The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing is what it Seem's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:29 am

(lol)Brendan watched the two for awhile from where he sat uptop a large branch to a tree.he tilted his head as yet a female appeared out of no where joining the two males.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:41 am

Rebecca was carrying a vase from the living room into the kitchen, where she thought it looked best. She loved decorating and nothing stayed in the same place for more than a few weeks. When out of no where she stopped in her tracks, the smooth surface of the glass slipping from her fingers. It collided with the floor and shattered into millions of tiny peices all of them going in different directions. All the while Rebecca stood still. Her eyes were distant and unfocused while her body was completely tense. Yet another vision wiped out of view of the present.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:44 am

Jason was lieing on the couch.Once he heard a shattered he jerked upright and swiftly turned his head towards rebbecca.In a swift motion he was infront of her his hands gently on her shoulders staring at her,waiting for the vision to fade and hear her speak of what she had seen.

Brendan narrowed his eyes to slits once he new the others had seen him.He swiftly jumpepd to another tree and slide to looking at the trio.

The men stared at him and barred there fangs slowly as a warning while the female was behind them sizing up brendan to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:48 am

A lone pained cry escaped Rebecca's gaping mouth as she returned to the present. Instantly she was on the floor, hands covering her face. "No!" she chanted again and again as she sat there. Her body rocked with her force and hard breaths, and her hands were soon on the floor. "Jason." she cried. A tearless cry that showed only in her eyes and voice.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:49 am

"What did u see Rebbecca?"jason demanded softly as he kneeled down next to her."What happened?"he asked urgently.

Brendan on the other hand was stuck with the three.He looked at the males and barred his own fangs at them as well.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:55 am

"Others of our kind three of them to be exact. Th-t-they were watching us, hunting us. We were all in the woods hunting. Th-then the three th-they attacked. Brendan was first. Both men took him down and the female just watched. They killed him! They killed me! You were last to go, the girl.....s-s-she was helping the other male hold your arms. T-t-they killed us all. Every single one, and it was so quick and simple!" she screeched. Her eyes locked with Jason's. Soon her face was nuzzled deep into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:58 am

Jason felt his mouth suddenly dropped.He shut it quick and looekd down at her."Wheres brendan?'he demaneded as he looekd around the house.

brendan got low into a crouch position and hissed at the males He flexed his fingers for a second then barred his fangs at the two.

One male was the first to go he got low ionto a crouch and hissed back.Slowly heading for brendan deciding which way he should strike.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:01 am

"Woods I think." she sighed. Quickly she got to her feet, and grabbed Jason's hand. Her eyes locked with his and she just looked before letting go and darted out of the house. Moving with incredible speed, balance, and grace. When she caught scent of the others her nose wrinkled and she darted faster. Soon she took the trees, leaping from one to another. Her eyes set on Brendan as she hopped down from the high branch of a tree. Without a sound she landed in a crouch beside Brendan, staring at the three. "Brendan....."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:05 am

"Rebbecca the girl is new she will be the easy one and you know how jason gets if ur in danger so take her"he whispered queitly and stared at her for a split second then back at the first male who started to charge.

Out of now where once the man had charged jason tackled him with a bone crunching slam.he hissed and slamemd him into a tree."I got this one"he growled viciously.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:10 am

"You didn't see the future. You don't know what's going to happen." Rebecca hissed at her brother, pushing him to a stand. "They're planning on killing us all. Each and every one of us." she demanded, but her attention was caught by Jason. She felt the sight pull on her heart and she growled deeply, shifting back into her crouch. "Don't be stupid Brendan. Just get Jason and run."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:11 am

"Rebecca We can take them and u never now the future can change"he mutetred to her and tackled the male it sounded liek a shock of thunder that boomed threw the forest.he hissed and growled as the two fought for dominace.

Jason climbed up a tree hoping the male would follow and once he did he swiftly did a u turn and tackled him sending him down to the ground with a hard slam.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:15 am

The female had an evil smirk plastered on her lips. "This should be easy." she scoffed as she inched forward.

"In your dreams." Rebecca growled. She leap forward, tackling the other girl. "Some reflexes you have." she teased as she pinned the female there. But, instead the female was able to kick Rebecca off and slam her into a tree. Rebecca hissed and fought back. With one hard kick to the stomach the female was back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:18 am

Jason climbed up the tree once mroe and jumpepd along the branches the male follwoing.One he was sure he would get him he turned and slammed into the male biting down on his neck roughly.

The male screached out and hissed his nails raking along jasons arm as the poison inked threw his skin.

Brendan dashed left and right doging the male he slamemd back into a tree and gasped the impact rough.He hissed and lifted his head up to the male which no was adavncing on him.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 am

Rebecca's attention went to Jason and the female noticed. "Your mate?" the female question with an evil smile. Easily she leapt into the trees, and collided with Jason and the male. She helped the male, grabbing Jason by the neck.

Rebecca's eyes went wide for just a few seconds then narrowed. She followed after the female, though she knew the extra weight on that thin branch would break it. Unable to go help she shifted on her branch and watched.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:24 am

Jason swung his arm around and slammed the girl to the ground with much force.He hissed viciously down at ehr as he other hand was aroudn the males neck holding him tightly to the ground."Fire we need a fire"he yelled to rebbecca.

Brendan grabbed the male by his foot once he tried to kick him and swung him around,slamming him into the ground with a rough thud.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:27 am

Rebecca rolled her eyes. "Duh." she said under her breath, but she shrugged it off and collected the wood. She threw it to the ground, onto the female and pulled a lighter out of her pocket. With a smirk she lit the wood and listened to the female screech and cry for help.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:30 am

Jason now only held her ankle in place to keep her there.He rolled his eyes and slamemd the male ontop of her which the male on the other hand was already stiff from the poison.

Brendan grumbled as he dragged the other male towards them and threw him into the pile.He leaned against a tree and rubebd his shoulder which was now stiff from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:32 am

Rebecca rubbed her arm. It burned from the poison that all vampires had in their blood stream. With a long sigh she jumped to Jason's side and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:36 am

Jason smiled gently and hugegd her back stroking her hair softly."Did u get hurt at all?'he asked as he puleld back and stared down at her.

Brendan looekd up at the sky and colsed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:46 am

"My arm burns alittle, but that's it." Rebecca smiled. She hugged herself closer to him and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:48 am

"Well if thats it then u shoul dbe fine"he smiled and kissed the top of her head gently.he looekd over at brendan checking him up and down which he seemed to be fine so he dident bother to ask.

brendan shifted slightly to put his weight onto his other heel and sighed gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:56 am

Rebecca smiled up at Jason before dancing to Brendan. She hugged him tightly and smiled brightly. "My favorite and only brother."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:58 am

"Well the better fighter and the cooler one that is"he teased and laughed gently as he hugegd her back."see i told you we could take them it was easy"he mutetred and smield brightly.

Jason laughed gently and walked up to them."Yeah for know"he said slowly and stared up at the sky thinking.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:06 am

"Don't start, Jason." Rebecca said sternly but playfully. She kept hugging Brendan and smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:11 am

"I was only kidding"he whined playfully and laughed as he leaned back with a smile.

brendan chuckled at jason and leaned against the tree leting rebbecca go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is what it Seem's
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: