The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing is what it Seem's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:55 pm

I was still completely panicked in this situation, and jumped out of the way from the car. The men seemed to scatter, only a few staying behind.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

Location : Well.......um....i cant really remember *gets a blank stare*

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:59 pm

Brendan growled as he got out and pointed at Fawn."Get in"he said his voice flared up flawlessly.He glared over at the ones who stay and narrowed his eyes to slits the color fading to pitch black,the depths of his core show the dangrous fload he felt towards them as a warning to leave or alse.

Jason looekd down at rebbecca and smield gently.
Back to top Go down
https://never134.forummotion.com
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:00 am

A couple studdard, and the ran. Fled, so I thought. I watched the car, and gulped opening the handle and getting inside. I did up my seat belt, secured into the car, scared. Brendan.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:06 am

Brendan growled deeply and walked to the car door.He got in and back out speeding off."Distraction...i need a distraction"he growled clutching the Car wheel.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:08 am

"Er-" I thought quickly, and raised an eyebrow. "Put your seat belt on, and try to explain why you followed me here?" I asked casually, looking at the window. It was as if he was mad at me.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:11 am

"ha seat belt like i need one"he muttered still clutching the wheel.After awhile he did feel him self relax the tense he had go away.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:13 am

I was so confused now. "What are you talking about? And answer my question, why are you following me?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:16 am

"u dident know what they were think,planning on doing to you"he muttered not really focoused in on that she was there with him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:16 am

"And you did!?" I yelled, my voice raising majorly. I was so confused now. "You confuse me so much, you know!"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:18 am

"yes i do i heard them clearly"he growled at her and soon stopped at the restraunt she was supposed to be at with Jessica and the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:19 am

"Yeah right," I got out of the car, quickly running to the doors. The girls had explained that they had pretty much already eaten, and I stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:21 am

Brendan roleld his eyes internally and got out as well he follwoed and smield at the two."Sorry for keeping Fawn away from joining u girls."he said slowly and calmly as he stared at them with that smile of his.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:23 am

"Oh, it's no problem," Jessica responded, towards him and not me. She glanced at me, a small confused look on her face.
I grumbled something, then started, "This wasn't planned. Just, yeah." I muttered, then looked at Brendan.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:26 am

"I saw her wondering around like she was lost and drove her here"he said simplely as he stared at them.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:28 am

"No it's fine, really," Jessica laughed again, and nodded. She stared at Brendan, and I caught the stare and scowled. Why did everyone have to love him?
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:34 am

brendan stared down at Fawn his gaze locking to hers.He hadent nown what to say at the moment and was looking for her help.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:36 am

I smirked, and stared back. "You're on your own lover boy," I whispered, beneath my breath so they wouldn't hear. "Excuse me, washroom." I went inside, and bit my lip, casually just looking around.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:37 am

Brendan scowled unoticable and looekd back at them "Well get home safly i'll watch fawn for now if you dont mind that is?'he asked them calmly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:38 am

I ran the taps, then wet my face slightly. I sighed, and closed my eyes for a moment.
"Yeah, Er-" Angela began, then Jessica cut in. "Sure," She looked back for me, but I wasn't there. I slowly came out of the bathroom, biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:40 am

"See you ;ater then"he said to them and waved as he turned and walked to where fawn ahd gone.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:41 am

"I think it's time for you to answer some questions," I began, once I spotted him. "Come on, I already have a seat. I was sought out by the waiter," I smirked, then started walking to the table.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:44 am

Brendan sighed heavly nowing this must not be good.He rubebd his head and slowly follwoed her.Once he got there he sat down and looekd at ehr with a blank but calm exspression
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:46 am

I carefully watched his face, then sighed. I didn't understand, but I looked down and across the room. "Can you at least just say why you followed me? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Admin
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:54 am

Brebdan looked slowly up at her."U wouldent understand"he said cautiously picking the words carfully.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:57 am

"Maybe I can keep up?" I offered, trying to get into his mind. "Please Brendan, I don't understand,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is what it Seem's   Nothing is what it Seem's - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is what it Seem's
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flame never dies :: Roleplays :: Human Role Play-
Jump to: