The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am

She laughed, and rolled her eyes. "Of course. So tell me, what exactly did you do today to attract all the attention?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:59 am

"Hunt an elk." He answered as if it was nothing. Really it was nothing. He didn't hurt a human being, but a girl saw him and started screaming 'vampire'.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:01 am

"Yum?" Darcy flinched at the thought of it, Will's power put into a hunt. She shuddered, a quick tingling up her spine. She looked down, shaking the image from her brain.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:02 am

"A girl saw and started screaming vampire." he mumbled the rest and rolled his eyes internally. What he wanted to do to get that little girl back for almost getting him killed.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:03 am

"Your own fault." Darcy pointed out, then nodded. "If you had been more secretive about it, maybe she wouldn't have seen." She responded, laughing slightly but biting her lip still.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:11 am

"OH yeah, turn on a male elk." Will laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:14 am

"Hmm," Darcy laughed, then shook her head. She glanced at her house at the windows, and sighed. "I should probably go, will you be around tomorrow, then?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:23 am

"Probably." Will nodded. Gently he kissed her and soon turned on his heels and began to walk towards his own house. "Bye Darcy. Stay out of trouble, will ya?" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:30 am

"I'll try," Darcy breathed, then laughed. She waved, then slowly went into the house, shutting the door lightly behind her.
"I see why you're so rushed," She heard the familiar voice and turned while kicking her shoes off. She bit her lip and watched her mom's face turn from fascinated to slightly angry.. was it?
"What do you mean?" Darcy asked casually, stepping up completely into the house and towards the stairs.
"Don't leave so quick, I think we have something to talk about.."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:33 am

Will yawned softly as he made his way into his house. He flopped on the couch and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:38 am

Uh oh.. Darcy turned slightly, her cheeks flushed a pink color.
"Yeah, I think you know what I mean," Her mom said casually, and leaned against the couch, slipping down into the seat. "Was that where you were today?"
"Yeah," She bit her lip, not sure what else to tell her.
"The neighbors had a few complaints.. something about someone visiting the house, and quite a bit of smoke hanging around?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:41 am

Will wondered about if anyone saw him go into Darcy's house. He sighed softly and stood, wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:44 am

"He didn't cause it!" Darcy wanted to yell, but just said it quietly. She stood against the stairs, doing her favourite action, crossing her arms.
"Still, someone was coming into the house!" Her mom competed, but sighed. "If you're getting involved in town you really should be telling me.."
"But I'm not, I.. promise." She responded, nodding. "Now, can I go?"
"I suppose," She sighed, but waved her hand dismissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:47 am

Will was soon flicking through the hundereds of channels on the tv. He laid on the couch, and soon closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:49 am

Darcy nodded and hopped upstairs. The thing was, even if she was getting older, her mom still wanted to know. Her mom didn't trust her. It had caused their last move, her mom not trusting her, and the girl didn't want that again. She pushed open her door lightly, then set it on it's frame behind her. She went to her bed, sitting on the end and putting her head in hands.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:56 am

Will sighed and soon wondered what the flickering light was, that he saw slightly through his eyelids. When he looked around fire washed out his view. His house was on fire! He sprung to his feet and darted towards the nearest exit. The front door was the only way out. He slipped out of the house and saw the angry faces of the people staring him down.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:09 am

Darcy rubbed her forehead, and groaned. Okay, so her mom was onto her. But ever since the move, she had to admit things had been going different. But she was one to attract trouble, she couldn't help it. She stood up finally, and turned some lights on, glancing around the room.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:10 am

Will growled threateningly at all the humans that surrounded him. It was like medevial times, but worse. He bared his teeth towards them before backing into the empty street.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:15 am

Darcy was about to go downstairs before she heard something crack. Something loud.. something unusual. She looked outside her window, just out of curiosity and there he was. Of course, in trouble. Of course it was his house now caught in flames, of course it was him down the street! She closed her eyes, clenching her teeth, asking herself over and over why she had to choose this person to care for? She quickly went downstairs, grasping the phone in her hands, dialing a number, 'police.'
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:17 am

Will let out a threatening growl. He smirked when he heard the police coming and stood still, crossing his arms. The group was still standing there, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:19 am

The young, but smart girl had told them exactly what to look for, and that the people had basically lit his house on fire.She had explained on how Will had been dragged into the situation on the street, causing a fight. Once she had hung up, she was glad, but took a deep breath. She watched her mom, who was basically falling asleep on the couch, and ran outside.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:22 am

Will let the police deal with the crowd, as he watched his house burn to the ground. "Great." he growled loudly and picked up a rock, tossing it into the forest. It hit one of the trees and made it rock, but he drew no attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:27 am

Darcy walked along the now crowded roads, listening to the sirens. She was glad she called, but as she approached she squinted against the slight bright lights. She stared at Will, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:31 am

Will went over to Darcy and smiled slightly down at her. "No house." he pointed out with a harsh tint to his tone.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:32 am

"Yeah, I noticed." Darcy responded, looking up and him then changing her glances path towards the house. "What did you do this time? Don't tell me, my mom got to you?" She sneered, then rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next