stood"im jason by the way"he said before following Rebbecca.

Brendan clsoed his eyes and growled silently,knowing exaclty what the two were doing.He watched them leave and grumbled a bit.He sighed and soon enough turned his head Towards fawn."Im sure u alreayd got my name?'he asked his voice smooth and Iressistable.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:42 am

Rebecca soon stopped outside. She stood on her toes, kissed Jason's cheek, before lowering and going towards Brendan's car. She sat on the trunk and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:43 am

"Brendan," I rushed, the words just coming out of my mouth. "Brendan O'Conner." I breathed, the grin back on my face.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:45 am

Brendan raised an eye brow'Nice to meet you Fawn"He said back and slowly smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:54 am

Rebecca sighed boredly and sat silently on the car. She swung her legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:55 am

Jason follwoed rebbecca and stared at the sky."If the sun coems out where in trouble"he said queitly as he stared at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is what it Seem's
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: