The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:04 am

Every head raised when the sound of the door closed. Will and Candra were at the door in seconds. While Candra was jumping up and down waving, Will simply smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:06 am

Darcy strode toward the door, and smiled when she saw Will. She gave a small wave, at the girl and laughed. "Why hello," She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:14 am

"Hey." Will smiled as he walked around Candra. OF course the girl was close behind and curiously staring at the human. Will simply placed one arm around Darcy and turned towards his family that was all in the living room. "Yeah....the runt right here is Candra." he chuckled at the young girl.

Candra smiled and poked Darcy's stomach. "Hi!" her high pitched tone was almost like a song.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:18 am

"Hey," Darcy responded towards the young girl, and patted her head. She raised an eyebrow at her curiosity, then remembered she was only vampire. She looked at Will, and smiled slightly, her nerves acting up only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:23 am

"You'll get used to her. LEarn to ignore her like everyone else." Will joked as he picked up Candra and put the girl on his back. He put his free arm around Darcy's waist and walked into the house. His eyes first set on Sully and his grip on the human tightened.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:25 am

Darcy leaned her head on Will's shoulder, and flinched at his tightening. "Will, you're er-" she paused and bit her lip. "Sorta squishing me." She glanced at Sully, and raised an eyebrow. So he's the one I talked to on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:28 am

"Sorry." Will whispered as he realeased his grasp on her. His eyes went threatning as they rested on Sully. To make it worse Sully smirked and gracefully went to the human. Will stood between them with his hand on his brother's chest. "Back up." he commanded sharply.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:32 am

"Will," Darcy repeated, her tone as if she'd seen enough. She wrapped her arms around his back, and sighed. "He's your brother, this is what they do." She glanced at Sully, and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:08 am

Will narrowed his eyes at Sully who simply smiled back. He pushed Sully back before coasting towards his parents.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:30 pm

Darcy followed, biting her lip, and glancing back at Sully. She looked up at Will, then just walked.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:37 pm

The first to stand was Will's mother. She was a cheerful women with a smile that could light a room. Her eyes were a deep green that matched Will's perfectly. Though that was the only resembalance between the two. The women had bleach blonde hair while Will's was coal black, the women was rather cheerful while Will was laid back. Only their eyes matched.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:42 pm

Darcy gazed from his face to his moms, tracing over resemblance. Only the eyes, she smirked, and turned her attention back to the beautiful women. "Hi," She murmured, carefully.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:49 pm

"Hello, doll, I'm Anna Marie. Call me by either name, I really don't mind." her high voice came out with a hint of laughtor. She smiled and looked at Will who simply smiled back and looked towards his father.

"That's Edward."

"I think I can introduce myself, son. I"m Edward. Nice to meet you." the man stood and it showed just how much he and Will looked alike. From the hair, to the eyes, to even the personality. Both were the same.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:57 pm

"Nice to meet you Anna," Darcy said, before glancing at Will's father. She crossed her arms, and looked at Will, back and forth. "Nice to meet you, as well." She said, slightly stunned. She could make out exactly where Will got his looks now, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:00 pm

Will rubbed the back of his neck and shifted his weight from one foot to the other. Surprisingly his father was doing the same exact thing. When the two noticed they stopped and looked down quickly. "Yeah you know eveyone now........." Will said awkwardly as he looked towards Darcy.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:03 pm

Darcy laughed, and shrugged. She laughed, and smiled again once she noticed what they were both doing, and thought for a minute. "You know, it's a lot different than what I thought it would be. Meeting your family,"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:05 pm

"What'd you think it would be like? Hungry vampires hovering over you just waiting to suck your blood? An evil coven of monsters that all wear black capes and live in coffens? What?" Will questioned with a laugh. In seconds the rest of the family was laughing, along will Candra who was clapped on Will's back.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:08 pm

"You know. The basics. Coffins, capes, all that. And after you basically attacked me the one time, how would I know how your family acts? Bloodthirsty, maybe. Possibly wanted to kill me," Darcy laughed and blushed, her theories off by miles. She shrugged, and glanced back up.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:10 pm

Will flinched when she mentioned him attacking her. "Yeah about that." he said towards his family as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Um.....well...." Really he had not the slightest clue of how he could make it simple and to the point, leaving out any details.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:11 pm

Oops. Darcy bit her lip, and closed her eyes for a moment. "You were hungry. I followed you, its my fault," She laughed, shrugging again. "Not a big deal."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:14 pm

"Yeah what she said." Will nodded as both Edward and Sully rolled their eyes. He pulled Darcy out to the back yard after he placed Candra down and closed the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:15 pm

Darcy glanced around, then placed her eyes on Will. "I.. I didn't mean to bring it up. If it's a bad thing," She raised an eyebrow, her voice soft. Remembering it, she touched her neck and rubbed it casually.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:22 pm

"No it's not it...it's just that my parents don't really.....well...they....." Will sighed when he couldn't get his words out straight. He looked down and gently bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:24 pm

"They? Spit it out Will, no one's going to be mad," Darcy laughed, and rolled her eyes. She crossed her arms, and raised an eyebrow once more.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:26 pm

"No it's hard to explain. Forget it." Will blurted out. He looked around them and finally let his eyes rest on Darcy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next