The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing is what it Seem's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:13 am

Brendan walked off not far thought.he swiftly climbed up one of the treesa nd sat down on a thick high branch watching fawn and the others from a distance.He gazed down at her hiden among the trees and sighed queitly.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:23 pm

A slow smile flashed on my face, as I nodded. Plans were set, I could go right to dress shopping. They knew I wasn't going to buy anything, but I could still help, right?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:57 pm

Rebecca sighed as she looked over at Jason. "Tell Brendan I took his car. Oh, and that I want a yellow porshe." with a soft laugh she got into the car. Starting it was the easy part but leaving school unnoticed well that would be harder.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:16 pm

Jason laughed gently."Alright but he's going to be pissed"he said and got off the car standing a few feet away.

Brendan looekd down at Fawn and narrowed his eyes slightly listening in on there converstation.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:17 pm

After arranging rides and such, we packed up. School would be over soon, soon enough at-least. Then out to shopping. Oh how I hated shopping, but watching others was okay for my level.
[skip the rest of school?]
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:20 pm

"He'll live." Rebecca smiled. She sped forward, the wheels leaving skid marks on the pavement. With a gentle laugh she was gone and speeding towards their house.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:20 pm

(Yup)Brendan was at home for a few minutes.He grumbled ad growled knowing Rebbecca had taken his good car.He sighed heavly and went to the garage to get his black convertable instead.He got in and drove towards where he last say fawn.Of course he kept his distance from ehr ,he mainly just felt like somthing was going to happen and his protective stage had kicked in by the sense.

Jason bolted off into the trees and ran on threw the forest.He smield loving the feel of the wind as he ran towards there house.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:22 pm

Rebecca made a trip to the mall before she came home. She swung the full bags of clothes as she got out of the car and locked it, walking into the house with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:23 pm

It was a slow drive, Jessica had talked basically the whole way there. Something clicked, telling me exactly who she was going to prom with, but it didn't really go into my mind that much. Upon arriving, I just sat carefully with the two girls, watching them try on things, after their much questioning about if I was going to try on dresses, again and again.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Brendan chuckled slightly hearing there thoughts but he couldent hear Fawn's it was strange.He sighed gently and leaned back rubbing his temple.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:29 pm

Rebecca, being completely bored with being by herself sighed. She looked around as she put her clothes away, wondering about the future.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:30 pm

"Fawn, opinion?"
"Huh?" I asked casually, snapping out of thought. I grinned, and nodded. "I'm just going to go for a bit. Walk around town, it's pretty fair. Since I don't like dresses anyways," I nodded, and stood slowly heading for the door, before waving.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:31 pm

Jason reached home.He had token the long route cause he like the way the weather way today.Once he came in he sighed and looekd around."Did u buy mroe clothes?'he asked shocked at how much she wore.

Brendan opened his eyes and sat p slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:33 pm

"Duh." Rebecca answered as if it was completely obvious. She smiled and took Jason's hand when she was done, pulling him towards the living room.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:34 pm

I wandered the streets slowly, passing time. We could go out for dinner or something later, when I was sure they were finished. After engaging conversation with a local, I decided to head back.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:37 pm

Jason sighed shaking his head."U wear a ton of clothes"he said and laughed gently as he followed.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:39 pm

It was darker now, the sky wasn't as lit except for the street lights. I still walked back, heading the same way as before when I stopped. My eyes settled on a few guys I had seen earlier, the ones that had been watching us in the shop window. Whoops, wrong way. I started to walk the other way, when I heard the simple,
"Hey, where are you going so fast? Fire?" The first had said, followed by loud laughter. Hmm, that was fun, until I heard faster footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:41 pm

Brendan had gotten side tracked for a moment.He looekd around for fawn and tilte dhis head no seeing her at first.He searched around peopels thoughts seeing if they had sen her and stopepd listening in on a group of followers.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:43 pm

When I switched into a faster footstep than them, I heard more talking and laughing. "Honey, there really isn't a fire!" Now I was panicking. I stopped, at a couple closed shops. Damn, what now? I bit my lip and turned around, expecting them to be further away.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:43 pm

"What else do I have-" Rebecca's reply was cut short. Seconds later her clutch on Jason's hand tightened. Her eyes were distant and far, focusing on nothing in particular. She stopped in her tracks. A vision. Even when she was human she had visions about the future. But, she knew nothing about that. Nothing at all. All of her memories of her human life disappeared when she was turned. This vision was strange, it was......Fawn? Yes it was her. The girl was walking down the streets and a group of guys were following her, boxing her in, and then........That was it. Nothing else was shown. "Jason." she breathed when she returned to the present.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:45 pm

Jason tensed swiftly and turned towards her."What did u see?'he asked urgently

Brendan clutched at the Car wheel and growled deeply hearing there thoughts so clearly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:48 pm

"Fawn is in trouble. Brendan and his protective self is probably already there....but....I don't know....nothing has changed. Well, nothing about what those guys were planning on doing to her." At the end the girl shuddered. She looked at Jason and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:49 pm

"If you touch me," I began, but gulped back the rest. I had no excuse, did I? No. Not really. They kept walking, smirks placed on their lips as one reached for her, as if to fumble her out.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Jason sighed."If brendan is there we better stay away "he said calmly knowing brendan as he did it wouldent be good.

Brendan growled and started his car speeding out towards where she was.He drifted slightly aroudn the corner towards them his car only inches awya from the men and he stopped.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:52 pm

Rebecca was still uncomfortable. She shifted in her spot and looked up at Jason, her eyes slightly wide. A long sigh escaped her lips and she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is what it Seem's
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: