The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing is what it Seem's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:15 am

Rebecca giggled softly and went to Jason. She kissed him quickly before simply wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:11 am

What on earth was all of that? I gasped, and just slowly turned around. I would figure this out, I slowly started walking. A couple minutes ago, Brendan had left. Now I heard crashing, what on earth?
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:16 am

Brendan lifted his nsoe up."Whats that?"he mumbled barley hearbale as he looekd around.

Jason wrinkled his nsoe a bit at the smell coming from the fire of burning flesh.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:18 am

Sighing, I bit my lip. Okay something was definitely up. And.. what on earth was that smell? Gosh, if this had something to do with Brendan, I was going to scream. Why did this always happen when I was around?
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:21 am

Brendan looked over at jason."Jason do you smell that?"he asked as he sniffled the air once more ignoring the smell from the fire.

Jason tilted his head and sniffled as well."It smells......human"he said slowly
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:22 am

[Shit human girl! xD]
I breathed, then stopped. I heard something, but nothing really. I started my pace faster, quicker, biting my lip. Someone was there, weren't they?
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:26 am

Brendan looekd over at jason."Who?"he asked slowly knowing it might have been fawn.

Jason stared over at him."I think u know her"he said slowly and wrinkled his nsoe softly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:27 am

I kept walking, them my eyes placed on them, from a distance. "I knew it!" I almost yelled, then cupped my hands over my mouth. I bit my lip, and looked down. Of course it was them, they had to do with everything else.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 am

Brendan twitched slightly."She knows Jason"he said queitly and stared out at where the sound had came from.

Jason sighed and shoek his head."Damn it Brendan u could have just ruined out life here"he almost yelled at him as he slammed his fist into a tree making it snap in half.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:30 am

I stared at them, almost laughing hysterically. "It always, has something to do with you, doesn't it!? Always!" I yelled, then held my arms over my stomach. Why did this make no sense? I shook my head, and turned the other way.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:35 am

Brendan had no idea what she was even talking about as he listened."She found out on ehr won "he growled at jason as he walked over to fawn.

Jason sighed heavly and shoke his head.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:38 am

I turned and looked at Brendan raising an eyebrow, and staring.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:39 am

Brendan stared back his gaze never breaking as he swiftly moved threw the trees.Once he got to her he looked at her for a long moment then slowly hugged her in a comferting way.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:41 am

I sighed, and bit my lip. "I really don't understand,"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:42 am

"what is there to understand?'he asked softly his arms staying around her.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:43 am

"Well, I just wish I could know," I whispered, then sighed again, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:45 am

"Heres the basics.Im a vampire and so are my siblings,Where not the only ones on this earth and we dont drink human blood,we drink either a speacil TB drink or animals blood"he said slowly as he unwrapped his arms from her and a toke a step back.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:47 am

"That's.. interesting. I still don't understand one thing. Why me? You always.. look at me, talk to me, help me." I whispered, staring at him, and crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:50 am

Brendan bit his lip gently and rubebd his neck trying to figure out how he should word it.He sighed and said"one part of me craves for your blood,your diffrent from other's i have smelled the first time i saw you it drove me insane"the words only came in a mutetrs but the could be hear."And the other the human side wants me to protect you"he finished in a queit tone.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:52 am

I stepped back as he said that, biting my lip harder. "So, what exactly are you saying?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:55 am

Brendan groaned and roleld his eyes"U are very clueless"he sighed and rubbed his temple."your not like others to me your my world it evolves around you in my world.I cant live ith you and yet i cant live without you"he said slowly
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:57 am

I breathed out, and closed my eyes. "So you're that type?" I smirked, laughing playfully. I touched his arm, and bit my lip again. "I think, I feel the same," I blurted back.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:58 am

"What type???"he asked curiously and tensed at her touch slightly."U do?'he asked astonished.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:04 am

"I was kidding. But I meant, like the type who's love at first sight? Hmm," I laughed, and smiled slightly at him. "Yeah, I guess I do. I mean, I don't think it's completely normal to.." I stopped, fading out. "You know. Love a vampire.. but, I think we could work around it.." I stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:07 am

"Its not normal thats why its hard"he sighed heavly and slowly sat down against a tree."I Dont know if it can,what if i lose control one of these days i cant aford to lose you"he said queitly looking up at ehr his eyes filled with sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is what it Seem's
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: